Fury all the way here

Both are non-white, so who cares?

the majority of the world since according to you, the majority isn't white

AJ Easily.

It's like Hamilton versus Button

King Pikey wins in every timeline

vs Klitschko:
Tyson completely outclassed Klitschko and dominated the scorecards
AJ was heading towards a MD, SD, or even a decision loss. Got knocked the fuck down too.

Whyte and Chisora are about the same too.

Fury vs Chisora:
Fury dominated every round.

AJ vs Whyte:
AJ rocked hard and lost some rounds.

non box fag here. What it is about Fury that made him so good/so hard for the top guy like Klitschko to deal with?

>vs Klitschko:
Fury played defensive in that fight though.

he's 6'9 mentally ill man with monkey arms and dancer's feet

He's a rangy switch-hitter and has a very awkward style. Klitschko is usually able to clinch and hold his opponent to great effect but he was unable to do that with Fury.

In a potential Fury vs AJ match-up you have to consider the fact that Fury is no longer in shape for a fight of that significance.

Reach.

Going for Fury. He's so underrated and hated on it's comical. "Real" boxing experts constantly shit on his style because it's so unorthodox but he completely styled on and embarrassed Wlad. Dumbasses out there talking like Wlad should have thrown more when he got countered everytime he went for it. Going for Fury, time for the gypsy king to come back and shut up all these fags.

anthony, fuck that cokehead faggot

But he's fat now.
If he wasn't such a spastic I'd agree.

Who should Big Tyse fight in his comeback?Doubt it will be a massive name.Maybe Ustinov?Could be seen as too dangerous though.

ty lads

I really don't think Tyson's head is in it anymore. That street interview when he was asked if he'd be at a fight coming up soon and he said "Yeah if I'm still alive" was hard to watch. He's severely out of shape and his mind is even more out of shape. That being said I think prime Fury would take out AJ but in current day match up Joshua wins, hope I'm wrong though.

Fury needs to get his head and body right. He's in no shape to fight someone like Joshua at the moment.

Casual spotted

Klitschko was the defensive one...

Just because Fury wasn't headhunting like Joshua and can actually box doesn't mean he was defensive

No. Being a casual is thinking Fury will win based on him beating fighters nothing like AJ.

Is Haye in his weight class? If so probably him

Primarily: Movement, stamina, and size.
Secondary: Switch hitting

Against offense-minded opponents he just dances around them and they can never catch him. Lots of boxers have done this, but Fury took it to the highest level.

Against a defense-minded opponent like Wlad, he just used so much feinting and upper body movement that Wlad could never line up a shot.

Ustinov is a decent shout, I heard that he signed with Warren not long ago (might be bullshit). Charr also called him out and Fury accepted. Either of those two would be a decent comeback fight.

While fury is a gypo, he is a great boxer. Boring for the casuals. Amazing feet for a heavyweight which is even more impressive considering his size. Able to switch between orthodox and southpaw is a massive help.

Him and Joshua have very different styles and the only way to say who is better is for them to face each other

Wilder is a pussy who is going after a light heavyweight in bellew which shows his level

>Against offense-minded opponents he just dances around them and they can never catch him

t. casual

The fighter he's fought most like AJ is Cunningham and he didn't "dance around him" at all. He looked fucking shit and got put in his arse.

educate yourself my man

Cunningham was his first fight in the US and his uncle and trainer wasn't there for him as Peter has visa issues due to his criminal past.

Fury got bored and things went off the rails.

That wasn't his style at all.

Your the fucking casual if you think that represents Fury's standard style.

>You're*

Whoops.

He tore his Achilles tendon.

Wasn't there talks of him fighting Charr?

Mate. It wasn't me who claimed Fury dances around offensive fighters and then completely ignored the only technically proficient offensive fighter he has faced. He knew what the challenges were, Peter still trained him for the fight and against someone who had the speed of feet to move in and out of range of the jab, throw quick combinations and generally wasn't just a fat lump like most of his opponents he looked terrible.

It was his regular gameplan, just that against that style he had no answers. You're either a casual who googled for something to answer me with, or just straight up lying with your previous post. Either way you've been caught out and swearing won't change that.

Claiming the Cunningham fight represented Fury's style is the most casual statement I've ever heard. You're an idiot.

In fact, I loved the Cunningham fight because it's a side of Fury we never get to see. This aggressive inside fighter.

No, that wasn't Fury's style. Fury was doing his normal thing, took it too far with the taunting (because he was showing off the US/wasn't being handled by Peter), got the KD, panicked, and went with this weird aggressive style.

You're a casual and you should kill yourself.

I bet it would be rigged for Joshua to win, he would have to resist the 12 rounds and they would give him victory

Fury 118-110 x3