youtube.com/watch?v=8UOtscTCJBk
youtube.com/watch?v=hv1Yg1e0b20
youtu.be/iGBGOFPxtdU?t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=xo_5ZKcYROw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best scene: Cage punches the woman
Most unsettling: Cage gets burned alive

>Cage punches the woman

You'll need to get slightly more specific. Which instance of Cage punching a woman are you referring to? Wait, does he kick the woman in the bread and breakfast in the tits or does he punch her? I can't remember.

Is this actually bad or is it just the plebians mocking nic cage meme?

Eh, it's kinda boring until around the last half where Nicky goes bonkers.

it's dreadful. You're better off watching a youtube cut of the funny scenes than the actual movie

WATCH IT, NICK

Apparently the original has deeper themes and better cinematography or whatever. This makes some people who saw the original see the Cage version as pointless and derivative. Just a cash-grab cannibalizing the plot of an intellectual suspense film into a dumb suspense film about how women are secretly evil or something. Also bees.

The part at the beginning with the little girl in the car getting demolished by a truck going in the complete wrong lane seemed weird to me. Was that a dream or a memory?

KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GODDAMN HONEY!

>YFW this piece of beeshit is probably more "iconic" than the original good movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=krotxywU2Es

>ywn be seduced by Willow
youtube.com/watch?v=8UOtscTCJBk

"Somebody let it, somebody let it!"

just watch the fucking original

At least it wasn't wasps.

Fuck those homicidal little shits. They don't make honey or pollinate flowers but instead go around stinging anyone and anything they feel like.

Upvoted my dude XD

I can't remember the scene exactly but there was a bear suit involved. I should watch the movie again.

Howd it get burned?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=hv1Yg1e0b20

It's so good that you can't remember it

They eat other insects, including many of the smaller ones birds won't bother themselves with. They can also consume sugars both from nectar and rotten fruit in nature, but have more potent sources thanks to humanity.

Wasps are one of the things that keep flies from getting too uppity. Like it or not we need the fuckers until we obtain true full ecosystem domination.

KEK. What a post!

It feels like it's a satire of... something.

There are things in it that are so bizarre and nonsensical that I refuse to believe that the director and Cage thought they were making a serious movie.

Maybe the director was a misogynist? I mean you have a girl getting hit by a truck, and women getting punched or harassed and dominating over men who they keep as fuck slaves along with burning Nicky alive.

PLEEEEASE

youtu.be/iGBGOFPxtdU?t=5s

youtube.com/watch?v=xo_5ZKcYROw

Bad writing.

What was meant by this?

I haven't seen the original but I think it had to do with a man's internal fears of a matriarchy being realized where a male's life and experiences are seen as less-than. Overall you can consider it a kind-of feminist message since it is a man vs a strawman of feminism, who is then burned within an almost-literal strawman.

I don't think the Nick Cage version has to do with that message unless the director was really thinking "THIS IS WHAT MRAs ACTUALLY BELIEVE" the whole time. It's either ironically an MRA movie stating MRAs are stupid or it is a genuine MRA film. I don't care since it's pretty funny either way and makes for good background watching.