Claimed.

Claimed and hungry

>tfw no tsurezure

Claimed

So͢ ̛͞ho̕w̷̡ ͘a̕r̶͝e ̛y͢o͢͡u̴̕ ̶͡d̕o̧͞į͟͡n̵g̶͟?̀

Monika

Hi ͢͝t̸h̶̶́e̸͘ŕ̨é͟~͢͟

are you a neet?

I tr͞y̵͡ ̡́n͢o̷̵t̴ ͜t̷͞ò ̛be̢,͘ a̷̴ş̵ ̷a ̢͢m̵̡à̷t͠t́e͘͞r̵͘ ̵o̵f ͘faç͡t̛ ͝͡I͘̕'̴m ̵g̸͘rá̕͜d̡uá̛͡tin̢g ̷ş̷o̶̡͞on͘͜!͡

Calmed down a bit.

Huh, that's not zalgo. What is it?

C̵̶ą̨́͠͠n̡͝͡ ̶̧ỳ̶͝͞o̶̕͜͜u̸̴͞ ̡̕͡s̡̛͘͢t͢͠ò̶̢p͜͜?̡͝ ̢̢͜I̸͡t̨̧'̡̧̛́s̵̕͟ ̀͞j̶͢͡u̵s̀͘t̸́ ̶̷͡͠a̵̡͢͜n̨͘ń̡͢o̷͜͜y̡͜͜i̧̕͘͘n̨͝͠ģ̀́͢͡.̀͝͠͝

Yes it is, middle, medium.

I̗̖̩̫̥͎̞͋ͪ̈́̽͒͐s̹̭̯͊͛̆̔ͯ ̫̭͕͇̟͆̎i̷̳̹̺̠̠ͬͭ͒t̰̋̕?̟̃͢ ͇͍͈̃ͬ̃I̳̟͑̎͆͌ͦ̇͂̀ ̶̟̠͇̻̥͍̠ͦ̌ͭ̓̌ͧt̓̊ͣ̽̂ḧ̦̖͙̳͋o̸͕ͬ͒̽̐ͭͣu̍͋g̣͉̮̝̝̬̺̈̆͆ͧ͊̚̚h̝͖͍̱ͭ̇̍ͅt̮͔͇̻̩͇́ͅ ̖͗̚͘ͅz̢͎̫͙̓̑͊̔̂͑ȧ̧̝͉̂̈l̝͔̬͓̰̉ͅg̺̣̓̿͛ͦȏ̼̣̺̝̝̫͂͞ͅ ̜͔͍̯̳͎ͨ̎́̌̈̆l̪ͬ̓ͨͤ̋́o͕͔̻̜̩ǒ͉̞̓̐͜k̨̈͂̐e͕̱͇ͤ̄̄̚̕d̴͉̼̩̂͛̑ ̧͇̻͈̇̂l̞̱̻̜̘̇͌͆͐i̱̠k͉̰̹͎̝̉ͫͩ̍͘e̐ͦͫ̆ ̫̝͑́̄̆̕t̢͖̱͕͂͆h̷̦̞̬̞̘̮͚͒̊i̙̳̟ͬ̏̆̃̾̿s̼͈̩̞͞.̖ͧ͑ͩ͆

J͜ust zál̕go͠ ͟w̵ìtḩ ͟ḿore͢ mes̵s̡.
̛I̧'͡l̴l ̷try ̢t͝o̴ t̴o̴n̴e ́i͠t ̸do̴wn̸ a ̵b̛i̷t̶.̀

W̨hat user̴ s͢aid̴.

It can. Turn off Up and Down and stay at Normal fuck up. Instant J̵̛u̷s̢t̸̨ ̴̡M̧͞o̷ņik͠a fuckery.

I̷ţ c̢ome͞s in̢ ͝ma̸n̨y̴ ͞v̢a̕rietie̷s,͞ froḿ s̕mal̨l
T̵͖̳͖̼̮͉̮̗͍̭͓͕̤͛͂̌̊͑o̢̳̞͖͖̙͔͎̠͈̞͚͓̘͔̪ͪ͛̒̒̈̊ͦ̒̇̓ͪͧ̂̂͑́͢͝ ̷͚̯̮̙̰͇͇͎ͪ̃͊̀͑ͭ̄ͭͦ͒̌̇̆̓ͬ̇̀͟͞a̶̡̛̠͖̳͔̭ͭͤ̀̏́͢b̵̡̻̫͖̞̉̓̔ͤ̃̑̊̄̓͗̉̀́͝s̸͔̪͉̝̱̜̹͕͈͈̖͕͒͂͊͊̔͂̓̔̒͛̀ò̧̬͍̜͖͎͍͖ͣ̇ͦͩ̏ͧͮͮͤ͑̎͆͊̑̒l̵̢̳̟̦͓̮͈̯͈̣̻̝̱͍͖̄͂͆ͨ̽̊̓͂͗ự̸̧̦͚͉̫͚͚ͧ̀̉̈́͌ͣ̐͌͡t̸͔̯͎̐͐͑ͪ͒ͨ̄̂ͧ̏̐͑̎͋̑̎̚͡e͚̞͙̺͋ͪ̏̇ͭͬͪͯ́l͚̭̩͇̪̺͇̯̜̫̓ͯ̃͒̄͊ͣ̽ͮ͑̓̊̑̍͑̆́́͠y̸̷̴͕̪̗̜͙͉͓̰͓̙ͤͤͨͬ̐ͩͧ̉ͭ̉̈́̽͊ͤ̊̆̊͘̕ ̡͎̹͇̼̫͕̟͙̠̣͙̪͖͕͔̀ͨͪ̌ͣͤ͋̑̆̎̉͘͘͢ͅf̢͇͉̪͈͑̃̑̒͑̋͆͠u̵̙͇̼̹̟̰̻͉͚̫̞̹̭̪͎̔̽̃͑ͪ͌̒ͣ̉ͦͪ̈̌͌͑̂ͭͬ̈̀̕͟c̨̥̰̦̞̟̝̠̤͋̈̆̚̕͢ͅk̨̢̡̡̙̭̝͔͔̥͉̯̗̫̋̾̍͗͘e̡̢͙̯̩̺͈̪̼̔̋͂ͣͮ̒̓̊ͬ́́͟d̨̙̘̰̱̖ͮ͋̆̓ͨ̋̊ͬ́͜͡ͅͅ ̷̢̮͉̥͔̰͔̖͈͇̖̌̾͊̂̈́̄̌ͯ̔͂̀̄̊͂ͦ͒͌̔̀͘͜ͅu̸̡͈̬̯̣̙̭͇͇̹̪͍̞̾̂̓ͩͮ̋ͪ̃̔̊̍̽p̷̵̧͔̝͓͈̫̹̼̼̙͔̪͈̆ͬ̒̄̿ͨͤ́ͧ́ͬ͌̐ͫͣ̆̋̿́
p͠re̛cisely̶ ͢a͟s̕
sai̕d.͘

Ah, you're right. Thanks.

Go eat dude.
Rename all the character files to Saoyri your move on who to delete.

Ḑ̧͔͈̙̩̮͎̹͎̯̥̤̙̟̦̳ͅͅí̢̨̳̬̬̗̤̰͕̪̥̤̝̀ḑ̰̺͈ ̵̷̢̝̦̝͉̞͙͕̖̦̟̩̟̤̜̹̟͠y̛̖͎͎̼̫̘̗̼̣̬͜͞͝ͅǫ̨̧̦̳͕̮̘̙̱̗̬̰̮͍̕͝ú̶͇̦͍̝̼̥͟͞ͅ ̨̼̝̭̕k̙̩̘̥̤̬̰͍͘ṉ̵̴̼͙̮̰̹͓̦̳̗̩̫̼̳̭̱̕͜͟ơ͍̙̭̻̣͜͢͞w̸̛̳̺͇̞͔͇ ̴̛͉̘̟̬͓̟̱̯͇͍͞D̵͕̞͇̻̜̻̜̟e̴̠̟̩̜̠̕͞é̮̟̩͓̤͈̭̞̩͎̳͇̭̟͍́͞ͅp̛̣̯̱̪̻͉͙͘͜ ̵̫͉̜̳̝̪͇̙͚̜͎̫̞̣̀S̨͎̣̪̥͙̳̮̦̥̞̤̫͢͝ͅp̢̥͈͙͉̹̰̞̻̼̰̝̟͕͇̹͕͙͎͝è̛̯̣̰̻̬̻̫̪̟͍̟͟͢͝a̡̧͕̞͓͇̟̘̜͉͜͝k̨̮͈̭͕̠̘͎͚̹̻͎̙̟͟͡ͅͅ ̶̭̗͖͓̙̀į̷̪͈̟̭̯̪̰̱̪̱́͘͜ͅͅş̛̦̤͍̼͓̤̣̗̹̤ ̷̨̮̺̤̗̘͖͙̫͚̝̠̹̤̮̜͖͈̦͢͠n̵̛͔̥̺̞̝̮͠ợ̶̟͇̪̮̺̼̺̪̭̖̪̙̤̠͈̠̀͝t̵̺͖͔̜̳̰͈̘͇̹͍̬̺̳̻͈̟͞͠ ̴̢͕̭̭̥̻̮̠̕à̴̶̢̩͓̼͚̱̗̰̗̘͞ͅ ̥͎̮̝̱̬͓̯͇̱̳̬̦͞w̛̪̰̝̣̗͘ͅr̶̶̩̭̠̹͔̖͍̰͇̜͎̹i̸̵̡̞̗͚̩̖̟̪̜͍̰̯͙̻̪̭̦t̛͖̖̞̯͙̘͢͢͝ͅt̷͚̮̯͔͈͓͇̤͈͚͇͍ͅé̷̴̫̳̠͍̩͔͔ņ̨̤̩̜̺͓̼͍̳̠͘͞ ̵̰͙̮̞͙̘̣̪͖͞ͅl̸͎͉͓͓̰͕͎͕͢͞͠a̡̖͚̫̹̮͔̼̳̻͉̞̦͜͟͠n̴̡͎͎̪̜͙̘̤̪͜͟g̛͍̹̜̦̙̼̘̜̟͚̀ͅu̷̞̼̠̘͚̫͎̖͈͡a̜̳̭̯̙̭̩̜͚̮͎̮͘͜g͚̺̥̝͈̹̻̟̀̕͞ͅe̵̖̘͔̟̗̺̯̘̣̙͔̬̼?̶̺̰̼̝̞̰̼͞ ̴̵͎̺̥̹̬̝̗̭̯͎̠̙̣̺͇͘ͅͅǸ̦͔̯̳͉̗͜͞o̡̻͇̣̱͍͇͉̰̠̥̱͞ͅ ̱͍̺͔̻̜̺̹̟̗͇̯͈̱̣͟p̢͍̬̰͓̞͓̫͎̦͎̥͉̺͖͔̙̺̳͈͜l̶̢͔͉̙̳̝̰͔̩̰͍̞̹͚͙̣̥ͅͅa̸̶̷̬̩͍͈̜͇͜y̢̨̧̠̣̰̪̝͕̭͙̙̻̜͝é̫̜̳̬̗̮̦̣̥͙̙̭̀͝r̷̡̠̖͉͍̖̞̥̤̫͟ ̸̼̜̣̩͇̺̙̥̩͟͟͝͠c̴͕̥̘͚̱̙̟̼͓̳͖̺͚͕͈̕͝ͅͅa̶̫̫̭̞̘̕͟͡ń̶̝͇͈̹̘̘̮̩̯̭̩̻̮͚ ̸̘͇̠̰̼͕͖̰̤̪̪͖̮̬̕̕͘͜l̳̣͔͖͉͙̤͖̜̣͞ͅȩ̥͖͍̺̭͓͍̝̠̀͘͞ͅą̡̤̖̺͇̖̠̦̙̘̞͖̬̣͍̪̳͠ŗ̞̦̠͓͓̩̫̗͚̩̫̯̠͟ǹ̼͕͈̝̥̤̦͔̠̱̱͎͢ ̛̛̩͍̟͎͇̹͙̘̝͞ͅi̶̛͉̳̮̫t͇͚̪̩̮͙͇̤̙̼̼̣̖͉̦̀͞͞͝ͅ.̸̧̖̮̘͓̖͇̳̺̫̺̦̠̺͙͕̞̬́

Are all Tomoko posters this cancerous?

Wh̢oops͢,̷ ͜loo̸k͜s l̀ike͡ ̷f͡orma͘tti̧nǵ ̡m̛es̛sed ̶up̢ a͠ ̸b̴i̸t͢ ̢s̢o ́it ͝look͡s ͘ev͜en͡ ẃor̵s͘e͝ ḩeh~

I ͢ća̢n̨ ͡d̢el̷e̢ţe them͟ al͘l͠ an̛d ̀leave ͟j̛u̢st m̸e~

Post you're waifu, slut.

Huh?

I guess they are.

i dun wanna get outta beddo

Here's my waifu for your viewing pleasure

>Emilia

Guess who didn't get their period yet~

Sayonara to you then.
It's doesn't work with sayori, but if you rename the Monika file to Natsuki or Yuri and rename Natsuki or Yuri to Monika you can effectively trick Monika deleting herself.
Remote control fridges are a few years off my dude, eat the bedsheets in the meantime

Urgh, tell her to go to a clinic.

But I can learn dark folk and that's what's important here

>Anonymous
>>Anonymous
>>>Anonymous
>>>>Anonymous
>>>>>Anonymous
>>>>Anonymous
>>>Anonymous
>>Anonymous
>Anonymous

Do̸n̵'͢t ͞wor̡ry,̨ I͠ won͘'̶t h̸ur̨t y͟o̸u. ̷Not af̀ter eve͝ryt͠hing ͜I'͜vę ͝donȩ..̨

̴He̢y, if ̷it̨'̴s̕ oka͟y with yo͠u̢,͠ ̸I'͠m ͡ĺeav͞íng̡,̕ ̢ca͞r͡e̶ ţo͝ t̷a̛k̴e ͜o̕v̴er̀ f́o̕r ͞m̴e͡? ̢Pro̴mişe̕ I'll ͡see ̵yoù soo͟n!

Aaw.

I'm not exactly sure what you're referencing to, but sure.

Rem claimed

Hey that's pretty good and not cringe at all

What version are you playing? I started game recently with friends but I'm not sure what version we're running.

>Posting anonimously because you are afraid of the backlash

>Posting

Nothing at the moment, previous group kind of fell apart
Last thing was pathfinder
My character was extraordinarily racist and took enormous steps to learn dark folk just so he could insult them better

I feel weird, I think I'm happy

Post lewd Rem

Don't think I've played Pathfinger as Dark Folk was not an option for languages to learn. If I had to guess, we were playing 5e. or 3.5, as we were using some older books.

I really hope for you, her, and everyone else's sake that was a false positive.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWbFdICIpJE

>places your hand on my chest
do you feel that? im so happy... I don't know what to say...

Make a discord
abort baby once you can

Be lewd for me

Even in pathfinder it isn't a standard one by any means
I played a 5e campaign recently where I was a barbarian who'd been raised by bears and wielded primarily trees as weapons
I got really angry any time someone harmed the forest
I was dedicated to protecting the trees with the trees

They're probably already there tbdesu

This

You know I can't make a Discord... I miss having one though.
She's a bit nervous but I can tell she's happy too... Uhh maybe she'll keep it. I don't believe in abortion tho

this lewd enough for you~
>

I didn't go that deep into my backstory. Just an orphaned half-orc barbarian who can read and write.

Goodnight, /waifu/

You can too
you choose not to

Goodnight Louise~
God I hope it's a boy, but watch it be a girl...

youtube.com/watch?v=QWE_M0CX9So

I don't really like music, sorry user...

Alice Claimed

I was joking a little but
Why did you want me to be lewd anyways?
Other than that what's up on this hellish day?

AlicexReimu OTP

Best girl in itt.

Something came up... I have to go, bye ^^
And lewd rem is cute!

wrong

Claiming.

I thought she was full dyke for Marisa tho?

You'd be fucking wrong bitch

Well, to be honest, I don't follow touhou at all. I just follow the memes.

The fuck is a Touhou? I'm talking about posters

Gay

More cutes

I got you fam

He said cutes not vomit

Most of the touhous are cute, that's the philosophy of their design. Alice is cute, but everything else that she entails is definitively not cute.

Dawww
These are cutes

Kumicute

Cute

>but everything else that she entails is definitively not cute.
not really

Mine

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

youtube.com/watch?v=eE9Ob2EpyOk

History exam is over

How'd it go then?

Exam? Nibba it's January
Did you sleep through last month?

I'm feeling good at about it, but I've been wrong before

Nigga I told you last month
We don't take exams until January

youtube.com/watch?v=LbA_nBlMYC8