Whats the worst flag in existence, and why is it the dutch flag?

whats the worst flag in existence, and why is it the dutch flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statenvlag
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't insult the Dutch flag

I like the orange one

this

it isn't the worst though, romania's flag is easily worse

only bad thing about it is that it's a tricolour, which is slightly overused, and it looks like belgium's.

I don't care about this shithole noncountry
They stole the design of the Transylvanian and French flag

>aquafresh is the worst
>when A FUCKING LEAF exists
please

Honestly aesthetic, goes with their germanic minimalism like the Scandinavians

What's the problem with paraguayan flag?

>entire world steals our colours/design
>omg ur flag is so unoriginal
it was never intended to be this popular

Stop stealing our flags, symbols and policies.

Thank you.

NOI

nothing to do with unoriginality
its just retarded that you arent using the prinsenvlag

>being an orangecuck
pls GO

>being a traitor to the Netherlands
Alright, hand over your flag and step away from the internet.

>being a frenchfag
hang urself bitte

you're much more of a traitor supporting the monarchy than being against it

you think our flag is red because of france?

Tradition is the coagulation experience of generations. And this is our oldest one.

horizontalise it for fuck's sake

>aided by the eternal frog

Transylvania's flag is horizontal and so was romania's before they had a WE WUZ ROMANZ period and started copying everything from the French

>its ok because they've been there for a while

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statenvlag

damn
why the hell isnt this the romanian flag?

I appreciate that you acknowledge the shittiness of your own flag.

i dont understand why people hate the canadian flag
the leaf makes it really unique and memorable, and the former cuckstamp flag was horrible

The red colour of our flag derives from the red lion on the Flag and Coat of Arms of Holland and the blue and white stripes are based on the flag of Bavaria.

because that's transylvania's flag you dum dum

>implying anything important happens outside transylvania

Libya
>a fucking green cloth

ERAM

such as the formation of romania?

gay shit

Feat not

We consider you both as our vassals and your flags as a retarded version of ours

who cares about that lmfoz

you asked
butthurt szekels

this is why the world things frogs are arrogant

But do they really?

as long as it's a pretext for autonomy gibz

>which is slightly overused
>They stole the design of the Transylvanian and French flag
Wikipedia:
>The first association of the tricolour with republicanism is the orange-white-blue design of the Prince's Flag (Prinsenvlag, predecessor of the flags of the Netherlands and Luxembourg), used from 1579 by William I of Orange-Nassau in the Eighty Years' War, establishing the independence of the Dutch Republic from the Spanish Empire.

If anyone, WE have the right to carry it most. Also nice showing your stupidity Romania.

dude
so what if we drew three stripes
and gave them different colors

>entire world steals our colours/design
>>omg ur flag is so unoriginal
>it was never intended to be this popular
Your current flag isn't your original. So no one stole colors from you. Pic related a city that respects it's history.

rename it to new amsterdam already

>Your current flag isn't your original
it pretty much is see the statenvlag

I was referring to the Romanian flag

Shut up Niggerwegian

luxembourg can still be aquafresh

>i dont understand why people hate the canadian flag
>the leaf makes it really unique and memorable, and the former cuckstamp flag was horrible
>Be Canada
>Want to remove cuckstamp
>Design flag using red and white that the King of England chose representing England and France
They are still cucked.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Canada

>blue and white stripes are based on the flag of Bavaria
Well you guys fucked the blue up.

because we don't have this one anymore

>rename it to new amsterdam already
I wish. At least the flag and some of the place names (though anglicized) still reflect the cities origins. One of the distilleries also makes a jenever (Dutch gin) now.

white blue red for the win

>new york
>madeinholland.tm
>named after english town
>which name came from old norse and roman
>inhabited by jews
what a trainwreck

ikr, they should have kept this one

Yes, boring just like most of Europe's flags. Of course our own flag and Norway has the best.

>his country's flag isn't dannebrog
awwwwwww I feel so bad for you!

The blue colour used to be lighter indeed

Just to clear some things up; the current Dutch flag was only used in the county of Holland first. We had a lot of Bavarian rulers and the tricolor was used next to the old Dutch flag (the flag which is used by the province of South-Holland now). A lot of Dutch Coat of Arms were inspired by the coat of arms of Bavaria. The Coat of Arms of waterschap (= an institution that prevent the Dutch from drowning) Delfland, which was created by the unification of older waterschappen in 1289 has the Coat of Arms of Bavaria in it too. Only the first and third quater have the Coat of Arms of Henegouwen in it (which was basically the Coat of Arms of Flanders and the Coat of Arms of Holland put together). Behind the shield is the eagle of the Holy Roman Emperor with the imperial crown. The Coat of Arms is still in use today by the waterschap of Delfland and it can be found above the door of their building (Pic related). The fkag of Holland was based on the Coat of Arms of Bavaria and the red lion on the coat of arms of Holland (this one can be seen on the left of the building on the picture). During the Dutch revolt the Burgundian flag was still in use (see ), but it was too much associated with the Spanish, so the Dutch decided to use the flag of Holland for all of the Netherlands with the colour of Orange instead of the red colour. This flag was only used by the navy after the war and the country used the original flag of Holland again. The navy got this flag too in later times, because it was more visible than the old flag. The Statenvlag (in fact still the Hollandsche vlag) has been in use till today. To honour the Dutch royal family we don't use the Prinsenvlag anymore, but we put the "oranje wimpel" on the top of the flag instead.

Picture of the building of Waterschap Delfland in Delft

Honestly this flag looks better and is more unique.

Netherlands, Luxembourg, Paraguay and Croatia basically has the same shit.

What is wrong with our flag?? Its simple HAS clear colours and they fit eachother.

nothing wrong with your flag, Hungary

You know, Hitler would've killed those guys and they're praising for him.

Fucking neo-nazis man

He would have made them strong, not killed them.

the proper term is 'alt-right'