Hey Sup Forums why so many trap threads but no love for transboys (ftm transgender)?

Hey Sup Forums why so many trap threads but no love for transboys (ftm transgender)?

Pros:

>naturally cute and feminine when they begin to transition because they are originally female
>two holes for sex, not just one
>female body, but testosterone makes them more horny than a girl would be
>less drama than a girl

So yeah you fags can have your traps, ill take the transboys thank you

fucking gay go an hero

/thread

i would love a cute transboy to talk to
for the record.

The only ftm person I know hates me because I liked him when he was a girl, didn't know he transition and then called him a girl

(S)he was the love of my life. That was almost three years ago and I would like to die

>grow into ugly nu male looking men
>will cry if you try to fuck them in the pussy
>female body, but testosterone makes them more smelly and hairy like a man
>still biologically women so they're fucking insane
what are the pros again

Enjoy your smelly traps.

so traps aren't gay?

Destined to observe, never experience

>will cry if you try to fuck them in the pussy

Try harder. The ones Ive been talking to all take it in the pussy.

never met a ftm trans. Saw one or two pics but the manly chest just doesn't work for me.

For me; traps > ftm because traps try to look girly. And my dick hardens for girly, not for manly.

Sorry op, but I'm sure there's plenty of guys who'd jump your bones.

then they're probably just bandwagoning chicks
vaginal intercourse normally causes a ton of dysphoria
same way most (actual) mtfs don't want you to suck their dick

I've also met ftms perfectly comfortable with vaginal. it all depends on the person.

obviously you woulnd't be into them if you're not queer in some way so, if you're not, your argument is null since you have no frame of reference.

they smell fine, btw. just like biological men if you take care of yourself you won't smell like a basement.

OP here

TBH though if they transition too much I am not interested anymore. Im only really attracted to them when they are at the androgynous stage

I'd love a transgirl, she'd just have to ditch the dick cuz that's a big turn off. But think about it..\

>Tons of anal
>Thinks like a guy (No bullshit, straight foward)
>Prolly kinky af

Sounds dope tbh, just no dick or balls, get em cut faggot.

theyre traps for straight fags. enjoy i guess

depends on the person but I might have to agree. the androgyny is what I'm most attracted to

this thread is about transboys, not girls. Theres a million threads on transgirls already. Did you even read?

I'm pretty damn queer, and not really arguing.

oh, I'm this user:
I don't mind male junk, don't mind anal, I just don't like the manly chest.

But tbh, a girl is fine too, and I'd probably be okay with a just starting ftm just never met one, they are an exceedingly rare breed.

yeah i think i meant someone else idk i got the replies confused

I've met a few ftms who have A or B cups that just end up keeping them. i've also met an extremely fem ftm, which i would think is pretty rare. but like i said all depends on the person. to each their own.

>mentally ill female on hormone therapy
>less drama than a girl

>Theres millions of threads on transgirls already
Where? I haven't seen any desu.

I've met both types. The guys are far less crazy.

ftm's usually look like dykes, nobody takes them seriously as a guy
they're the "man part" of a lesbian partnership
also, testo makes them pussies dry, no fucking that way, "you don't accept me as a boy, onee-san", and last: they're feeling as men, so they're not gay and date girls.
who need to be lesbians. which makes them gay.

no, ftm's are even more damaged goods than mtf, stay clear if your life has any value for you

>mixes up traps and trans
>chooses the more mentally ill person
you need help