Pitchfork calls it a masterpiece of creation

pitchfork calls it a masterpiece of creation

I thought it was a boring, generic, behind the times, lazy pile of shit.

They won't after the hype dies down
also,
>giving a shit about what other people think about music

the production is all fuckrd up

where?

what are you talking about? that's one of the best parts of the record.

the hype hasn't even begun

sad beck is the best beck

I listened to the preview tracks and hated them, especially Wow, so this one is not even on my radar really.

and yet you wanted to post here. sometimes an album ya hate at first, ya later love

Really I just wanted to share my opinion. Are the deeper cuts like the singles? Because if so I'll pass.

not really, give it a listen. the last song is nothing like the singles. the first song is similar but in my opinion better. altogether it took me 10-11 plays of the album for it to really click as a lifelong beck fan who wanted to like it but wasn't feelin it. but now i consider it as i do midnite vultures, the information, modern guilt. all albums that i now really love but did not make any sense to me at first. not trying to convince you, though.

Colors is so goddamn catchy

I waited two years for this but the only worthwhile song was Dreams, which we've had for two years.

I didn't like Wow when I first heard it, and after hearing it played a million times on TV and the Radio when I'm near them hasn't made it better

The album mix for Dreams that he throws in the middle is so weak and bland. It lacks punch, energy, and groove. I don't even know why it exists.

Most of the songs are bland, samey, and boring. Typical generic feel good lyrics that lack any substance or depth. This album sounds like something that should have been released before 2010. Usually I feel like Beck is ahead of the curve, but he is so behind on this one. I'm honestly really disappointed.

i was too but then i played it a shit load and i love it now. most of these songs are a decade old. you say he's ahead but that's your perception. the information is from the 90s, released a decade later.

guys I'm listening to it right now for the first time and I'm not sure I'll get through it..

had the same experience. track 2 or 3 and i stopped it. then i was like, ah fuck it and gave it a full play. now i've played it 25 times. takes a while to click.

pitchfucker can go eat a cuck

Terrible album

you love it

But you have to give a shit when other peoples’ giving a shit makes the mainstream give a shit

I wish I could just go with the flow of things and not care when big publications like crap but if I didn’t go against it then I would like crap that I think is crap

I've never really listened to beck. What should I start off with?

Odelay

worst most shitty saturated ass production ever

>