Name someone more qualified to be president than Hillary Clinton. I'll wait

Name someone more qualified to be president than Hillary Clinton. I'll wait..

Donald Trump

You mean besides the qualification of actually winning an election?

This. And really, just pick a name of any of the US citizens. Anyone.

This

Her husband.

It'll take a while to publish the names of every natural born citizen over the age of 35.

The Govenor of any state. The head of any branch of the military. The chair of the fed reserve. Equally qualified as the head of any executive department. She is no more or less qualified than Condy Rice.

/thread

All of Sup Forums.

First post best post.

R O N
P A U L

/Thread

harrison ford

Anybody except her

I know

Da way

a tree stump

It's been over a year and Trump still lives rent-free in your little, limited mind.

How sad is that.

at least I'm not watching fox news all day, screaming at my subordinates, and desperately golfing whenever I can to take my mind off the fact that there's literally dozens of lawyers working to expose my dirty money around the clock

this

trump doesn't like any mainstream media, including fox news.
you shouldn't either.

Trump. That’s why he IS president. Prove me wrong. Oh wait, point is mute.

Godly trips confirm it.

Also, check'em

Cenk is that you?

sure kid

Some one that can win a election would be nice

Well, of course you're not. You aren't Hillary Clinton.

>any American who is 45 years old and a US-born citizen.

Literally the only two qualifiers for that office.

In fact, being the epitome of a crooked politician should be a disqualifying feature for the office.

Anyone. Literally anyone other than her. If anyone else would have stood against Trump they would have probably won.

Every president before her.
You're stupid, cause a lot of the good ones are ded.

35, not 45

David Duke, Steve Bannon, Sara Palin and almost any Republican. Oh I almost forgot Richard Spenser.

Sorry, 35*

Dubs confirm.

The point is moot, mute pertains to sound.

>qualifications for becoming the United States president
>35 years of age
>live within the states for at least 14 years
>be natural born
>win an election
Who is Donald trump?

It's all gud, m8.

>Who is Donald trump?
Still the President of the United States of America.

If her supporters had supported Sanders even he would have done better than Hillary.

A US president can't be qualified.

Sorry. Thanks for the correction.

thread hijacking or deflecting. YOU DECIDE!

Ye boii

Just tryin' to help.

>someone's never heard of jeopardy

It's not big outside of th US

>Somebody still watches jeopardy
>in 2018
do you need me to change the tennis balls on your walker?

>yet reads about US Politics

Why are tyt still a thing? If fox News is bias, let's just accept it only for the sake of argument, aren't tyt straight up propagandists? They're definitely a step above, worse than any other journalists in every way

soo laughing at people who claim they are smart end up losing on live tv makes me a tennis player, do me favor NEVER REPOPULATE, you'll save many tax payers money from welfare checks they would have to send you.

why yes young man. I will give you some candy and a dollar

cause now they got a blonde chick on there who is straight up Anti-Male and well....fans man...

user was calling you old, not stupid. I'm calling you stupid. Stupid.

Trump seems to be everyones problem/entertainment.

Yeah, I was the guy that posted a jeopardy answer. Did not realize it would sail over anyone's head.
I don't watch jeopardy but it's a pretty simple reference. The concept is they give you the answer, and you have to figure out the question. My question, "who is Donald trump?" has the answer "a person more qualified to be potus than Hillary Clinton".
I hope I haven't assumed too much by thinking it's a simple concept, I understand that millennials have trouble with this sort of logic

no no no don't! That's how it starts, next thing you know they will think everything should be given to them and that they knew everything about politics just cause they go to a university.

BREAK THE CYCLE!

>Earned hundreds of millions as a career politician
The only place she qualifies for is jail

like, a lot of people.
not trump though

So you're not user? Oh you must be his transgender cousin Moron.

sponge bob.

That guy shows up to work every day, and he's always smiling.

You maybe stupid but I like you.

Kinda shows you how boring everyone else's life must be right now if they're big thing in life is reading about a guy with orange hair.

I'd vote for him

sorry I don't like people who look like Bruce Jenner.

>Her VP

they got rid of Ron Paul for a reason

Hey! Don't lump all of us Millennials together, I can't stand the demographic that I'm in. Further, I didn't like either option we had for president but I figured trump would do less harm. I voted for good old what's Aleppo.

Double-dubs of absolute truths.

The Dems really fucked themselves by allowing Hillary to buy the nomination (and the party as a whole)....

But then again, the Dems are currently imploding due to their absolute ridiculousness, so there's that too. Hopefully we'll be rid of their idiocy in the coming years.

New Star Trek series turned out to be shit, Game of Thrones has lost it's shine and Doctor Who has turned into pic related. There is nothing else worth watching.

Want me to add #notall? I'm a millennial too m8

I look more like Blaire White, he's hot.

Good point.

Naw, I see how my bitching is pointless.
Thx tho

New Star Trek series is fabulous.

Also got his or should I say her ass whipped for wearing a Red Trump Hat. Kinda sad really.

I think both those annoying weirdos are dead

The Seth MacFarlane parody of Star Trek is more Star Trek than Star Trek is right now. Not that this is the first time this has happened. Galaxy Quest is a better Star Trek film than some of the later Star Trek films.

If Stewert isn't in it, then bitch it ain't fabulous.

Don't remember what this pic looked like, but I saved it as BernieChan so you get the point..

That looks like sexual assult, harassment at least.
Also, I can't believe they got the LGBT(somethingsomethingsomething) flag wrong, it's missing brown and black. Reeeeeeeeeeeeee, racism! Something intangible! Sexism! Homophobia! reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Also, why does LGBT have a flag but no country. Flag = country, they need to go home. Or get rid of their flag.

>two black cast members

HA! TAKE THAT GENE!

The Origional Series had a black woman answering the phones, a black admiral and a black computer scientist.

You know what's not bad? X Files. Just found out they made a new season last year and a new one is getting rolling this year, & watched the first bunch. Pretty fucking fun.

Barack Obama.

No! No more niggers in the White House.