Krule dropped AOTD so him easily

its something special thats for sure

what's top right?

Mommy

masseduction by st vincent

probably krule. an amazing day nonetheless

st vincent

Mom

oh shit didn't even know that was dropping this week. weekend should be real nice

it leaked

it's too long. 19 tracks and a lot of it meanders around. lots of songs sound way too similar. frustrates the shit out of me because a lot of the album is genius tier.

i think he will deliver one of the best ever albums in his lifetime. you could tell he was a brilliant dude way ahead of most indie artists when he was like 17.

Man, I don't know. It is long but I have trouble picking any songs I would cut. Even the more vibey middle stretch is full of interesting sounds and strong poetry imo.

ive only just finished the first listen but i feel like its a rare hour+ album that doesnt really outstay its welcome
very well crafted as an album as well - really nicely paced, the interludes are nice and help with this - the word gets thrown around a lot but feels very cinematic

top left? sorry me pleb

i will give it a few more listens bros, what i like on the album is incredible imo. i just wish it were about the 12-13 strongest tracks.

honestly that mount kimbie song he features on is the single best song i've heard all year.

Beck - Colors

still need to check that out, is it on the new kimbie album?

where is Molten Young Lovers?that was released yesterday too

krule is the only ablum worth mentioning on there

/thread

dvsn

Man I am seriously not interested in OOZ. Czech One was alright, Dum Surfer is just boring and Half Man Half Shark is idk

Krule fell in love with his own voice and needs to build his style more, his edgy south london thing only gets him so far

Listen to the album nigger

one of these two

link 4 the ooz?

it's on spotify lad