Black men fuck white girls in 2018 by the dozens, most pathetic racists try to deny it, or rationalize it...

Black men fuck white girls in 2018 by the dozens, most pathetic racists try to deny it, or rationalize it, but its happening on a much wider scale.

It's true, none of you will ever have children, but if you did, your daughter would get blacked, time to get used to that, this isn't even cuckold shit, it's just reality.

Yeah sure, maybe she marries a white guy, but inbetween she will get fucked by black cock, the old ways of 'hurr durr, she better not have sex once with a black....", forget that, majority of white girls try black cock at one time or another, you will have to share a girl with black cock but most of you won't get laid so whatever.

Black men are superior to the white race, white race is awkward, fap to 'hentai', semi-gay (read roman history) and very feminine.

Most traps are white, brazilian, and asian. Black men are alpha men and they are fucking white pure Nordic and American women daily and there is absolutely nothing you pathetic tiny cuck racists can do about it save cry yourself to sleep.

>"m-muh day of the r-rope! k-kill all racetraitors"

Never gonna happen. Besides, America is a Judaized and negrified nation, accept and embrace your fate, breed out the mental anti-social genetics that exist in your inferior white genetic code.

Black men have healthy DNA, we all came from Africa originally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FBNfUlPB4jY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Completely agree OP. White scums people way to feminine. Look at Sup Forums alone how many guys are into traps. Gay ass niggas.

black men are generally too low on the IQ spectrum to handle esoteric concepts of sexuality and life style differences of the same nature. GG.

Yea because the whites are so smart. Rekt.

I would kill any man that tried to fuck my daughter she's 10

Who cares tho

I hate to admit this but it’s kinda true. This thanksgiving I went to my gfs house and her 12 year old cousin came with a black kid. My gfs 15 year old sister is dating a black kid. Her cousin just had a baby from a black guy. It’s crazy.

tits or gtfo

>weird Stormfront homosexual

nigger, for over 500 years we beated you and raped your women, so it will take like 2'00 years to fuck the same amount of white girls as we fucked black girls. Colonial times wrote your genetic code too.

>Look mom, I posted it again!

The kkk and Nazis kill themselves by the dozens anyway, more room for Rufus. Hahaha hitler committed suicide that’s funny.

im dead

shut your ass nigga

"Beated"
You abuse the English language in a way only a black could.

Btw Theresa May
That was a joke idc about race really but I do care about jail time

so the trump threads weren't working

Bring your 56% down to 28%.

Well, lots of things have changed, OP. Your mom used to tell me she'd never swallow my load, but now look at her - she's a cum-glugging champ.

on the contrary... 9 out of 10 traps / trannies i see on free dating sites are black guys. thats real shit... but it just proves that all blacks are hyper sexual and have a lack of shame. and they are running with the mainstream perpetuated myth that all black guys have big dicks. (which is not true) im an alpha white male and i date exclusively black women and theyve told me MOST black guys dont have BBC. most of them carry around magnums in their pocket bcuz its a "cool status thing" but most cant fill em up. black women are hyper sexual so its easy for me to get laid. beta cuck scared white guys just dont have a clue.

I think it's nice that black guys take all the women white guys don't want.

Dont you cry for being a white mans product.

ooga booga boo boo

They're really taking one for the team.

Get ur interacial starter kit today

This is why I'm glad I grew up / live at the beach. White sand, white girls that only date white surfer dudes, and no blacks (the sun is too hot for their skin, altho' they sometimes appear at the beach right around sunset with their heavy clothes and buckets of greasy fast food.)

To date, I have never seen one of our surfer wahines have a nig-nog friend, much less bf. I think this blackening effect must be happening in big cities or in places where the white girls have very low standards (poor areas, rural retard zones, etc.. )

What about Taco Niggers?

I could find some white men with some goofy looking blacks. your point is?

There's only 5 blacks in my town. Beat that

I've been trying to get my GF to fuck a black guy for 3 years and she outright refuses. She's just not attracted to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=FBNfUlPB4jY

>I've been trying to get my GF to fuck a black guy for 3 years and she outright refuses.
>Shameless Cuck

You mad we enslaved your kind and you are only able to post this nigger shit because we took your ass to America? If it weren’t for your white overlords we wouldn’t hear from you because you would be dying in a mud hut in Africa where you belong. If you could get a white girl it would be a hamplanet because the ones we don’t want are the only ones you can get. It’s a good thing you will be breeding yourselves out.

Because its obviously full of negroids in their neighborhood

>duh blacks has da strongest ummm... dnas there is

You have no culture, no history, and no place in modern society.

I can't, but there are probably less than 10 that are year round residents ( off-season beach population is about 3000 ). But, I can say that our town has a brutal history with white / black relations. In the old days, there were some townsfolk who decided the niggers had gotten a bit too uppity for their tastes, and they rounded up the lot of them and drove them into the river, and since none could swim, they all died. This really happened.

Ever think you're fucking the same few aids ridden welfare collecting cum dumpsters.

>Implying domestic abuse is exclusive to black people.

What a cuck.

In the real world BBC only please gays and fat grannies with loose vagina

>implying blacks don't occupy the majority of violent criminals, despite being the minority race

When slavery is reinstated, I'll be sure to keep you around, funny boy.

Black men aren't taking our best women, they're by large taking our worst. The fat sows that more closely easement a black women's figure without the attitude. White ugly women are more dependable. The uglier a black woman gets the uglier her personality is

Motherfucking easement
*Resemble*

>Black men fuck white girls in 2018 by the dozens
there are 100s of millions of white people on earth man, fucking a couple dozen of them is not that significant.... I am not really all that impressed to be honest

2pac was a good rapper though, I'll say that

But let's not forget the first rappers to go global...

>Implying that statistic isn't made up.

Keep on cuckin', homie.

beastie boys were pretty good too but I like 2pac more easily my fav rapper

>made up

You are a Richard Pryor of denial, funny boy. Who occupies most of the federal penitentiaries? Not whites, that's for sure. Unless you count guards.