/manutd/ general

Phew lads, finally. Have we found our confidence to push for EL trophy now? No way Celta are comming back from this, we're dominating them at every single position and have superior tactics as well. All forgiven Mou, just keep it going please.
As usual, share you feels, ideas and suggestions for summer transfers. And some praise today, boys deserve it.

store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
twitter.com/manutd
instagram.com/paulpogba
redcafe.net

Other urls found in this thread:

store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Italian_football_scandal
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1-0
Its fucking nothing

cheers pal

i am really itching for some rooney noodles

SAD
You can't jinx them user

>celta de vigo

I've never came across a truly autistic ABU as the Slovak

SEETHING

Literally who?

No one can stop us now.

>SEETHING

hmm, i'm somewhat sceptical of the sincerity of your thread...

wow United fans are pathetic

they win 1 game against celta de vido and they go to create a general wtf

why does he always park the bus?
so much wasted potential

Man U dominated nothing.
Tactics? Defend like scared fucking faggots.
Goal from set piece. Garbage from open play.
Niggers everywhere. Bitchy little has-been mgr.

SEETHING

The thread was created by the Slovak ABU posing as a United fan. It's a different kind of autism mate

>Being this unaware

its coming home

FUCK anyone who calls us drawchester united!

we just WON THE GAME

FUCK YOU!!

They have to take any victory they can these days

United could have been 3-0 up at half time if Lingard knew how to finish. Celta offered absolutely nothing except that one chance near the start.

Literally what? I've been making these general threads for a while now, there was one when we drew to Swansea the last time too. But I bet the mood is going to be much better in this one :)

>Liverpool fans
>Get in EL final, Celebrate like The Sun newspaper has been closed

>Man U fans
>Get in EL final, Meh just another Trophy

w-why does he continue to insist this is the A team, and starts Romero?

I watched a lot of Utd games this year because of Ibra. Most boring team I've ever watched. This is on the same level as van Gaal except Mourinho plays deep and compact enough to avoid conceding too many shitty goals.

Spending that amount of money and still having no defined playstyle is a fucking disgrace

He can finish, they just have to be worldies.

That's a lie and you know it.

>Imagine being this stupid

Celta were shit. But I expect more from the
"most expensive squad ever assembled".
They're a fucking bore man. Awful, fucking awful.
All year long they have been absolute shit
considering the talent and investment.

Have you even watched the match? We outclassed at literally everything, sure it's only one goal lead but the performance is only going to be better at home.
>Bailly
Total beast, pushing attackers away with his fingers
>Pogba
Midfield domination - dribbles, tackles, key passes, dangerous shot, you name it
>Rashford
Amazing FK goal, confirming his status as hottest young talent in Europe
>Valencia
Cafu-tier tonight, making the right flank his bitch

>store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en

kek i see what you did there

>not posting Pogbas twitter
Shit thread.

>being this mad

It's true, last year was just a year ago, last year this board was full of shit like >TLF threads when that bunch of shite we're in this position

It's easy to overlook all that when it doesn't translate into goals. They need to fix that urgently.

Even you have to rate Rashford, right ABU Slovak?

They had tons of great chances, with Van Laal there would be 1 shot per game.

We're a boring machine that doesn't lose very often

>Man Utd win
>ABU's mad as fuck in damage control mode

Kek get a better hobby.

And the goalkeeper having to save at least 5 big chances a game.

>hes still crying over losing Pogba
Jesus man, that fat cunt up front scored 2 goals, dont you think its time to let your black bull go?

European Supercup Real Madrid vs Man United. It will be awesome.

Is Peter Pekarik the best full back in the world?

Be boring as fuck

Slovak BTFO

Thats not how you write Real Madrid vs Ajax, user.

>Liverpool get to the Europa League final having beaten Manchester United, Dortmund and Villareal, and lose to Sevilla who'd won the two previous finals as well
>Manchester United get to the Europa League semi-final by just about managing to beat Rostov and Anderlecht

jesus christ, if you don't manage to win this trophy you're an embarrassment

M'bappe or Dybala are all the hype these days, while true talent like Rashford is overlooked simply because he's English. But after this goal, football "experts" better reconsider the future best player in the world. Especially now that he's under Mou's wing

No, it'll be the good guys supercup.
Juventus - Ajax

Are United Unironically the hardest team to break down now

yes

think that'd be juve mate

>Juventus
>Good guys
I can get behind Ajax though.

Celta should've scored in the first half when Bailly lost his man in the penalty area. Best chance of the game

yeah lets just forget that Italian team in the Champions League

Yernited aren't taking part in that competition so it's irrelevent

Watching em they're attacks are shit cos most of the time they are guarding against getting Countered.

That 4-0 loss against Chelsea must have destroyed Mou mentally

For me it's Juventus vs Manchester United.

Everything is better than a Spanish club

>Losing to a Team that is LARPing as ancient Greeks

The trophy is ours

Is that even a question? Look up how long has our undefeated run been going now, BY FAR the toughest defence in the world. You can draw against us, but getting a victory? Think again, buddy. Now imagine some world class attacking reinforcements in the summer...

At least they're midfielders look to go forward

Juventus have gone over 600 minutes in the CL
without conceding a goal.
Manure play hoof ball to eek out results in the
inferior Europa league.

You're actually pathetic.

We're going to end you.

this thread is really contrived

The defence is shaky it's the fact that not one of our midfielders does anything remotely attacking

>Pogbas twitter
Not much of value there, unfortunately. For everything related to Manchester United their official Twitter is essential, while you can check what the Pogboom is up to on his Insta.

Never with Juventus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Italian_football_scandal

Just never.

lel he's genuinely going to do this until like 3am

can you imagine how autistic you'd have to be to do that? imagine if you did the same for someone like barca, every day, 8 hours straight.

I've never seen autism like this. The Slovak is an ABU but is now roleplaying as a United fanboy.

That was actually a good post by him or her

It reminds me of one of the many Pogba threads he dedicated about 8 hours of his life to post in it.

So the Slovak was BTFO'D so much in the game thread he has been reduced to pretending to be a united fan

Have we broken him lads?

>implying he's not already a broken man

he's actually autistic, not just Sup Forums autistic

>Have we broken him lads?

He was broken when Pogba signed up for United.

Only thing that killed him typing was him praising Pogba. The rest is definitely correct.

based third world country

me too desu

Juve vs United*
Will Slovak burn his Pogba shirt if he scores a screamer in extra time?

>Manchester United
Managed by Van Laal, not a big deal.
>Dortmund
They managed to shit themselves after getting a 2-0 lead away. Great game but says more about Dortmund than Liverpool.
>Villareal
Once again a team messing up hard for one game. Also they had tons of injuries if I recall it right.

Sevilla was the first team they met that didn't go full spaghetti and see how it ended.

>26 (TWENTY-SIX) matches unbeaten
>shaky defence
Pick only one. Sure the creativity of everyone except Pogba might be an issue, even more so the finishing itself, but that's what the summer transfer window is for. Have you been keeping up with the rumours on goal.com? We're already busy discussing terms with the best players out there. Defence is virtually impenetrable, and that's the cornerstone of a true Mourinho team.
Things looking rosy, my friend

>here's >mouyes mentally destroyed

>we
>that flag

Lmao dumb bandwagoner

It's the cap. The shit was cursed or something. What self respecting man would wear a fucking basecap with a suit?

Are you talking about Manchester or slovakia

>Not knowing the Slovak

fuck off Claus

Anderlecht we're unironically quite good

Against 11th place La Liga team.

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""pretending""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

drawchester poonited

>le >we memeh xD xD xDD
They're called Manchester UNITED for a reason, we're all equal in our support

Its gonna be a shit one, We're gonna bring Kasper Schemeical in to replace fucking De Gea

They've been tanking the league by playing their 2nd team to focus on the Copa del Rey and the Europa League. They were 6th last season. Still a team United should be beating, but not as bad as their position shows.

>pretending
You should know that /manutd/ is a regular thing, but somehow I didn't notice you in the thread when we drew to Swansea. Why?

>but they won against UEFAlona
>but they won against Real
>but they won against Atletico

I pacifically remember being there

Goalkeeper is a meme position anyway

Slovak has always been United fan

For us it's vital atm

Do you honestly believe that's ALL that's happening this window? To quote Eddie Woodward
>United can do things in transfer market other clubs can only dream of. Watch this space
I'll ask you, have those word turned out to be true in 2017? We got Pogba (!) for crying out loud. And now with CL all but officially confirmed, you can look forward to more of the same. In larger quantities. Don't want to spoil anything, but do you know a certain thrird best player in the world who might be looking for a new club after he's getting eliminated by Real Madrid in CL? Well, our transfer team has been busy :)

Wouldn't say that after this season. There have been plenty of games where De Gea has nothing to do. It's not as big of a worry as it was when he almost left last season.

Yep, broken.

>le minimum wage """"ironic""'''" customer gimmick man
It's time to move on mate.