Should pitbulls be banned?

Should pitbulls be banned?

Daily reminder that fish are the superior pet

I'd ban thumbnails before pitbulls you fucking scum

No but the people who own them are retarded

They should be rebred to take the instinctual "bite and never let go" power out of them.

They are the niggers of the dog world.

Niggers too

No one argues if some dogs are more aggressive or intelligent than others

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

Literally the Dindu of dogs.

Yes. Nigger tier shitstain dog.

Anyone that owns one is A) white trash or B) a nigger.

I love going on goybook and looking for pitbull hate columns. It's always some ugly as fuck white trash bitch with 13 kids at the age of 25 defending them.

If pitbills are to be banned then niggers should be banned first.

Niggers are far more dangerous and destructive than pit bulls.

>mfw my sister bought a pit/lab mix and then moved back in with my parents
The dog hasn't attacked anybody yet, but I'm worried it might at some point

No but i mean people will all be stupid. I get what everyone thinks that pitbulls are an aggressive dog breed. Did you know poodles are actually more aggressive? Ban assault poodles now.

>pitbulls randomly snap and attack for no reason
>niggers randomly snap and attack for no reason

Here's why it'll never happen: It'll mean it's genetic, not environmental, and that can be applied to niggers as well, so on banning pits, you also have to ban niggers.

Friendly reminder that fish do not attack humans and are a superior choice to dogs. They are still quite hearty though. My parrotfish can snap a pit bulls neck in seconds and drag it into the dark murky depths (if the tank light is off)

Yes. They are ugly motherfucking creatures.

Yeah, little shitbiscuit dogs like poodles and chihuahas are much more aggressive, but what is one of those going to do? A toddler can punt one of those.

A pitbull, on the other hand, is a big dog with jaws that can take out a chunk of your leg and fuck your shit up even if you're the owner because they're not that smart and their sense of smell is shit. Oh but it's cool, poodles are 10% more aggressive than pitbulls.

I own a brother/sister combo. they are really good dogs raised by a white family. They don't try to attack other dogs, they don't attack other people. They are more likely to kill me or someone else by licking them to death than anything.

They should all be destroyed

If one gets on my property I will shoot it.

I just reached my hand into the tank and petted my fish with no problem. I wouldn't have a hand if it was a pit bull. My fish shows nothing but love and affection to me.

They should not be bred anymore. I work with dogs and pitbulls/ shepherds are predisposed to violent behavior. Shepherds make good working dogs and can be great with responsible owners. Pitbulls are shit tier with exceptions of course. I have seen them snap and turn on their owner while even a shepherd will never do that. This is coming from a dog lover.

It'll only bite when under stress. Just keep it happy and under control

German shepherds to clarify. Other breeds are not as bad.

Good luck. Even if it takes 10 years, this dog will snap when you least expect it. For reference go on Wikipedia and look up fatalities by dogs in the last couple of years alone, look at what breed most common. These dogs have been genetically bred by weeding out the ones that are tame and breeding the aggressors. A complete 180 from the Dmitry Belyaev fox experiments.

People who can't train dogs should be banned.

I applaud anyone who has ever killed one or more of these dindu doggies.

That's the good thing about fish. They are born with all the programming they need. They don't learn to walk, they are born swimming. Fish really are a blessing in disguise. I don't know how different I would be without my fishes

Every pitbull owner has fucking battered wife syndrome. "Oh no, it's not his fault! He just sudden eaten yet so he was grumpy and when our 5 year old sneezed it suprised him which made him go apeshit and murder our child"
Ducking disgusting dog and even more vile owners.

Yes. Story time.

>be 20 year old white boy in college
>smoke weed from time to time
>only dealer I can find is some nigger in the hood
>one day come over to buy
>his kitchen window is open
>has a huge ass pitbull in the back yard
>gives me the weed and I start rolling a few blunts to take home
>he leaves the room for a few minutes
>rolling the weed, the pitbull is just staring at me
>starts pinning his ears and moving closer
>starts baring his teeth
>I start slowly creeping out of the kitchen
>nigger sees me "What's wrong?"
>"Your dog is acting weird"
>nigger friend walks in the kitchen
>dog instantly jumps through the window and starts running for me with his jaw wide open
>nigger catches him by the collar and tackles him to the ground, got bit a few times
>finish my blunts and leave

Never went back again. Fucking pitbulls are monsters. Nigger dogs.

If he had a fish tank I bet the fish would kindly help roll your blunts for you

I hate it when people assume animals doing similar expressions to ours (smiling in this case) means the same thing.

A dog that looks like that is either just panting or if its bearing its teeth, it's a display of aggression.

You know what the worst kind of people, especially dog owners are, regardless of dog race? People who treat them like humans.

Or, on a personal note, women who let their dogs lick their face all over despite the dogs licking their dick, balls and assholes and probably their own shit all the time.

These fucking threads should be banned.

This

just ban niggers

>75707798
I've had MANY dogs of all kinds of different breeds. I've had at least a couple of non pits who were violent, so violence is not exclusive to the breed. However every damn one of the pits were - to varying levels more violent than all of the others. Not towards people, but to all of the other animals and livestock they have been around. I'm really sick of apoligists who have no experience with the breed making excuses for what they are. They were fucking selectively bread to be violent, i.e. pit-bull. Try thinking about that for a moment. Fuck pitbulls!

All that butthurt. Let it flow.

>Breed dog for fight in arenas (pit) and to be big (bull)
>Hurrr its not the breed but its owner
Is Sup Forums literally retarded?

Dog race war

This thread is making me laugh hard

I pushed not to get one to my younger brother, I pushed hard. He got one. Bit of a mix and not as muscular as ITT. But the thing is insane, can't be let off the leash cause it might attack another dog, and somehow transforms its excitement when you pet it into this extreme aggression which it has to take out on nearby toys lest it bite your arm.

It's a pain in the ass to have a lethal weapon at your responsibility, but I fucking love the guy. He's also very protective of the house and it's nice to have a productive, actual job-performing dog on the premises. If a small group of robbers comes by one of them is going to get a hand amputation if not worse.

You are fucking insane and fish stink like hell

I think I must concur.

reddit tier response. lemme guess, you're going to start posting pics of pit bulls in costumes and clothes to diminish the fact they shouldn't exist?

niggers wear clothes too and look how much that has changed anything.

can we please stop having this thread

That's why they stay INSIDE the water most of the time. God if your fish stinks it's not the species fault it's the owners. People are so ignorant and hateful towards fish it makes me SICK

You can also get a free pet just by going fishing and then throwing the damn thing into a water canister

Fish only stink if you don't take the time to wash them faggot.

The breeding of them should be. If you check on any animal shelter website there are tons of them. White trash, black thug culture, and latino thug culture buy them all the time and they never castrate them, raise them right, or abuse them. If you ban them, they will just be replaced by Rotties doing the same dang thing, because the same trash will just buy them instead. Then we'll have idiots calling out for banning rotties.

THANK YOU! No need to breed em or rescue them. Just dip your hand in the water and you've found your new best friend

those babies look like they would have been dumb and gay anyway. good doggo knows

> People are so ignorant and hateful towards fish it makes me SICK

Cute, ain't she?

3 adult women could not handle a small dog? wtf they're dogs, not aliens. Grab the neck and you're in control. Suffocate the bastard, goggle his eyes out, whatever.

Very adorable! I just want to rub my face in those pectoral fins

if it is really in their nature and they can't help it, then they truly didn't do nothing, right? is this the same for niggers? did they actually do nothing?

>there's such an infestation of pitbulls that shelters are now lying about breeds to get rid of them
>8 moth old GOLDEN RETRIEVER all shots, $250 adoption fee
>click the link and its some mixed piece of shit with obvious nigger bull features in it
Its insane how common this is

They were originally bred to guard children. No joke.

lol wash your fish

first mistake, not neutering your pitbull, fuckin retards they deserved it

Washing your fish is very serious business! Every year some ignorant owners wash their fish with hand soap, which is highly toxic to our aquatic friends. You have to clean the water they swim in! Vacuum out using pressurized tubing, then place in chemically treated lukewarm water. The treatment is sold at fish stores everywhere.

Let's get the knowledge out! Stop picking up your pet fish and rubbing hand soap on them people!!

This.

I've met pitbulls that were extremely nice and gentle, especially around kids that had nice owners.

All the pitbulls that tried to bite my face off were owned by some jackass with thug tattoos thinking he's hard shit and probably not feeding their dogs while they try to hit on chicks or threaten other dumbasses.

No. Irresponsible owners should be punished for not raising their pit bulls to be calm / submissive. My friend has a pit bull and she's the practically the biggest wuss of a dog I've ever met in my entire life.

I used to work at a vet, so many pit bulls that couldn't handle being in public and would screech and bark at every other dog
all them were owned by scummy people and named "diesel"

I know a lot of people in the animal world seemed to like pits and think they are cute but their faces literally look like demon faces like holy fuck they are ugly monsters

Should guns be banned because some asshat shot up a school?

Pitbull is not a small dog, they are made of pure muscle and about medium size to large if you breed them with bigger breeds

Thought the same thing when i saw no on the spay/neuder part

That's a poor comparison. One is a living thing that cannot be directly controlled. The other is a hunk of metal that is entirely manipulated by people. I am pro gun, but judging from these horrible cases, anti-violent dog.

Most of all though, I want my fellow Americans to stop looking in kennels but into the water for their next pet. FISH! Strong, not violent to kids, easy to feed, and just a creature you can vent to without it making retarded Pokemon noises back at you.

guns don't jump out of the drawer and shoot their owners while they sleep.

Kek

>niggers wear clothes

Niggers should be banned

My gun that has been my best friend for years doesn't snap and kill a toddler for no reason like a nigger dog does.

First Pitt Bull story out there that I read about was this dog that was left unattended with a little toddler boy. Guess the toddler soiled his diaper, and the dog got hungry.

Ate it, and his genitalia. And then began mauling him further, almost killing him before his mom woke up to his screaming.

That story was a while ago. He's now probably an underage b& in r9k now. I don't, fairly tame by Sup Forums standards I guess. But something about a mutilated toddler, in my neighborhood that I read about in the local paper, brought this subject closer to home.

yeah lets take the risk of living among these murdering beasts because some dogs are good lol XD #notallmuslim

The number of pitbulls involved in attacks is a lower percentage than the percentage of guns involved in homicides.

You tell me.

They are.

t. Ontario resident

at least guns don't eat your fucking face

Shit Dogs.
Shit Owners.
Shit Home.

It's in the genes.

Of course.

1. Pitbulls aren't a breed, they're a poorly-defined "type". Regardless of whether you should ban them, you'd need a proper definition of what is and what isn't a pitbull first.

2. Only some "pitbull" breeds are prone to high aggression. They're just more effective when they do attack. Jack Russell terriers, shih tzu, and chihuahua are all more likely to attack their owners. Staffies (real ones - not US) are generally lovely buggers and are really difficult to train as attack dogs.

3. Dog behaviour is determined way more by training than by breed. Train a dog properly and you won't have a problem. Some people deliberately train their dogs to be dangerous - banning some breeds means they'll either keep them illegally or switch to legal breeds and train them to be dangerous. A big problem is people who mean well but don't train their dogs to be submissive to humans - no matter what breed (and these are the sorts of people who avoid pitbull type breeds), these people raise dangerous dogs.

So, no - a ban would (a) be prohibitively difficult to put in place, and (b) not actually solve any problems long-term. Also freedom yo.

That said, I'd like to see a licensing system put in place to ensure dog owners know what they're doing. We have licenses for cars and guns (in sensible countries anyway) since they're dangerous in malicious/incompetent hands, so why not dogs too?

Here are some children that pitbulls can chew on.
2 birds 1 stone.
rid the world of deformed christfags
wait ...... wasn't that the whole reason pitbulls were bred? So the Romans had something other than lions to feed the Christians to?....yes and just plain old pit fights. Anyway back on topic see picture related, Kibbles and Bits

No, it's a form of darwinism.

The stupids get pit bulls, and they suffer (or their offspring) because of it.

Of course your not afraid of Pitbulls. You have worse things to deal with in your country.

Like 20 fucking feet spiders.

>implying a palindrome knows what a basic human right is

If you had more fish in your life to soothe your black leather gloves edge you wouldn't say stuff like this

>implying you know what a palindrome is

>implying you know how to even change standard charcoal tank filters on a basic 25 gallon tank

You might be thinking of Australia there.

>implying you even know what a gallon is

>news reports a "pitbull" attacked a person
>a large amount of the time, actually isn't a pitbull
>Sup Forums: so wut? pitbulls r nigr dawgs innieway! ban em!

>news reports a "white man" attacked a person
>large amount of the time, actually isn't a white man
>Sup Forums: dats bullshit, whiety kindest race dere iz. fukin jews gotta make up bullshit and add mexicans 2 make us seem bayed!

Why is this okay?

Pitbulls are to dogs as niggers are to humans.

Fpbp

Honestly the entire human race is a fucking tragedy myself included I want it all to end owr meaningless little lives just working so hard to make a buck just enough to eak by on one more day while our dreams never become a reality unless you are talking about the nightmares we are all just passing the time waiting to be dead edges you want edges how's this justify the reasons you need what you have and the people who are fucked in the process, no human being is innocent we all have a little blood on our hands and bullshiting your self don't matter the truth is just that the truth.

That's actually a man with Bob Stamos disease. It makes their face look like a child who has been attacked by a dog.

But #alllivesmatter

I think if a woman just sucked your dick you wouldn't say that shit

If you can't get a woman I can recommend a variety of fish with large, smooth and open lips

>inb4 someone posts that webm

My dick getting sucked doesn't change the fact that life is a joke . We are not doing what we are ment to be doing we are all settling for less and less the future is now the past is to be reflected on as a teaching tool all we have is this moment right now nothing mystical just now thi causes a bit of distress in the unopened human mind. We have to all change at once for it to work cast away the old thinking look how we never learn from our past we keep doing the same thing over and over again that is why humanity is going to die . I can't wait to see you all run like fools grabbing for the last water bottle LOL ITS GUNNA BE GREAT

>Should owning x property be banned
No. Always no.

>humans behave sort of like how they behaved a few generations ago
BABBYS FIRST KEYBOARD EXCURSION