There is absolutely no reason why the age of consent shouldn't be lowered to 14. Prove me wrong

There is absolutely no reason why the age of consent shouldn't be lowered to 14. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TB9fwJDweaU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don’t be mad you’re a 45 year old virgin who is interested in teenage girls.

I don’t think OPs upset about it, just sharing his opinion.

German fag here. I don't even know what you are talking about.

Because you can't marry a girl that young.
Put the age of consent at 18/married and the age of marriage at 13.
Here's the thing: you don't want to fuck a 14 year old or whatever. You want to have an actual fucking relationship.
Why? Because using them for sex just makes more of these useless 20+ women who think "sex is a tool I trade to get what I want tee-hee!"
And we just destroy society that way.

You marry a girl that young and you teach her to be a productive member of society.

Look at how short that girl's skirt is. She's dressed like a common whore and it's a "school" uniform.
Aka: use sex for money, the educational value.

How about 14 years girls who disguise as 18 yo, fuck people and blackmail? How about girls, who ok having sex in their teen ages, having a healthy relationship and then their 18 yo bf goes to jail for no fucking reason because girl's mom found out and the girl being scared/dumd decided to use 'he forced me' card? How about just the absolute fucking stupidy of the fact that someone there sits in cell for years just because he stuck his ding dong in a wrong hole? Didn't kill someone or stole someone, just put his 4 inch meat bar in a meat hole and he is in prison.

pedo spotted

I think the 15 year age of consent we have is fine. Fine as hell.

>has a pair of tits
>is capable of producing off spring
>calls someone attracted to someone that's not pre-puberty the word to describe someone that's attracted to someone that's pre-pubic

wat?

>justmuslimthings

youtu.be/TB9fwJDweaU

This.

There are enough niggers already, I don't want white niggers spreading too.
Girls who are grown up enough in their mind for a relationship then it's good to go in my opinion.
But this "fuck with anyone then move on for money etc" attitude ruins the soceity, just look at the white niggers or India.

You haven't presented an argument.

You sound like a dirty Muslim.

Muslims tend to rape girls.
White People tend to protect them from rapists

>ITT roasties and Soybois

Mohammed married a 14 yo. He's the exact opposite of a dirty Muslim. Your lack of logic makes you sound like a dirty Cuckservative.

No, he raped a 9 year old.
Muslim uses marriage to rape little girls. See Yemen.
White People don't

he married a 6 year old but waited till she was 9 to fuck so it's okay :^)

>married a 14 yo
>exact opposite of a dirty Muslim
Flawless logic.

AoC is 14 where I live, ask me anything

Girls are retarded as fuck at that age, they think they know everything and feel mature just because they've had their period for a year or two. Their naiveness makes it way too easy and men would take too much advantage, the pregnancy rates would be through the roof

>lucozade
fucking disgusting

>14
>not shooting for 7
Weak

How many old greasers come to your country for holidays [read sex tourism]?

So did lots of people back then, loads of kings had really young wives. People died at 30 from being old, you had to get started early otherwise there would be no humans at all. I'm not saying it was right, just that it happened a lot and giving it the old 'well allah/muhammed/ jesus fucking christ,, blah blah blah fucked a 3 year old ' is short sighted and ignorant because of the lack of context.

Are you a refugee?

Literally none. People like that go to places where AoC is even lower and/or where child prostitution is rampant.

You know nothing about history, user.
People died young because of illness and fucking lack of healthcare you stupid cunt. Not "old age".

Also, why is it okay to rape a nine year old in Yemen?

Shrekt

“People died at 30 from beng old” you stupid fuck thinking old fucks didnt exist 1000 years ago people died young from health issues fucking sperg

Seek help, pedo.

Retarded numales

rapeugees rape, you stupid fucks. They don't care about consent.

You can't find a woman that wants to have sex with you, so you want the age of consent lowered to 14 so you can groom and creep on some teenage girl?

Disgusting, you creepy motherfucker.

Tan tan tan tan tan taan

I always think this when I see these types of opinions kek.

AHAHAHaHAHA...its 100% true...