Smoking a jay and watching some Fox News on this snow day, comfy. what's Sup Forums up to?

Smoking a jay and watching some Fox News on this snow day, comfy. what's Sup Forums up to?

Exercising and reading the human animal.
I pity you giving yourself cancer for fun and rotting your brain with Fox News.
Do you even exist at all?

I barely exist, but I like it that way. I work 6 days a week 10 hour shifts and get high in my downtime.

Dude, chill

I bet you think youre so deep and so cool with your random ass abstract aesthetic African arm that makes no sense and only displays your lack of actual substance and character.

Another lie you’ve told yourself, isn’t addiction interesting? I see right through you. Imagine how less down time you’d need if you had more energy? Imagine what you could achieve at work with a fully functioning brain? Your co-workers think your retarded when you struggle to find your words or forget things they’ve told you...they think your either a drug addict or autistic

>unironically watching fox new
how does it feel to be retarded?

HA! I have a masters in fine art from a school in Florence, what would you even know about the golden ratio?

Lol what co workers? I work by myself.
I smoke a blunt a day. If that has had any effect on my thinking, I haven't noticed it. So what's your excuse?

I proudly know nothing of it

Exactly just as I first thought, you are a loner, a hermit DARE I SAY IT a repulsive reclusive individual of NO CLASS, how dare you try mock my intelligence my dad invited the fucking modern hybrid car and I’m his understudy...after a long day working on my fathers hard pipes we like to relax in the hot tub together. Chatting about mozart and why mother left.

Invented* blast you’re really getting my goose in a twist you filthy drug smuggler, I suppose you’re going to try and mock me FOR IT IS TOO LATE

DEBATE ME any topic I fucking dare you

Shit I haven't even gotten outta bed. Called in today

currently in the library and studying for my exams. had one a couple hours ago, the next one on thursday. fuck university tho

>DO YOU EVEN GOLDEN RATIO BRUH
kek

Topic:
The weather/San Antonio
is semitropical, with the most rain and humidity from July through September, and the best weather during fall and spring. Average temperatures in September are 79.4 degrees, and January's averages are around 50 degrees

Youre not studying man youre on here

Not everyone feel the need to mock to live with themselves :)

well.. I was studying but I'm taking a break. does that make more sense?

Icy in San Antonio, was told work was still open even though its a driving based job, and the roads are ice. I go in find out my boss and operation manager called in, so i said fuck this and left. Now im at home watching YouTube.

This is the stoned guy

Hey Sup Forumsro. You work in public transportation too? 210 checking in. I called in today man. Fuck that

Hey Sup Forumsro. You work in public transportation too? 210 checking in. I called in today man. Fuck that.

No i drive box trucks, delivering to san antonio or austin, based out of schertz, my gf who works in a wear house, no driving at all, and she was told to stay home, while my ass barely made it to my car with out eating shit.

consider getting a master on being less of an obnoxious cunt

t. Brainwashed degenerate

Oh okay. That's some bullshit though. Least you're at home with your girl. I'm here trying to keep my cat warm. I work for public transportation man. I seriously didn't want to get in a wreck and have to take a drug test. So I called in. I have to be in by 315 am so warming up my car is a real bitch in the morning

Kek my work here is done

You drive for Via? I'm considering looking for a new job the company I work at is incredibly unorganized. I feel you on the drug test I drive dirty as well in fact I used my girlfriend's urine to get this job not my own

Not the actual buses because all I have is a class c drivers license but I still make pretty good money. What company you work for?

Freezing my fucking ass off at work nigga

Also yeah man. I have to use somebody else's piss too. If I get caught dirty I'll never be able to get a driving job again and I won't go back to call centers man. I won't

Get a job and stop living off of the government you hippy

This guy gets it

Place you have never herd of, but you may have seen the trucks, they have a monkey with a jetpack as the logo. I have a class A, but i dont care to use it, got it from my time at pepsi. So you drive the via vans? How is that? Decent pay? Work life balance? Im thinking of returning to school so i left a full time gig, to take this part time gig, but i might just go find a full time gig with another company and just let my gf return to school on her own.

>masters in fine art

Congrats on not only getting one worthless degree but doubling down on it with a master’s.

I loathe people that aren’t intelligent enough to get real degrees. Enjoy being a shit stain on society

>snow day

Bruh its sunny and 50 degrees out wtf are you talking about snow day

I think I know what you're talking. Bro you have a class a! You can work for coca cola or even Budweiser if you want! You can be making some serious bank. But you seem to have a social life where as I don't. So I kinda get it. I drive those green and white buses. All you need is a class c. But working with retards is a real bitch sometimes. The pay is decent but I work a shit ton of hours because of no soical life. I say go back to school man. If I hadn't smoked all my brains away I would totally go back. We can only work up to 12 hours a day for legal reasons but still

Oh yeah I know about the potential bank I could be making with that CDL but I just don't have much of an interest in doing that money doesn't motivate me.
Also been doing a driving based job the past ten years (28 now) so im burnt out, and want to do an easy office job, my body is starting to hurt in to many places . At least you just have to sit, and not un load the truck

I see. Then yeah man maybe you need to branch out more. I say go back to school user. Get yourself a blue collar job in the ac. What would you go for though?

Yeah I mean because of that I've gained a lot of weight over this past year. I'm thinking you're in decent shape by now. I'm 24

I'm also not motivated by money either it's just I have an expensive hobby and I like to go to the shooting range

Thinking of Kinesiology or something else in the medical field. I have a gut but I work out on a daily basis, the job helps, but i eat at gas stations to much

Same. But with me it's tacos Fucking Mexican tacos are the shit.

San Antonio does have good places for it, used to frequent cha chos on the reg. Well 210 bro im out, you stay warm today, may the roads be safe for you

Okay brotha. Slap your girls ass for me. Kek. Stay warm man.

Will do

>Implying weed is addictive
>Autist confirmed
Nigga what... I get more cancer from reading your stupid ass posts than smoking some kush.
If you get addicted to weed you probably have some mental problems you need to resolve.