Why do we let niggers have rights

Why do we let niggers have rights

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're people

define people

No they aren't. They're subhuman

They're normal people like you and I

Sometimes they're better than you, sometimes not.

>No they aren't. They're subhuman
This goes a long way towards exposing your ignorance and intolerance.

You should reexamine your viewpoint.

How does it feel to be full of hate and stupidity?

Be honest.

No they're not. They're retarded monkeys. They have the intelligence of borderline mental retards on average

Nope

Because of strict gun laws.

Niggers are degenerate. Only go with Humans.

"Humans"

Because it pisses off OP.

Because dems need stupid animals to vote for them.

You sound like a stupid nigger, so I guess they are like you.

If "we" are letting anyone have rights they are not really rights but privileges so kindly bestowed upon us by the state. To this I feel contempt.

Anyway, the idea of rights is that we are endowed with them prior to government, and that by virtue of our humanity we are preordained as special snowflakes with certain red lines which cannot be crossed... or else!

The problem is they don't exist and the integrity of the concept depends entirely on violence and mutual respect afforded on account of that anticipated violence.

Fuck off faggot, Sup Forums isn't your soyboi cuck hugbox

>armchair mod
>literally a faggot

Strip away nigger rights, now

because fascism like all forms of totalitarianism are doomed to fail through virtue of human ambiguity

It's sad to see someone so filled with hate and stupidity.
I feel sorry for you.

Lol. Race supremacy was invented by the powerful to keep the poor fighting each other over stupid shit.
You are proud of your race because you have literally nothing else to be proud of.
Have fun drowning in your hate.

Stay mad you gay little nigger. Your entire race is trash. You'll always be shit.

Don't talk about stupidity either. You're so fucking inferior it's sickening.

Whites and Asians are demonstrably more intelligent and superior to niggers and spics. Just stop posting your butthurt. You're not fooling anyone.

That's just libtard propaganda. Racism is a biological impulse to spread your DNA and destroy enemy DNA

Haha wow. So much hate. Silly racist.

Because they vote Democrat.

And whites are the master race. Except Jews control mostly everything, right? Wouldn't that make Jews the master race? Since they clearly are superior to whites. They run banks, media, big money. So it means whites are trying to come up and overcome the Jews. That makes whites subhuman to Jews. Funny how that works out.

Same reason we allow women to vote. We didn't realise how much they would poison and ruin society.

Ashkenazi Jews are genetically white. They are very inbred white people selected specifically for intelligence but resulting in a myriad of genetic disorders.

Sure buddy, whatever makes you feel special.
This is some retard tier science right here.

Superior Genetics

No. That's reality. You are an organism designed to spread your DNA. Racism is biologically ingrained

Why do we let poorfags have rights?

If you're not pulling in 7 figures annually, you should know your fucking place. At your workstation making me more fucking money.

It's not hate. I'd have to respect niggers to hate them. You're just a dumb nigger, really not worth more thought than shit on a sidewalk. Enjoy always being an inferior animal.

We are vile vitriolic, murderous and carnivorous .... only a thin social veneer stems the flow. Survival of the fittest.

Jews aren't superior, they're just sneaky.

Since they literally built the county by forced larbor, maybe they should have all the rights.

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
Libtards have literal brain damage

That guy is still smarter than any nigger. Cry more you pathetic shitskin.

How is picking cotton "building the country?" White menbuilt the country through technological innovation

>ingrained
>necessity
>adaptable brain
You really aren't very well evolved are you?

You... have to have respect for someone to hate them.. Some seriously stupid shit coming out of you user.
And I'm white. Not all white people are inbred racists like yourself.

This is you

We evolved to be racist to defend our genes. It's good to be racist

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are a liberal.
Not everyone who is against what you believe can be fit under the cute little labels you like to use.
Grow up.

Nice rebuttal

>Superior white race

kek isn't that some british soy midget?

So you keep your genes pure by keeping it in the family. No wonder downtism is on the rise.

Lol. He's also implying his genes need to be defended. Haha, like anyone want's anything to do with his genes

I never said whites are superior. I just think whites should be racist to defend their genes

Because we were naive. Also the dude who was going to do something about them got shot.

Is this because it is only NIGGERS committing crimes and showing it would show that NIGGERS are actually Sub-Humans?

Well obviously

ITT: stupid niggers get butthurt

>being this much of a nigger

lol

We need to remove nigger rights

You know, it's funny. You racist people go on and on about how much you hate blacks, and they should have no rights, and they are the worst etc etc.
It's always you starting these threads, because you are afraid. You know you are losing, and you can't do anything to stop it. The world is progressing, and you will be left behind.
Like religion, you are slowly but surely going to die out, the world will be better for it, and you only be remembered as being on the wrong side of history.
So cling to your pride, and your hate, and curl up in a corner crying about how the niggers and spics and jews are ruining your country, because bitching and crying is all you're ever going do about anything.

It would be sweet to have a gaggle of black slaves .... more positive outlook than stating
'I ride wit da Nutty block Compton Crips'

At least they'd get 3 square meals and have a life expectancy above 21

Because you're too weak to do anything about it, cuck. Now let him fuck your wives/sisters as they're the true alpha males.

You are.

And if I ever feel like bastardising the English language I could get one of my sweaty 'Nigs' right on it !!!

Finally some sense.

and that's pretty much exactly like you. only without the delusions of superiority you posess.

I'd have so many 'Niggloid' slaves it'd get dark around noon in ma hooood

Nivea chemists should invest in r & d .... I'm sure there's an awesome sunscreen formula to be gleaned from 'Niggalo' skin

No it's not. Blacks have created no technological innovations. They are a biological weapon and a threat to the white race. Therefore they must be eliminated. Superiority is irrelevant. Survival is all that matters. Niggers are breeding too fast in Africa. They invade our nations, steal our cities and leech off of white people. We must exterminate them. There is no other choice

Black "men"

There's no need to be so wasteful though ?? Surely we could incinerate them as a fossil fuel ? Supplies ARE dwindling ?

Good luck with that one

Fake rights.

If I shoot I Nigger, I would get a lower punishment, as if I would shoot a white person.

People always claim to be anti racist but tbh they are racist as well.

So don't worry op, what written on the paper and what's real, are different things.

We colonized and enslaved them? Why couldn't we exterminate them? Please tell me

Nigg fired power stations
Central Heatnigg
Nigg Turbines

The mind boggles

Not if you get a nigger for a judge. They put people in jail even in the south just for saying racist shit now

Another nigger hate thread. How impressive.

Cause we all hate niggers

>We
Because the only people supporting you are a bunch of inbred white trash. You have no power whatsoever.
How the fuck do YOU think you can do anything?

I know how 'GIF' .... I am become INTERNET !! Are you a noggaroo perchance ?

We'll just start a coup. How do you think Donald Trump got elected? There are at least tens of millions of racists in America.

I'm not averse to cannibalism, 'Chicken Niggets' anyone ?

Libtard shits are weak. We will make America the next Nazi Germany. This time there will be no puppet state to fight us.

It's not cannibalism cause they're not human

Anyway Pakis are just as bad and they make nigherilloos smell heavenly

No they are not. They are not nearly as dumb as niggers

Them were the days ....

And we can being them back.

Yes they are

No they're not and they're literally closer to whites than to niggers

Yes they are

Did all of you faggots get cucked by a negro? Is that why all of you are here? I feel bad for y'all. Kill yourselves

This is the real reason.

Shut up you microdick Spic

I said 'Cucked' aren't I edgy ??? Please notice me !!!! I want to be accepted as a b/tard

>assumes all non-racists are liberals
Wrong again kiddo. But then, you must be getting used to that at least.