Bill Kristol Announces 'Renegade Party' Canidate David French to BEAT TRUMP!!!

twitter.com/RenegadePartyUS/status/737813895641849856

Spread this around like Wildfire!
They are literally cucking themselves now...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BillKristol/status/737646620167262208
twitter.com/RenegadePartyUS/status/735964111234695169
twitter.com/Renegadeparty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Before David [French] left for Iraq, he and Nancy put together rules, in a painfully honest conversation about human frailty. There would be no drinking during the year of separation. Nancy would not “have phone conversations with men, or meaningful e-mail exchanges about politics or any other subject.” Nor would she be on Facebook, where “the ghosts of boyfriends past” could contact her. When Nancy innocently started e-mailing about faith with a man associated with a radio show she was on, she told David about it, and he asked her to end the relationship. David knew, with his “stomach clenching,” that “the most intimate conversations a person has are about life and faith” — and that “spiritual and emotional intimacy frequently leads to physical intimacy.”

Dem gumbs

He looks like a cuck. It's like he is a nu-male, but is 70 years old. Bill Kristol is an idiot. No ones voting for this guy.

How about don't spread this around and let it sit like the wet fart that it is.

ooppps wrong one....that was another brigade......

You guys are a bunch of cucks.
This is hilarious.
Are you too busy looking at black dicks and talking about "Not Masturbating"?

I got retweeted by them...

They are on damage control.

no but see he's not a cuck see?

>145 followers
good luck getting on any ballot.

JUST
U
S
T

I wonder if he locked her in his French Shack before deploying to make sure she was safe.

Holy shit, I'm going to live the rest of my life knowing that Sup Forums was right. They really do want to kill us.

Fucking literally who?

Also, he just blamed the failure of white families on men like a retard who doesn't realize that the welfare state and women's reliance on it are the cause.

>being THAT afraid of being cucked

Holy fuck is this shit serious

This stupid nigger can't spell CANDIDATE.

david who?

lol non-starter candidate. top kek

That's not a very good slogan
>we won't make America great again

Who the fuck is David French

>Trump completely destroys the Cuckservative movement and gains the respect and favour of most of the GOP afterward.
>This retard thinks doing the EXACT SAME THING is a good idea or ANYONE will support this.

These memes are quite cringeworthy.
I wonder what type of people it'll resonate with.

French2016.com

Somebody make one with endless wars and money to Israel. Or if you want to be PC, call him a warmongering neocon.

I went to check what shapiro had to say, of course he's on board with this nonsense

I also saw pic related and lold

#WrenchForFrench

look up john b anderson 1980 to get an idea of how this guy might do. prob won't even get as many votes.

kek

A diehard zionist that blames white men for America's shortcomings and criticizes the media for focusing on anti-muslim sentiment... because they need to talk more about anti-semitism

I don't spell it with 4 R's that's for sure

This Jew ALWAYS quotes Karl Marx. Do conservatives really fall for his shit?

>he's that insecure
>he knows she would cuck him in a heartbeat
>they roleplay cuckold fetishism

I love this election

He is chinless and weird looking. Looks low test

I hope they don't this time around. I'm amazed anyone listened to this fucking wars-for-israel kike.

It's already a failing party.

>RRRR party
what did he mean by this?

hahahahahaha
yesss
more memes

twitter.com/BillKristol/status/737646620167262208
>The good old days, when some politicians resisted bowing low before the altar of party loyalty.

(R) APE

I can't blame him, honestly.

Hey, that's not a real tweet... yet anyway. I mean, if Mittens Romney is dumb enough to give these people money, Jeb can't be too far behind.

Lol, I stumped them on twitter already... I'm @gabe_blair01 on twitter, I have only 25 followers and I'm stumping these fuckers... Holy shit these people sound like satire when they speak.

>old neocuck con jew trying to use meme magic

Chaos Commander in Chief, Dangerous Don the Macho Man, God-Emperor of Mankind, is laughing at the Renegade Party. Maybe David French's VP pick should be Lorenzo Lamas

This is obviously going to backfire completely on Sup Forums.

Name recognition got Trump to where he is, and who the fuck is Frenchy Fag-nasty anyway?

This is fucking cringy as hell

is this satire?

I honestly can't tell.

Jesus Christ. They might as well have called it the Guac Party 2016! Please support! Please vote! Please fuck my wife!

Oh yes, Kristol, show me your butthurt some more.

twitter.com/RenegadePartyUS/status/735964111234695169
>.@RenegadePartyUS Trump&hisDisgusting #Antisemitism! #AmericaFirst means #IsraelLast #MakeAmericaGreatAgain? No Thx

>I promise you that I'm much smarter than Jonathan Leibowitz - I mean Jon Stewart @TheDailyShow. Who, by the way, is totally overrated.

This is too good.

President French, President of America.

Sure, okay. >.>

>#AmericaFirst means #IsraelLast
>Because we will NOT allow @realDonaldTrump to #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Holy fuck whoever did the marketing for this is retarded.

Kek

ahahahahahahah oh god i love this

this is tooo perfect

i really hope this faggot kike and jeb kill themselves after november

>.@SamiaFOX10 Trump's attacks against @BillKristol are #Antisemitic He will NOT be allowed To #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Trump's rise has completely destroyed so many people's minds. They can't accept that he is everything they've been saying they need for the last 20 years, but has a mind of his own and doesn't need them.

I hate how they're just lying about trying to get this "cuckservative" to win, everyone knows this unknown fool can't win, they're just want Hillary to win but they keep pretending like this isn't what they want.

This is even worse than that Austrian election voting fraud.

I think t hat's fake. The real one is
twitter.com/Renegadeparty

They actually said that? So it's effectively the Israel First party?

Anyone know what font this is? It's pleasing.

>twitter.com/Renegadeparty

Damn.

It's in their goddamn description box.

Is... is this real or an elaborate troll. All these graphics...

I can no longer differentiate real life from fiction.

oh wow I can't believe they put it in those terms

who besides insane "muh end of the world" nuts think that israel she be put before america?

They're both real, because these people are fucking retarded.

Fuck is going on here?

Can Trump start a Brownshirt group or something now? These fucking cucks make me sick. We shall show them the strength of the people.

Pure coincidence... he only ends up on swing state ballots?

If anyone that had anything to do with this mess somehow ends up reading this post: I want you to know you are deeply retarded.

the fake renegadepartyus account is a blessing from kek. use it wisely to wedge and break the renegades.

I just love all these faggots that call themselves renegades and misfits, they've deluding themselves into thinking they're cowboys or some shit. Trump's the renegade, they're the establishment crybabies who are trying to pick up their ball and go home

The neocons did everyone a favor by creating their own party. Now everyone knows precisely who never to vote for.

thank you

Not only are they retarded, but I think they're just a bunch of kikes and shabbos goys that write for the National ReJEW. The political class is real, and it's fully exposed this year thanks to Trump and memes.

>the economy isn't making them do it

Holy fuck I didn't think that was real at first

Not even hiding it

Ha.

I hope they're expunged from the Republican and Democrat parties once and for fucking all.

demolition man is good shit. Just watched it last night.

The Zionist puppeteers are literally going insane because Lord Kek has awoken and for the first time the godless trotskyite communists feel fear because they have looked upon the face of a smug pepe, and they know their time is over.

>So we have this wildly popular candidate who is our best chance at getting back into the white house before 2025
>I know, let's sabotage his chances by having a bunch of other guys run as independents to split the vote!
At this point the GOP deserves to lose for being so retarded.

this is his wife and kid btw

Oh, and by the way, Bill Kristol originally wanted to run Dick Cheney, who fucking murdered a guy.