Losing my virginity next week. Always felt self conscious about my saggy tits, is he still gonna fuck me Sup Forums?

Losing my virginity next week. Always felt self conscious about my saggy tits, is he still gonna fuck me Sup Forums?

You're good for one time

If you let him abuse the fuck out of them, then yeah.

Ol’ ape tits over here

Nah but seriously, lay on your back with the lights off and you and him be to busy to give a fuck.

Show puss or gtfo

Wear a tight tshirt, saggy tits look feel great in a red or purple t shirt. Man's t shirt mind you.

Keep your bra on. Not trying to be an asshole.

Good luck and have fun.

Must deliver Sharpe in pooper for answers

Tits not good enough? It's tits or gtfo. Don't get greedy. She paid the toll now we gotta be all " oh your saggy tits are totally acceptable "

You'll be all good and have great pleasure. No worries.

obvious shoop?

What happened? Did you somehow have 12 kids AND still be a virgin?

Yeah, you'll be fine

Fucking isn't, I can tell by the pixels

The fuck are those?

Let him do you doggy style

also timestamp is shooped
>summer so close

Some sad tits my dude

Can't tell - fixd
>kek

"I can tell by the pixels" is an old ass meme new friend. Linger longer

Newsflash! You will never lose your virginity. Those aren't tits. Those are bonerkillers.
They look like old gym socks.
I hate fake tits, but you need to make an appointment with a cosmetic surgeon immediately.

Well let's be real hear, some guys will fuck anything. Seriously though if you think a boob job will improve your life I do it. Save up six grand and have it done

>hurr durr im not actually a circumcised retard, i trolled u hard kiddo

i would play with them all night long. Some people love saggy tits. Maybe your partner too.

It really is though, Google I can tell by the pixels. Calm down I am a uncircumcised retard for sure and a huge faggot but that is an old meme newfag

Unless the guy is a complete douche he's not gonna care. At some point in your life you might consider getting a lift. I had a girlfriend that had it done and I want to say it cost about $1700 (not implants) and left no see able scars. She was very self conscious about her boobs growing up apparently. Although I never saw what they looked like before the procedure... she had awesome tits.

sure nigger just wanted to ruin OPs bait anywho im out

>M'lady I shall smite any man that would call you beastly busoms disgusting!

This is you, this is what you sound like

Just throw hit sauce in his eyes before you take his shirt off. he'll be so preoccupied with the burning that he won't even think twice about your bags of sand

Nigger what the hell is "hit sauce"?

Lindsay?

Lindsay Huges? No these are Greg "Opie" Gives tits

wear a tight shirt and tuck some of it under those tiddies,. Send pic. If my dicc gets hard you're good to go.

Your dicc would get hard if I sent you a picture of your dicc you gay male

Tired, saggy tits are awesome. Let him smack them around, you'll be fine.

I'm not usually trying to be particularly mean or anything. He'll likely bang and love you anyway. But wow those are some ugly tits. They're also extremely lopsided in size. How old are you, 60?

I think she lost a lot of weight. Those are the tits of a much fatter girl. Also how the hell are they gonna fix the nipples? Baloney grafts?

Saggy hangers are great. Expect some tiddy abuse, and use them to sop up jizz.

Your tits are fine , if it's that big of a concern for you. Just get implants.

With a blindfold, maybe

OK white knight, if those arnt ugly tits what are? Can't you just be honest? I can understand not being cruel but at one point is it more mean to keep lying? She knows they are awful and it seems like she made a fuck appointment with Chad because she did not mention a boy friend.
Did might get sick and leave. That might happen. Some people can't handle cosmic horror tits

Sad tits of destiny

have to see rest of you :-/

>is he still gonna fuck me Sup Forums?

Does a dog lick its balls? By the time you're topless it doesn't matter if you have three tits that you have braided together into a rope that hangs to your ankles, he's going in.

He's going to smash, but he's going to tell everyone that you have the most terrible tits he's ever seen. I've seen it happen. Sorry.

Looks like a post with a photo of a post-it on a poster to me.

>Fake and gay.

You have a good body that is a positive but I would seek plastic surgery for the tits

All tits are welcome here.

Even yours?

Fair enough.

All XX tits are welcome here.

No XY? Transphobic shitlord. I'm going to rape you with my girl penis

I mean , not everyone is perfect and like I said, if it's really going to be that much of an issue , she can get implants and it would be problem solved.

How would implants fix them? It's her lunch meat nipples that are the real issue. What can be done for them? Not much

If I want XY tits I can buy a Real Doll and skip mental disorder.

Slap your face with the pepperoni nipples and have fun.

if the guy is a virgin too he's not gonna care

The nipples seem bad because of the fact they sag. Most likely could do a breast reduction and then do implants.

Real dolls are expensive, your mom can barely keep you in chicken tendies and kid cuisines.

If you feel uncomfortable, just keep your bra on?

Would fondle and suck on during a nice pounding

>chicken tendies
People who say that need to >dieinafire.exe

Don't listen to this guy, that shit is scratch y and would only draw attention to them. Soft t shirt is the way to go

But then how would you collect big boy points user?

would this advice be from personal experience?

>Those aren't tits. Those are bonerkillers.

Fuckin kek

Haven't seen your face, but it will be near impossible for you to be under the 20% mark.
He won't be >80% so you're probably fine.
You could always put on some sexy bra, but that might make it seem like you're trying to hide it from him, which could be worse.
You could just ride him and let gravity flail your breasts in his face.

Yeah I fucked a chick that would take off her bra, she was fucking crazy and got the girl I was dating fired from her job,

*wouldn't

>saw tiddies
>even tho floppy dangler tiddies
>got my big boy points
>you like boy tiddies
>kys

Not how it works

i love saggy tits, i would totally kiss em and suck those nipples

How the fuck are they scratching you? Are you grinding your chest against hers when you fuck?

what is hot sauce? dude i is next to o on keyboard. cant you think a little bit by yourself?

Saggy tits is how Issac Newton says "I love you."

Let them sway in your face while she rides you.

Good lord those things look like burlap sacks stuffed with owl pellets.

ass to ass? ass to ass

What weird ass vanilla Mormon sex do you have? You really think it's that implausible to pose an issue? It's happened to me personally. They get it the way that's another reason people take them off

I would recommend saving for several months or years at your job and pay for a lift.

This wouldn't be that much of a sacrifice and it could massively improve your self esteem.

Weird mormon sex? Like doggy style or cowgirl?

Are you sliding up and down her body lile a slip n slide?

Weird mormon sex? Like doggy style or cowgirl?

Are you sliding up and down her body like a slip n slide?

Should be fine, your waist seems like it has a nice shape so you have that going for you

Hey OP. Here's what may happen if you don't play your game right:

>he will fuc u, cuz desperate af
>he will fuc u, then he'll text his buds about the bestiality experience (he may laugh during the session)
>he will fuc u and he will like it, cuz this is his fetish
>he will run away

If you play it right, the tits wont be that much of a problem.

When you start the foreplay, let HIM decide if he wants you to be with or without a bra. It's a man's job to remove it (in most cases).

Try being on top of the guy, cause if you are lying, them utters will probably fall on the side, which will reveal your flat skin chest, which is close to losing the game.

Be very clean, be awesome, have a sense of humor. If everything goes well and the shit's about to go down, your tits wont matter.

In your future endeavors either get a tit job or try not to jump while humping guys. Them big birds will fly off just like that.

I had a gf, similar like you and funny experience with two others with such hangers. Trust me.

Your graph is wrong. There's no way any woman would like any man under 30% attractiveness. Even if the woman is a zero

background story?

>when you watch too much trailer park boys

the only way bras would brush against you would be if you had vanilla sex like missionary, what the hell are you on about

I fucked a girl with titties like that, but tinier, I didn't manage to get an erection, but probably because my extreme shyness and anxiety plus she was almost a total stranger.

>I fucked a girl
>I didn't manage to get an erection

Just spend a good ten minutes of foreplay and a minute or so sucking dick before you take your top off. Once you do take it off he'll still fuck you.

Not gonna white knight, but OP, if the guy cares about you at all, the sagging tits won't matter. If this is a one night stand or something short term, then maybe, but if he has feelings for you, it won't matter.

BOOB JOB IN IMMEDIATE ORDER. START GOFUNDME ASAP

and a sports bra, sports bra and tight top wlll do saggy boobs wonders

fuuuuuck, are you 70?

Yes, he is still going to fuck you. If he says anything about your tits he is an asshole and you should dump him. Having said that, your tits are objectively hideous and you should get boob job. They aren't expensive and when it's done you will never need to be ashamed of your tits again. This time around, wear fucking bra.

LOST! fucking owl pellets!

Incorrect, if you are rich as fuck you can get any girl no matter how butt ass ugly you are. Check out Bill Gates, Mark Zukerburg, and the current President.