Is there any film that has really deeply disturbed you?

Is there any film that has really deeply disturbed you?

Forced Entry (1973) - by causing me a massive erection.

Nah, I'm pretty hardcore

It came true 490 years too-early.

I weep for humanity.

event horizon when i was a kid. made me terrified of death and hell in general.

This haunted me for quite a while after I saw it when I was about 12 or 13.

sausage party kinda disturbed me with those zombie corns sticking out of pile of shit

kys

Maybe I will, user. Maybe I will. I won't be any time soon, however, just for YOUR benefit. How does that make you feel?

Redditor.

like I could add another notch in my belt.

This is true
these are faggots

>being angry about a particular website
>being angry because one or more visitors at this website are suspected of frequently visiting the aforementioned website

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are the NEW Sup Forums.

Dancer in the Dark

get cancer

Antman

even reddit makes fun of LE IDIOCRACY IS A DOCUMENTARY MAYMAY

consider suicide friendly

The Killing Room, just the idea of it, no escape. Buried too (might be the only Reynolds film I like), they both have scenes that tease you, but you know they're not getting out of there. Crushing.

Mysterious Skin.

Dont read a synopsis, just watch it.

You should kill yourself

Sup Forums is too easily triggered by jokeposting.

Bug hit too close to home and my psychotic episodes

had to stop watching because it was so unnerving and disturbing

awkward for you those 'triggered' posts are the real 'jokeposting' and YOU are in fact the one who is easily triggered

The old "I was only pretending". That only works for people who are skills and not lazy about their bait

awkward for you that "Sup Forums is too easily triggered by jokeposting." post is the real 'jokeposting' and YOU are in fact the one who is easily triggered

I'm not the unoriginal fag that posted idiocracy, I'm just surprised people gave it the time of day.

>Im not him
goes on to pull reverse reverse "Im not the one who is easily triggered" The lady doth protest too much, methinks

...Why?

That's a strong dollar, lot of people are feeling that dollar.

The Elephant Man. It made me hate humanity for how we're capable of parading around other human beings

Thanks, gonna start using this whenever I see someone bitching about Reddit.

R-r-redditor.

what part of that sentence is reddit?

Pusher. Really captures how horrible people can be when they're desperate. I live close to where it was filmed which probably adds to it.