Wincest!!!!

Wincest!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

drive
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

bump

bummep

Well if anyone wants help getting nudes of fam, advice or to talk about incest and trade kik me at dontuwanna95

and that's all I got for this

Diamond

SAUCE ANYONE!?

Any good bro and sis stories?

Posted this a few times now but one more can't hurt. My wife's niece has been hitting on me since she was 16, kept saying stuff like she loves older white guys with fast cars like me and always flirting and shit. I would pick her up at her place and take her to our house and the mall etc. She keeps flirting every time and I tell her I don't like it, IRL it makes me hard as diamonds every time. Fast forward to a few months ago she's still doing it and I say I'm flattered but she isn't even 18 and I'm married. 2 more weeks go by and she gets dropped off by her friend to hang with her aunt/my wife. Wearing short, slutty skirt and a crop top, they hang out for a while and she asks for a ride home, grab my keys and hop in the car with her. Just after we leave the neighborhood she pulls up her top and practically screams "I'M 18!!" She has nice tits and I get an eyeful before telling her I can't. She grabs my dick which is carved out of stone at this point and asks if I like blow jobs cause all the boys she knows do. I say yes but only if you swallow (figured that would be a deal killer for her) she says she loves it and unzips my pants and starts sucking! I can tell shit has gone to far but figure its too late so I find a spot to pull over and slide my seat back while she just sucks away like a champ. Tell her to play with her pussy while she blows me and she just goes to town on herself. I get close to cumming and tell her that I am going to blow but she better swallow it all. I let loose in her mouth and hold her head in place till I'm empty and she just swallows every drop like a good girl. She sits up and lets out a cute little burp and laughs. Drive her home and every time since then I pick her up and she blows me on the way from and to her place. I fucked her about 4 times, I've had a vasectomy so I just cum inside her and don't think twice about it. She's asked me not to since she is worried about getting pregnant, tell her each time I will pull out but I don't.

tl:dr

guy fucks his little sister, plays videogames, almost doesn't have sex cause he wanted to play as nightmare in soul calibur 2

ty user, best summary ever

Bump

Heres the rest of the story

drive dot google.com/drive/folders/0B3YMBdhaJ7qjZmlkQ2RuQ1RtRW8?direction=a

Any dads with stories?

Went to high school with her

of course you did