You are only racist towards blacks because youve never met or talked to one in real life before

you are only racist towards blacks because youve never met or talked to one in real life before.

Most blacks are cool and not what you see in the media and alt right propaganda

>youve never met or talked to one in real life before.
ah shit you got me

I have talked to them in real life. I have to as I run a small business near Philly. I'm not racist, I'm educated

everyone starts life without racial pedjudice.
Through vaious interactions and experiences with blacks, they realise the poison that they are to society and become realist about niggers. Plus that fact that blacks perpetuate the nigger stereotype themselves with their "music" and chimpouts and crime and ebonics and low IQ and lazyness and....

>because youve never met or talked to one in real life before.
Dude im fucking brazilain
I cant go a block whitout seing a filthy fucking nigger
fuck you

Give a nigger a chance, you will regreat it.

Those kids shouldn't play on antique farm equipment like that...

If I have to meet them where I work and live, then clearly they cannot be uneducated and retarded. I'm not talking the situation in Chicago or somewhere similar place, well - America. In Europe, if they can scope on the same level with us, white people, then have to be educated and most likely they could be very nice people.

Monkeys stay monkeys.

People respect Japanese, Indonesians, Indians and other hardworking, industrious people who have built their own culture and history. It isnt about racism. it is about understanding what niggers are as a people.

Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the continent of Africa—rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail! He lived as his fathers lived—stole his food, worked his wife, sold his children, ate his brother, content to drink, sing, dance, and sport as the ape!

--Thomas F. Dixon, Jr., 1905

I have met 4 blacks in total over the course of my life, all of them have reaffirmed what I thought if them to begin with and the 4th I've met more recently has made me more racist.
They are cowardly, lying and slimy in their demeanour, should I ever have a daughter I'd sooner watch her get fucked by a dog than allow her to associate with niggers on any conceivable level.

>Sweden.jpg

fuck off cunt I used to have one as a friend in primary school fucker stole all my atari 2600 carts.
after that I have been mugged later in life by darkies. I have never had a good experience with the fucking monkeys. -2/10 bait cunt made me reply!

>you are only racist towards blacks because youve never met or talked to one in real life before.
Why would I talk to my slaves? Do you talk to your other tools or farm animals?

u white racist losers are just jealous of black and brown men

Burn the coal...

Why would I be jealous of my negro?

fake quote is fake. he never said that. i read the first publication in the library and he never mentioned something like this. it would not suit his style either.

not very convincing. I live in an area heavily populated by niggers and it's way worse than what the alt right propaganda conveys

That's a lie, but go on

The only people not slightly to full on racist towards blacks are shelterd, rich, lefty faggots who never meant a real negro. I can ensure while some cool, most are fucking chimps

Tfw Liberia is the result of actually 'sending the wogs back to Africa'

Grew up in majority white, some what rural area.
>We're all born equal and should everyone should be treated on the content of ones character, not the colour of their skin

After moving to university and living in a multicultural area where whites were an absolute minority
>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Where the vid?

taharoush gamea

"Fuck yes, finally." - A jew

I live in a small village full of old white people so I've never talked to one, seen them walking about once or twice when I go to the city

You Sup Forumsacks sure like to just make shit up. I think it's a good thing though, it makes it more obvious what kind of people you are.

You know, In some ways nigs are useful for this kind of thing, they trim the grass, helping make the female population a little bit more wholesome, we're better off without sluts that fuck them.

Let them get murdered. Its a self correcting machine.

I grew up in the hood and even thought I was black till after rehab. Nope fuck niggers they aren't your real friend especially if you're white.

No no no don't put us in the same bag.

In fact latinos are even more racists towards blacks than whites

This. That man is not nigger at all. I have qualms with Latinos but only the ones in poverty because I hate the way they "fix" cars
>I'm a mechanic that has to fix what they "fixed"

most blacks are cool but all blacks are racists as fuck.
i work with a cool black guy but he's always saying subtle racist things.
he's always saying things about white people and how black people have big dingdongs and asians don't and he laughs it off like it's not racist

but I say something factual about africa/black people, he gets really offended.

i'm asian btw with small dingdong

All kinds of this.

Nah I hate niggers cause who they are and what they do, stats do not lie if you need proof.

Toll paid

I figure this one out when I noticed blacks can only watch black shows on TV, not only that but hate and mock other shows where blacks are not the main focus.

Story?

I've noticed this as I go to community college in the city and have made a few black friends. I grew up in an all white town essentially, and the white guilt was so high no one was even close to racist. I go to the city and not all but like half of all black people I meet are racist af.

Shit man, I'd kill for an asian dude if anything just to introduce me to his asian female relatives and friends.

Probably some foster african kids adopted by germans, sharing some time with their new german sisters.

you hook up with an asian. you hook up with the whole clan.

Not black but I'm not close to my family, that sounds great to be honest.

perfect then. they will love you long time.

Those girls do not look happy. The man on the right does though.