Diversity = white genocide, prove me wrong. You can't

Diversity = white genocide, prove me wrong. You can't.

Your mom

Nobody's denying that,

yeah and somehow that isn't racist

Fuck off nazi cunt.

proof?

Get in the shower

none of the others are for genocide of other races

The burden of proof is on you

Sound right to me.

Go die you race traitor piece of shit

tbh I don't think anyone is for genocide, just marginalization if anything.

I've seen "memes" in faggot circles saying kill all cis people and kill all straight people. I've also literally seen nigs say they should kill all whites. The Asians are smart enough to know that with out us they are left with savages.

It's really sick how the internationalists want to destroy European countries for their own gain. I mean i don't get how Europeans aren't concerned that they will be strangers in their own country a few years down the line if this continues.

And I say this as a someone who isn't white.

who cares. Keep the genes strong, go fuck your cousin mayo.

lol

I mean, good, y'all deserve to die

Who are you going to blame all your problems on then? And who will you get all that charity money from, nigger?

Good fucking riddance

Doesn't matter. You're alive. So what if they choke out the white population? They'll be burning the house down around themselves. Civilization will stagnate and implode without white (men) guiding it. Oh well. They can have it after I'm gone.

I mostly have nothing againts another minorities. But if i am hasitated for my cultural treasure .... well thats not good at all . Black man natively from africa can be proud on his roots. Openly presents his religion, beliefs and defend his comunity. If white man acts like that is automaticly act of racism. Btw my roots have svastica as a protective symbol(cant use it because was used few years ago as a sybol of evil)try some example: Take apart some isolated country. They dont wanna another cultures because they have rich culture on their ... if thay accept large amout of other culture what eatings dogs (in their culture it is innacteptabile) now they must take care+ another culture pushing on them they must accept it and more practise it too..... what do
It is good for me it is imorral so i dont accept it ( i am wite man auromaticaly, act of racism) if i will come to japan and not will accept their traditions i can seriously offend somebodey. But in position of white man i must accept anithing. I am sick of that. Its not ok and i am proud i am white, slavic and nordic. I have rich traditions.

Lot of anger issues huh monkey :(