5: Tony Ferguson
6: Alistair Overeem
7: Cody Garbrandt
8: Demetrious Johnson
9: RDA
10: Tyron Woodley

>smile ese, eh cabron... eh MAX! take a picture bitch

Where am I?

What is the p4p nicest friendship in MMA?

Looks like there's a big presser tomorrow thats gonna announce all the big upcoming cards this summer

Wandy and Shogun, easy

In the hospital

wrong I'm eating lasagne and ice cream

p4p lists in mma are dumb

>tfw you want to eat Famous Burger for lunch but you live in Canada and had to settle for McDonalds

youtu.be/1GTGp9s17Lk

Pretty sexy

You listed Cody Garbage twice idiot

There isn't a 161lb division yet.

Why are Tyron Woodley and Carlos Newton the only notable black welterweights?

On purpose idiot

dissapointed desu

I always found her kinda cute but thats borderline trap body

What did you expect she is "6 feet" tall and has to cut to 135

""""""mans best friend""""""

that flat ass is totally unacceptable

do you have any frontals?

Stipp Mioch is good firemen

sage is proof that if you're an armlet like artem, your only hope is to get absolutely shredded to the bone 0% bodyfat, then your arms will look at least "normal length" instead of short

here

Being from Ohio, I really want Stipe to break the HW title defense record, but I think he's the most beatable champion after Bisping.

>top 15 anime crossovers

On "My 600 pounds life" would be my guess, fatty

youtube.com/watch?v=yuVOHtGC6iM

what's the normal reach range ratio? reachlet and reachbabby ratio?

got stats?

You've already got Lebron

Isn't somebody with narrow shoulders like Cruz a reachlet too ? Holloway has that problem too I think

Sage isn't a reachlet, His height and wingspan is near enough the same. That's normal

there's a difference between winspan, which is like fingertip to fingertip across the body, and reach, which is from your armpit to your fingertip, just the length of your arm. that's why they measure arm length for nfl players, especially offensive linemen. they're facing forward and need long arms to hold guys away and push them. wingspan is better for basketball, you're trying to deny side to side movement and a wider wingspan helps more than arm length does, tho arm length can only help wingspan

wingspan babbies are usually white players in the nba, it's a genetic thing, tho there are exceptions, like black players with short ass arms/wingspan-to-height ratios(jodie meeks) or white players with the opposite (usually centers, like vucevic or pau gasol)

Are those her real teeth?

wheres the rest?

cruz's arms(armpit to knuckle or armpit to fingertip) don't seem short for his height, but he has retardedly narrow shoulders. it's like his shoulders are narrower than his hips/waist. they go in rather than out

goobs has a super tiny waist, like an nfl cornerback. and he has long arms and wide shoulders, so his height/wingspan ratio is elite, especially for a caucasian

no, overeem gave them to her after he ate the rest of the horse

but that makes his arm longer, look at artem with his wide ass chest, looks like a literal retard. I can't not notice it after all the neet t-rex shit posted here

would wingspan be important for mma? because thats what they use if I'm not mistaken

if you're an athlete, especially in a sport where anthropometrics matter(combat sports, basketball, american football) then yes having the same wingspan as your height makes you a wingspanlet or reachlet. there are people that manage despite it, like mighty meme

Goobs and Jones have perfect physiques for fighting desu

Can you fix narrow shoulders? I have them like Cruz

The Warriors are going to meme on us this year because we've got no defense, the Indians Cleveland'd their chance at greatness against the biggest meme in all of sports, CBJ can't win a series to save their lives, and the Browns are the Browns. Stipe is all we got.

kek

wow lol

gsp has a great physique for fighting too. narrow/hypermobile waist with wide shoulders and long arms, just like goobs, except he has a thicker core than goobs

Mighty mouse has a bigger reach than his height my man

Maybe shut up

sage's reach is 1 cm less than his height, never thought of him as a reachlet.

so span

found the rest
imgbox.com/g/CakwwRRiz7

>doubting lebron

Best body for MMA is El Cucuy

Crazy long arm and hunch back
Look fucking awkward and weird in real life but you'll dominate mma

new thread, new heeminder

wew

Could Lebron have been the LHW GOAT had he gone into MMA instead of basketball?

Hey guys, I just bought WMMA4, but how do I get it to play? fter the purchase I pressed launch and nothing happend

>51 POSTS LATE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lebron is 250 at 6'8, no way he can cut lhw.

how the fuck would he make 205 pounds

you're dumb as hell muhammad, you're prob trolling but i'll take the bait

his wingspan(not reach, ufc measures wingspan but calls it reach for some reason) is only 3 inches more than his height.

gsp is 5'10" but has a 6'4" wingspan. that's 6 inches more than his height

jon jones is 6'4" with a 7'0" wingspan, then you have nba players like kawhi leonard who's 6'6" with a 7'3" wingspan

there's different levels, not just same as height or longer than height

mhhm so when exactly does he pull a benoit?

cute clit

>gsp is 5'10" but has a 6'4" wingspan. that's 6 inches more than his height
>jon jones is 6'4" with a 7'0" wingspan, then you have nba players like kawhi leonard who's 6'6" with a 7'3" wingspan

More rambling dumbass

They have above average wingspans

Mighty mouse and sage are average

Cody and Artem are reachlets

LeBron would get blacksploded into oblivion by the most blacksplosive A level athlete in USA

beautiful work there champ

imo for sports where the measurement actually matters, if your wingspan is within a "few" inches of your height you're kind of a reach babby.

if your wingspan is like 6+ inches more than your height, you can start getting into "good reach" territory assuming the wingspan is coming mostly from the arm length and not just having outlier-tier wide ass shoulders

>ram
why bother

you're welcome

6'1 with 77 inch wingspan

That good?

if you're "average" in combat sports you're a reachlet. you need a considerably high height-to-wingspan ratio to have that physical advantage in your division you nerd

You just know Schaub has a massive hog on him.

jon is a reachbabby like pooana is a cutbabby

W I L D M A N
I
L
D
M
A
N

No, you don't...

pretty good especially if you're white. 4 inches more than your height

lol

cute tits

no because you cant fight LMAO

Lebron at 205 would be a twig, he'd get bullied by stronger guys. He'd have to lose 15-20 lbs of muscle to make the cut, and it's not like he's crazy jacked to begin with.

Heavyweight lebron, on the other hand, would be the GOAT

this dork 100% browses heem

>tfw someone saved your screenshot for the first time

100%

He drunk shitposts here all the time. Usually about himself. He hasnt been doing it since the win though

hey al

kys

>they rank le rob Masvidal and heem a can man
heh

Yeah I'm white. I knew it was quite good because people use to mock my long arms at school but then I see 5'9ers with nearly the same reach makes me think it's not good.

I'm getting there now, inproved a lot and will continue to improve
Have a nice night my dude!
Keep it 100

screenshots don't count as OC, buddeh

ur accomplishments suck

you still saved it tho

fuck you

Cause I've only had this smaller one before

reddit.com/r/WMMA/new/

>the womens mma reddit is 100% one single user

Start the UFC 211 picks now.

I don't know how to even use that website desu

this thread need something a little bit...a little more..i dont know..maybe..maybe more famous
like a..i dont know man
fuck
man...like a famous

man like a famous burger

Yewl dew nuttin

Not one of yew ll dew nuttin

get da fook outta here

6 days until picks

what the fuck lmao