So I just bought pic related

So I just bought pic related.

Is the retarded "mouth fedora" and "vape nation" meme over yet, so I can enjoy a decent smoke in public?

Other urls found in this thread:

fivepawns.com/fivepawns_vape/black-flag-risen-enriched.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice of you to finally come out of the closet

Not really. I've been smoking cigs for years, but i wanted to switch to this thing, because it's objectively better.

My mouth was looking like cancer and my gums and the roof of my mouth were startich to get patchy and bloody and some weird shit was growing in the back of my throat, i guess i was waiting for it to affect my health before i switched, now its been easy because i scared myself straight. i have an iJoy Maxo, only have to charge it every 4 days, and a big ass SMOK tank of some sort. to not look like a faggot, just hold in the vapor and let it out a little at a time, start out with 12 mg of nic for your juice, good luck

Well that sounds nasty. Glad you're better.
I gave up on cigs, because I realized that they make me feel sick, when I'm high/drunk, but I crave them really bad at times.

I bought the expert level device straight up, because it was for 50% of regular price (roughly 50€). Is it hard to learn to use this thing?

You'll drop about $300-500 dollars on the mod and way too many juices, is it for a week, realize it's fucking trash, and go back to cigarettes. Stop while you're ahead and either keep smoking cigs or quit altogether.

user don't even acknowledge the jokes. I took up vaping 3-4 years ago my senior year of HS and heard endless 'hurr vape naysh' jokes. Just nodded and pretended to laugh.

Then, few nights later on the weekend at a house party those same faggots would come up to me when they ran out of cigs and be all "can I hit your vape dude"

That's when you hit them with that "sorry vaping is for faggots I thought" and walk out.

(lol but really just ignore the jokes some of my best friends still try to crack vape jokes and get visibly upset when I don't rise to the bait)

I've never had a stranger say anything to me in public, aside from the one random Disney World soccer mom who took offense to the puff of Strawberry Lemonade she had to smell when she walked past me sitting down at Liberty Square waiting for the Muppets Present Great Moments in American History.

Even then I ignored that bitch and moved to a more secluded spot so the Disney employee she brought up to me with her wouldn't have to spend his shift dealing with her 'ruined experience'

Is it any good?
I'm looking to get one soon.
I've had a few vapes before but I went back to tobacco, now I wanna quit tobacco again but need a vape that won't break after 5 minutes or leak everywhere.

nope. you're a faggot.

I don't think so. I'm really sick of cigs, but I like the 30 seconds dopamine rush. I also really love hookah, so this thing is like made for me. I tried it several times from friends, and I think it's pretty worth the cash. Especiall when it was on such a discount. I mean 50€ is nothing.

Just got my vape two days ago..
vaped 24/7 since.

Yeah, I'm not gonna take it over the edge.

>DECENT SMOKE
THEN SMOKE SOMETHING
THATS NOT SMOKE ITS VAPOR
IF YOU WANT YOUR FAG ADULT CANDY THATS FINE BUT DONT ACT LIKE YOU ARE SMOKEING YOU TOOL
GOT THAT?
ILL FUCKING KILL YOU

>smoked for 6 years
>switched to this gay shit
>never felt better
>still spending ungodly amounts of money on juice
>but i still get my buzz

i bought an eleaf istick power mod around 10 months ago and a smok baby beast tank, 3mg of nicotine and i havnt looked back, my lungs feel so much better and i can actually taste things now

calm down faggot

Sure.. I'm not gonna puff in someone's face or anything. I just wanted to know if this shitty meme is over so we can go back to laughing at neckbeards..

Is it considerably more expensive than regular tobacco use? I smoke about 5-10 cigs per day when working, sometimes I take a weekend off.

no... h3 is still "memeing" the VN

if you stick with that rate you should be fine i was a pack a day, but once i started the mouth fedora i found myself using it a lot more like a pacifier also im on 3mg nic

I work on a factory and smoking places are very restricted and limited due to inflammable materials everywhere.

Fucking everybody hates me and I dont give a fuck
>walk in a smoiking room
>20 people in it say "OH FUCK IT'S YOU!"
>Sit down and vape til nobody can't read facebook on their smartphones
>People start leaving angry
>Somebody would mumble something along the lines "This fucking crap again"
>Make a smug grein and say "well at least I dont smoke"

it's way cheaper. But depends where you live.
in Germany cigs are a fucking luxury.

A good mod that does everything: $45
A decent tank: $30
2 pair decent batt: $30
A decent charger: $30
A month's worth of expensive, pre-made liquid: $50

And that's only if you go the route of buying things you'll actually use for awhile. If you just want to try it, several companies sell acceptable bundles with everything including liquid to get you started for like $30 - $50

VS

~$6 x 30 days
Yes, if you're a pathetic consumerist shill who is the type to buy trendy gadgets because you have more money than sense, then it's going to cost you a lot because you are fucking stupid.

If you're a person who values value and makes careful purchasing decisions, vaping is insanely cheaper than smoking. It gets even cheaper if you mix your own liquids.

I'm Czech, it's getting really stupidly expensive here as well. Also the new legislative banned smoking in all pubs and restaurants. Vapes are left out, because it only imitates the smoke, so most pubs allow them.

Make sure to get a Subaru as well so you can be a full fledged dude bro faggot. Enjoy being judged by literally every normal person for your clouds bruh.

where are you getting your liquid for that cheap?? im in California paying $75 for 120ml

Vaping can be dirt cheap or insanely expensive.
It depends on a lot of factors.

If you stick to a small atomizer and vape 6mg liquid on small power and choose OK-is liquid you will be cheap.

If you go with the thrend get a massive dripper and start chugging fucking stormclouds of premium liquid you might just as well set your money on fire

Yeah, I got the whole bundle with 2 bats for 50€ + a 10ml of 6mg juice for like 6€, free shipping. It was all on a huge discount (50%) so that was like the breaking point for me.

>California
Found the answer

Haha allright, I'll try to not go all crazy with it.

been vaping 3 yrs 1.5 pack a day smoker before. Best decision i ever made. I mix my own juice now at about .75$/30ml.

compare at $14.50 for a pack of smokes.

Juice is best bought in bulk for cheap, online. Some websites have great bulk deals but ebay is my go-to because they circumvent state law on tobacco product sale. (also in cali)

Most recently my roommate and I split a buy 2 get one free deal on a 6 pack of 60 ml bottles. Worked out to be ~120 bucks for 1080ml of juice. 9ml/dollar was the best deal I could get
on ebay

this being said making your own is one hundred percent the way to go

Anywhere other than Cali. $75 for 120 is fucking insane. Are you sure Cali doesn't have some nutty tax on liquid?

My local place here does 50ml for $16.

I started mixing my own 4 years ago and I pay like $80 / liter.

CA has a nutty tax on all tobacco products

Holy shit, that's cheap even for my place. I'll look into that, thanks user.
For now I got "Black Flag Risen Enriched" with the vape. The flavors sound great, so I'll learn how to do the thing on this one.

lol I buy 1L PG, 1L VG, 200ml of nic for $110 all in.

Add some flavour and we're at about $150 for 2250ml of juice. I go through about 4L of juice in a year.

>Moscow
>Pack of Marlboro 2$
>100ml of OK liquid is 10$
>I'm losing money by vaping modestly rather than smoking

I work in a vape shop and I make fun of the faggots that eat sleep and shit vape, it's all they ever talk about. I get stoked on some new flavors but when these guys come in and fucking wate my time telling me about every piece of harware they've ever used it make's me cringe. Just don't get carried away faggot.
>yeah bro I started on the mutation. Rda with the twisted mess, but then I used the indestructible but then I used yeah bro I like the claptons yeah bro vgod bro

Learn to make your own juice and coils. It's pretty easy. You can vape for pennies a day. Btw Smok is terrible.

These things break like crazy dude

not to be a fanboy but I'm pretty happy on this baby beast. The 8 .15ohm coil pre built is nice

Why so? It had all 5stars reviews.

Do whatever the fuck you want. You're not a normie are you? Just don't blow hueg clowdz in public or vape indoors without asking. Treat it like you would a regular cig.

oh god vape reviews. It's like watching a review of the newest phone

>I mean yup its pretty much a box mod except its numbers are bigger

Maybe just grow some balls and do what the fuck you wanna do and quit worrying what other people think of you. You're a coward. "Oh no people might say things! I better not do this thing I wanna do because other people don't like it!"

Go fuck yourself, you coward piece of shit.

My wife had the Alien for two months and it was great. After that it wouldn't read new coils and it became a paperweight. Looked online and found it's a common issue. If they were stable they'd be great.

Gx2/4? Meh. I had the rx2/3 but the latch breaks too easily because of the design so I have an rx gen3 on its way.

oh rip should've done some research. I'm not too worried we got it cheap second hand

>dat cartomizer

Mod reviews are pretty redundant but atomiser reviews can be pretty helpful to help get the hang of certain ones

replacing them every week is a pain in the ass and costs too much. And if you vape good liquid with delicious natural aromatizers you'd need to replace them every three days.

My OBS Engine RTA is great
>cant leak no matter how you fuck up due to vertical airflow
>Tastes good
>installed clapton coils a year ago and never replaced
>When the cotton gets brown and starts tasting bad I just take old cotton out, give the coils a dry burn to burn off all the residue and install new cotton
>better than any prebuilts and costs fucking nothing

The numbers aren't even bigger anymore, and all the cheap-o mods even have all the TC modes now.

Over Christmas, I bought a Reuleaux rx2/3 on sale for $25 shipped. It's like a 3 year old device now, and is comparable to anything new.

When I started out, people were paying $200 for 15W devices. It's gone completely stagnant since TC became a thing.

damn thats a fukkin steal for a nice mod

Every atomizer gives very different tasate and experience, some are utter shit, some chug clouds that dont taste at all, some are massive asspain to build on, some taste delicious, some gonna leak in your pocket.

Atomizers are VERY different, mods are all the same.

Right?! What faggot uses hookah style anyway? Go back to your ego pen, newb...

no, always a fag, smoke and get cancer so you can die

Maybe its the juice I'm using but this coil has lasted us a month thus far. We just ordered another 5 coils for 17.99, hopefully they aren't some knockoff bum.

I've been considering going rebuildable, but had some bad experiences in the past (aka I can't build a coil for shit)

How do you get good

Get you a dead rabbit and do both, nigga... Shit is fucking awesome

You can buy prebuilt coils for 5-10 cent each, if you suck at coils. Worth it imo.

Its not a meme, those things are legit gay as fuck

Fedora/trench cost/vape, the neckbeard holy trinity

Keep suckin dat edick faggot

Start with 26ga kanthal and wrap tightly around a 3mm drill bit done. Watch YouTube vids to get better. Twisted messes and the likes

From what I've read here some liquids rekt the coil in that thing really bad. Is this a bad choice of my first liquid? Do I have to get something more cheap/artificial for my first use?
fivepawns.com/fivepawns_vape/black-flag-risen-enriched.html

>aka I can't build a coil for shit

Get a roll of clapton wire and a coiling jig.
Give it a few tries and build ONE good set of coils and you will never have to replace them again.

You can always clean the coild with dry burn, just make it glow and all burnt shit will burn away.

The real problem is the cotton, too much gives you dry hits, too little leaks in your pocket, but just a little practice will make it perfect.

You really should go rebuildable, also the tanks have gotten much better in design and much easier to build than they used to be.

That deal is going again right now.

vaporjoes dot com (yeah, this guy is DOUCHE but cheap shit is cheap shit)

Jan 8th deal.

Never post but a lot of these numbers are so far off. About 100$ to leave a bakeshop with a good mod and tank or RDA. Anyone paying 75$ for 120ml's is retarded. WA state has juice for 20$ every 100ml. I go through about 150ml a month. Thats 30$ vs a minimum of a pack a week at 10$ a pack after tax. Thats 40$ a month for a light stoge smoker vs a 30$ a month heavy vape user. vapijg is much cheaper than smoking if ur not a poor fag that won't invest a Lil to save a decent amount over time

People like you are the exact reason why nobody likes that shit

Smoking is less obnoxious than you faggots

Not wearing either fedoras, trench coats, cargo pants, socks in sandals, fingerless gloves, waist bags or anything like that. I just want to have my roa for nicotine a bit less disgusting.

Just like with rick and morty, it's the most notable fans/proponents that ruin it for everyone

Fuck that shit, if your goin to vape whatnot get a dab cartridge and a battery
Or just roll a J
I'm sure theres stuff about cigs that are soothing or shit its just
cigs don't compare to greens.

"never" isn't exactly right.

People should replace their coils every couple of months. After awhile, the wire starts to break down and then you're breathing that shit in.

Still, a little bit of wire should last you a long fucking time.

The rule of a thumb is that the darker the liquid looks the quicker it ruins your atomizer.
Although some clear liquids fuck it up in one day too if they have natural aromas in it.

There's a liquid I really like it's natural apple with coolada, tastes delicious and gets the cotton black after one day of vaping. Still love it.

A clear liquid with synthetic aromas would keep your atomizer running for a week or two,

I waaaay too burnt out to enjoy a joint anymore. 8 years of smoking the devils lettuce made me feel little to no good effects.

Yeah, there's chromium and shit that can give you toxicity levels that can Fuck you up

Grab a juul instead OP, It's higher nicotine and more discrete. Also, it's more accepted than some big gay ass looking vape.

Just going along with the thread if you thought I could be possibly mad stoned.
Its just a matter of taking breaks and pacing yourself in between the devils letchuga to keep your tolerance at whatever level you want to be at.

>smokes 5 cigs a day for 5 Year’s
>thought vaping would be really expensive
>at 6mg and buy a $20 thing of juice every month
>feels good

Been there, did that. 3 months of a break did nothing, except for the first high was a bit stronger.
I'm out of the game I guess.

Thanks for the thread guys. I got a lot of valuable info. Have a great day!

Tripsss but still cigs arent as great.

Dont let fags decide what you do healthier and you won't smell like a rancid asshole anymore.

He implies that you are gay

My snowwolf with a limitless tank

is that a vape for toddlers?

Holy shit that looks dope.
Maybe next time when I get some more cash for spending.