Inevitable remakes

Face it. You know they'll do it in our lifetime.
But would you accept a remake that is more akin to the book?
>Beefed up Gennaro and Muldoon dino hunting
>the gruesome onscreen deaths of certain characters who previously survived
>stronger buildup in beginning with more unexplained attacks in hospitals of nearby island

An R-Rated Jurassic Park closer to the book, with more horror elements... uh... it could actually be interesting.

It would be neat to see a movie that was closer to the book that focus more on the science.

they already did, it's called Jurassic World

needs more diversity. Not enough female/black dinosaurs

They won't remake it, they'll just run with Jurassic World since it made a shitload of money.

But all the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park are female.

in fact, they're trans, because the end up fugging

The Matrix

Soft reboot with a new Matrix.

>They won't remake it

No need, they have World now. It sucks.

Yes but also in the spirit of the book I want to see current depictions of Dinosaurs.

I want see feathers

which ones would have feathers? genuinely asking because I thought only the smaller ones would have them

carnivores

they're making JW 2 & 3 instead

Well I'm a little out of the picture these days but I gather practically all the Therapods are thought to have had them now.

They'd think we'd have tails if they dug up our skeletons 65 million years after we die out.

will she be still as thicc as she's now?

can't fucking wait

why on earth do people still expect remakes to actually improve upon the original, be truer to the source work, or focus on scientific accuracy?

Remakes are the laziest form of movie in existence and they're after the lowest common denominator: Nostalgia fags, popcorn swine, and their fat moronic children. Would it be nice for a gritty, scientific, horror/sci-fi, JP reboot that's closer to the book? Sure. Would that kind of movie ever get made? Never. If this movie does get remade it will be Ghostbusters-tier shit.

You mean fat? I hope not.

she's not fat

you have a point.
I hope they stay clear of the 'park opens, animals break out' again scene. Also hope they involve some dinosaurs that have barely had a mention

Everyone says they want that shit until they get it.

Jaws as a farce "comedy" like Sharknado
Lethal weapon as a movie
Twins
Blade runner as an action movie

Fucking retard