Soon

soon

>india wins a world cup before englel

they'll probably surpass us soon

to think we were #2 on this list once

jesus what happened to you guys?

blacked

no real talent for a long time, mismanagement, not much of a youth system, other nations speeding ahead of us. i mean we were never a real #2 team, maybe top 25.

we beat san marino 10-0 in 1994
in 2016 we were 1-1 with san marino after 75 minutes, at home, before finally beating them 4-1.

unironically our top player, #8 goalscorer in premier league. football is only money now, and maybe us whites never really have to strive for success in football because our lives are good enough without it.

tore andre flo stopped carrying the team

What the fuck is a gabon

poo

One of the richest countries in Africa actually (le oil face)

Aubameyang is from there.

>

I can't see India becoming a football superpower. In the streets of Argentina and Brazil, all the little kids grow up wanting to be amazing footballers which results in their players being so good. In India, all the kids grow up wanting to be doctors or engineers. The few that are interested in sports only care about cricket.

India is /cric/

fuck football

>Josh King is Norwegian

utter bs. India is more like 999999th desu. I've never seen them beat any NT till date. Nepal thrashes us every now and then during the odd tournament.

>Joshua Christian Kojo King
yes it blows my mind every time

>yfw the group A of WC 2026 is composed of Serbia, Hungary, India, Trinidad & Tobago

Obligatory.

/cric/ rules, /futbol/ drools

American Indian here, great to see that our country is finally focusing on something other than cricket. Cricket is so boring but I have to support India becuase >Muh Nationality

but that would make us hosts of the 2026 WC user, how do you propose we do that?

I don't care, you must make Group A SHITT possible.

India first world by 2020.

>futbol

based

why dont you use your oil money like the arabs do and start doing fun shit instead of giving free gibs to arabs and niggers?
start buying meme players and make a strong league

the money will run out and those rich arabs will go back to eating camel shit and living in yurts

Arabs would be lucky to know the comfort of yurts. They're liable to be stuck with mud and clay huts.