Why have you not taken the Blondiepill yet?

Why have you not taken the Blondiepill yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCcjLh9GPJc
youtube.com/watch?v=AyQok7Xgd_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cause i OD'd on the gwenpill

>ywn get to 9know9 Debbie Harry.

>ywn do cocaine and listen to disco with Debbie Harry

Blondie is shit

Blondie is love, blondie is life.

Clem Burke is the most important member of Blondie. Debbie may have been hot or whatever, but Clem brought that shit (that is, when they let him).

youtube.com/watch?v=eCcjLh9GPJc
youtube.com/watch?v=AyQok7Xgd_c

incorrect

>ywn fuck Debbie in a bathroom stall of cbgb’s

I had a dream where I had a daughter and her favorite song was Heart of Glass.
I don't know what this means but I thought it was really cute and kinda cool to have such a patrician child.

I can't get into Blondie they claim they're punk or new wave but they're not nearly punk enough

I enjoy Debbie Harry's "body of work", if you know what I mean.

Because Paramore is now our Blondie but better.

I have I they have some great shit from the 70's. Parallel Lines, Self Titled, Eat to the Beat, Autoamerican solid albums. Even the last two albums that were kinda plain, still are worth checking out

fucking retard

it's a regional thing. blondie had little to do with punk, but they're still associated with that scene because they started off in that new york club circuit.

Cute, but Hayley is a fucking retarded autist where Debbie is actually bad ass and has shown her snatch

>soulless millennial cyborg misery eyes
I'll take someone with life in their soul, thank you.

blondie might actually be a band with no bad albums

i honestly felt betrayed whne i found out that horrible One Way or Another song was by them
all their other singers r bangers but that song is pure garbage

that song is far from the best, but it isn't bad.

>.gif
Does it eventually become aroused?

>Hayley is a fucking retarded autist
B-b-but, Hayley is just a sweet girl who lives a straight-edge lifestyle and happens to be a Christian. She's unironically cool for that. Plz no bully. ;_;

It's just the picture. Look at this gif instead. :^)

>eye focussed and watching someone while laughing
My point still stands. Just because someone simulates a laugh, it doesn't mean they're not a soulless millennial cyborg

I wish, mang, I wish.

>soulless millennial cyborg
Dad, please, not here. :|

Fun fact she named herself blondie because thats what some new york catcaller yelled at her

>no subtle expression shifts in eyes, just a soulless stare with carefully honed and practiced "puppydog eyes"
My point still stands

I didn't mean to post that second gif to argue my point, but whatever. You're wrong anyways. :^)

Funny, I was just listening to Rapture. Jesus Christ, that rap is so lame, but Debbie is qt so she gets away with it. But more important, the instrumental is fucking insane, so the song is GOAT regardless.

I think she has to be the most photogenic person of all time.

I agree. That song sucks.

Like that sheltered Christian girl is in the same league as greasy punk rockers who lived in the shithole NYC of the 70s.

Because they fit in with the scene, they played at CBGB's with all the punk bands that were first starting out.

You're right. Hayley is leagues above such degeneracy. :)