We were talking about this with a friend earlier: WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO ANGRY AT BLACKS?

We were talking about this with a friend earlier: WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO ANGRY AT BLACKS?

and we came up with this answer: they're jealous!

Let's see why:

1) We got awesome resistance against the sun. Enjoy being burned.
2) We are more fit, we can outrun any white male anytime. even CHUCK NORIS?!?
3) We got bigger dicks.
4) Girls dig us better.
5) We have very wide social circles. White people have forgot how to live in society.
6) We got rhythm. We can dance, rap, sing, make music, you name it!
7) A black chick wouldn't date a white boy. On the other hand, white girls would drop their white boyfriend anytime for a black guy if given the chance.
8) We're simply cooler. Admit it, maybe it wasn't the case some 200 years ago, but nowadays being white sucks whereas being black is cool as hell.
9) We got a sense of what family is about.
10) We get MANY children so that our genes will last long on this motherfucking earth, not like your average pathetic two children.
11) If you don't die a virgin, and happen to get a daughter...chances are she'll be sucking and swallowing black dicks :)

I could be going on and on and on but you get the point by now.

Enjoy being white, sucker :)

Outrun this,nigger
pic related

>implying

Honestly, I have a few black friends who really never fit in like me (I'm white) and they hate most black people more than I ever could. Their entire culture is self-destructive. It just promotes ignorance and blaming others for your problems instead of solving them for yourself. White people have that problem too but not nearly as bad.

cool. now get the fuck off my lawn you fucking nigger before I shoot you

Just to make this clear, your perception is that whites hate blacks

but some of this white population hate the majority of blacks because our perceived notion of blacks is that the majority are thugs

Because you’re ruining and poisoning our perfect white countries. Go be black in shithole Africa, we will even pay the tickets.

Thugs make up the majority of blacks, an blacks make up majority of thugs

whites hate blacks because blacks are breeding white girls

>ITT : whites replying to a white guy pretending to be black just to fulfill his cuck fantasy about black cock
2/10 made me reply

>eVeN chuCK nOrIs

Stop using old memes you faggot

Also not all white people hate blacks

Name one successful black nation that is prosperous.

Barbados.

Blacks suck because they´re fucking ugly, they stink, they have no manors, they are fucking stupid, do drugs, sell drugs, are dirty, are from afrca, theres a good reason why the whites enslaved them and the other way around, blacks simply suck.

>ooga booga muh diqq half-assed bait
>Enjoy being white
Thank you. I certainly do, darkie.

>implying white dudes dont impregnate black bitches
damn you smart!

Op is a loser faggot.

They're not angry, they're mostly scared. The anger is an obvious front to hide what pussies they are.

Why blacks have such a bigger dicks?

Niggers used to live like sand-people in mud huts banging rocks until white people rolled around and gave them some jobs

Pic unrelated

Kkc

Try naming one that wasn't cultivated by white hands, and handed to black folks on a silver platter.

It's fucking plastic!

I dont hate black people i even mostly listen to black people music, but i hate people who act like from some Ugandan tribe where instead of communicating properly they act like savages and animals and their morals and understanding are on par with uncivilized person who lived in some jungle all his life, that just doesnt stick to me. Im not saying that every black is like this, i made some black friends and they are chill af and everything its just that people i described most of the time i noticed are muslims, indians,blacks or chaws. Also notice how behind every succesfull indian/muslim/black always stands white person who pulls the strings in the shadows. Its just most of us developed faster because slavery was a thing. Also wasnt black big dick theory busted?

NIGGERS ARE GHETTO MONKEYS.

>resistance against the sun
this nigga thinks he playin the elder scrolls

you think people who walk in the desert wear black? your skin gets so ashy without cream that youre basically a sentient dust bowl

Hopefully we are under

1) Minor radiation resistance is not a good trade-off for 20 IQ points.
2) Blacks have higher obesity rates than whites in the United States.
3) Enjoy your consolation prize for being inferior in every other way. God pities you.
4) Whores dig you better. Women find you disgusting.
5) White cuckery is indeed spreading, but to suggest niggers know how to "live in society" is hilarious. Can't go a single month without burning down your own cities.
6) Blacks can't make structured stanzas without using profanity as a crutch or filler. Early jazz was alright, when you people had some semblance of dignity.
7) Black chicks don't date anyone, they get fat, fuck anyone who mistreats them, then either aborts the fetus, or monetizes the bastards for extra welfare checks.
8) Only blacks and whores think blacks are cool. Everyone else doesn't correct you, because you'll chimp out and open fire.
9) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
10) Blacks cannot exist without white welfare. Jewish government eugenics programs punish intelligent, hard-working people into paying for you parasites.
11) If blacks didn't have a perverse inferiority complex, they would truly have nothing else to motivate them.

This is bait, but fuck it.