Femanons

Femanons...
How can we even compete?

It's all over for us.. what do we do?

youtube.com/watch?v=6vN0cs_-RSs&t=1s

get a job poorfag

dolls can give you sexual satisfaction but they can't compete with that feeling of fulfillness and love a real girl can give you.

I didn't need one... my man took care of me.
but, how will we compete though?

TOP KEK
virgin detected

>I'd rather have my bank account intact
>don't have to worry about the major slutness of women
>don't have to listen to endless bitching
>don't in general have to put up with women
>still get to bust a beautiful nut, put her away, and chase your dreams

Yah I rather do that then hang from a noose in the house you just bought your wife and her boyfriend
looooooooooool what a cuck

Until she leaves and causes more damage than that doll could.

idk op... this stresses me the fuck out

I have plenty of sex toys, and I'm completely fulfilled sexually. But all I want these days is to feel the warmth and affection of a cute girl :(

found the 17 year old

im sorry you feel that way user, here, have a fedora.

calm down bertha, I know there's going to be some panicking knowing you'll be replaced.

Just breathe bertha, you'll be ok. Maybe they'll make male bots or something

Pretty sure ANY man on this planet would love to own one of these, it's just that feeling of shame knowing people will judge you for having one. So that's what's gonna stop em. Well, its what's stopping me at least. I dont want to keep a real life size fuckdoll in my closet while friends/family comes over and get the sweats everytime someone goes next to the closet, knowing they'll find my cum stained silicon doll in there kek

holy shit dude. Are one of those really a robot?

ok? so you're too stupid to keep something in a box and too much of a cuck to make your own decisions like a man.
one day user, one day you will

found the panicking replacee

Or maybe I'd rather go out and get a real girlfriend instead of constantly hiding a 2k doll in my closet. Also stop projecting, buddy boy

If you're in this site you have no shame. This product is for those who are probably not social so there really is not a judgement problem.

oh, no these sex bots don't mean anything.
I just means that the percentage of the human race that cant pull a girl is going extinct.
just means you dont get any more of those stupid threads of boys typing "hahaha" arfter somthing disrespectful.
just means we don't have any so much immaturity in the world any more.
we had the bata male uprising and now that that part of the human race isn't reproducing, our kids will have a better future with only chads and alpha males to repopulate with.

>getting triggered on Sup Forums
>thinks he can go out and get a gf

Pick one

found the new faggot

>projecting your own insecurities on an anonymous board

relax lil nigga, you aint foolin anyone

>panicking bertha
>bertha states she doesn't care
>bertha types up a paragraph in anger
>bertha doesn't know about technology to produce life through science
>bertha must be upset.

It's ok bertha, just try to breathe

Can't you just warm them up? In the microwave or something? Cheaper than the real girl

Simple solution? Give something more to relationships that a vagina and problems.

>posting on b
>alpha

>don't have an explanation why he's still triggered in a thread he doesn't have to be in
>Continues to become triggered
>moves from "buddy boy" to "lil nigga"
>nerves have been clearly struck

Ok kid ;)

i'm really sorry guys, but in reality not all girls are bitches. if you can't understand that you don't have to be a 10/10 to get a gf, but be midly interesting instead of being a neckbeard faggot, then you guys are fine being alone with a fucking doll.

" how can we compete " wtf.. women have had sex toy & vibrators For years.. men have had to compete to trying and satisfy a women who is use to a vibrating pleasure tool for her orgasms .. so now it's fair and equal!! Men no longer have to tolerate being hostages to women's wims and being manipulated by them just for sex. Ha!

actually if you watch ops documentary, they have warming pads that warm the silicon all over the body

And they're just getting more and more advanced by the day.
How will they ever compete??

I mean, do you really think they have more to offer than that?

Yeah that guy is either dumb lazy or both because we live in a future where you can add warmth and even a voice to your sex doll. Soon they'll even be able to move all on their own.

And you end up with oger incest babys once your alpha population collapses.

/thread

I saw like three of these thread pop up last night. Hit the bump limit in like 30 minutes.

Idk why the sudden media attention on these things but it's pretty hilarious.

Thinking about taking the oppurtunity to make a new "how can we compete"meme

So why are you here checking the realdoll thread and not out, getting a real gf ?

because berthas only value in the world is her vagina and once they lose that it's all over.

Be ready for a bunch of panicking women to try and shame you out of it.
I mean I see this become a thing in the supreme court with a bunch of feminazis demand these things get banned because they

'objectify women' or 'teach men about rape culture'

Watch, they'll feel threatened with their monopoly and start making a push, mark my words

I would have agreed with that thought a few years ago until I realized the disparity between male and female partnering. The female has to do literally nothing to attract the attention of males. While on the other hand its a huge pool of competition between males. Your statement while true only applies to such a small number of females that it just doesn't matter.

if this is what they look like now.
Imagine in 20 or 30 years?...

loled

Yea it's so easy.

not sure if trolling or just fucking retarded

gotta admit that's fucking hot

Now imagine someone willing to pay for one that looks like a snake. Once we get monster girl molds I thinks that's the nail in the coffin for irl girls.

yes, yes, now 3D scan it

Sex bots don't complain to the media about sexual assault.

>Year 2020 robots have replaced women sexually as they get more hostile and try to take action.
>year 2030 after a decade of failed debates and attempts at banning bots, they've only become more advanced and can now walk around your home and do as you will.
>year 2040, women become so desperate for men a culture shift takes place even more so and men shrug off women for the abusers they are.
>year 2055 robot sex dolls are capable of being hooked up to machines in hospitals for 9 months while they're now able to be impregnated.
>year 2080 women are fully replaced and a non aggressive perfect male society is established

As a great man once said, "mroe hoes more problems"

This shit is making me horny. Anyone know where I can get a second hand one?

realdolls.com
They actually have a tab for that believe it or not

kek

OK, who the fuck keeps posting these dumbass threads? Fuckery is afoot. At this point in the game, this thread is too clumsily implemented to be the Ruskies. Is it someone who sells them?

probably the same ones that do the black threads?

if you guys are okay with sex robots - completely synthetic beings, how are you so against makeup and surgery? shouldn't you encourage these things for women to get closer to perfection instead of saying it's bad? what's the difference?

How are you going to preserve the white masterrace if you're too beta to fuck real white women? this is why we're getting blacked
absolutely pathetic, white race is doomed to fail.

Male user detected.

looks disgusting

SAUCE

Unless this doll can cuddle me afterwards and ask how my day was, femanons will be fine..
Not that i wouldn't give it a try.

Makeup isn't perfection. Also you would need to fracture jawbones and noses to get a girl to look like a doll.

Maybe you guys should go back to the trap threads you came from.

they recently created movement, warming pads and voice reaction like siri.

So when are you getting one user?

>masterrace
You were doomed to begin with.

Koreans do that shit all the time
it's just not as socially acceptable in the west

> siri
That garbage is a No from me.

But a doll won't tell at you for not giving her "Enough" attention.

oh look a panicking bertha injecting race and politics into something that has nothing to do with that.

>implying im white.
>bertha just showed her panicking hand
>I keked

second bertha? or same bertha?

I said like, I'm sure it'll improve in a decade or two to be some real life like shit.

Be patients user, these things take time

This is actually a great thing for women. Men will cease to seek you out for sex and only go on the hunt when a solid relationship (possibly with kids) is wanted.

No more shallow relationships.

Of course this is also an extinction event because rampant breeding will cease.

I would just buy a doll at that point. It would be cheaper.

> not white
good, then don't breed

Yeah western women eschew plastic surgery. It's anathema here.

>extinction event
That's a +

I'm what passes for normal around here, and even I would be better off fucking the doll. Some of us just don't like people. Itch the scratch, and its back to business.

You'll have to replace the brain for that, not the tits.

>implying you couldn't change the voice

Go sell your dolls somewhere else and don't claim to be femanon w/o tits

Never make this thread again

rofl this

Great once woman realize they are undesirable maybe they'll change.

Not gonna lie these things give me all kinds of uncanny valley creepout vibes. I wouldn't stick my dick in one.

that's not true at all, men lose their shit over makeup nevermind permanently altering your appearance because it's not "natural"
I can promise you surgery would be a lot more acceptable if men were more approving of it

>is white
Stay salty

When they add ScarJo's voice I'll buy one.

> is also from third world country
I know how much of pests black people can be, these would be an absolute blessing in the ghettos and townships
more expensive than mass-sterilisation though

>men lose their shit over makeup
>plastic surgery isn't socially acceptable
Which planet do you come from?

samefag but also more ethical!
I think third world countries should start releasing these en-masse :^)

check out real dolls.com

Imagine fucking princess lea over a rancor pit.
Vr + sex bot + customizable anything.

Mother fucker you could fuck jennifer lawrence on the surface of the sun in a decade.

It's over for women

have you ever been in any normie comment section or any discussion threads on women for that matter? obviously not
it's extremely frowned upon

Yet. Give it 10 years.

I have zero doubt that when it come to just sex, artificial will be better than biological well within our lifetimes.

Women will adapt to compete. They will make sex much more available and will be much more dedicated to maintaining harmonious relationships. All 'dangers' associated with women will be eliminated. Child support, spousal support, even split divorces, etc. will all go away.