What did this retard mean by this

I turned it of here. I hate this preachy asshole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One soul and anatman (no-self) theory. By being a preachy asshole to you he's being a preachy asshole to himself, though.

>tfw a man like Mr.Rogers would be called a beta cuck in the current year for telling people to be nice to each other

I feel as if this degenerate world is closer and closer to eating itself up.

lol what a faggot. I've heard him calling people losers and shit so perhaps he should take his own advice. Or maybe he doesn't have a genuine thought in his head he's just a drugged up douche who says whatever he thinks makes him sound clever.

ramblings from a drug addled mind, nothing more

So when I go fuck myself, Im really fucking my waifu?

We've trascended m80.

>Treat everyone as if it's you living another life

Alright, so if I by some freak accident happen to witness someone murdering another person, I shouldn't call the police? I should look out for "myself" as this alternate reality where that was me would appreciate it?

Mr. Rogers is the literal walking definition of Sup Forums's "blue pill" user

so you're saying that you're scum?

A decent human being?

D U D E

Bingo

some of his philosophical and political stuff is a little freaky and pretentious but at least he genuinely believe it in a loose way. but he also has other stuff that makes more sense and that you wouldnt think about otherwise. overall the special is fine, starts off a little awkward and low energy but he really get going after a while.

But Joe Rogan always talk shit about feminists. How is that blue pill ?

0/10 you're retarded

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

kys joe is a great thinker and we need more people like him

Ding ding ding

this statement makes perfect sense and should be obvious but i wouldnt expect the psychopaths of pol to understand empathy and basic human decency

DUDE WEED LMAO

Joe Rogan is the Plato of this generation.

We should all listen to him

From Mr Roger it comes off genuine. I don't need an aggressive and idiotic podcaster telling me to turn the other cheek.

thieves should just be forced to get educated and work

But he's not wrong. People that don't behave in accordance with that line of reasoning will only ever be accepted on the internet as their safe space.

Wew lad I hope that's a joke

Re read the post.

Fucking kids

Joe should stick to UFC and his podcasts. His standup ain't so good, would rather watch Joey Diaz. At least he doesn't have Redban on the show all the time now

how is joe wrong here?

hes not, but anons cant agree with something dude weed related under an circumstance

>GayLubeOil

>its another hate on Joe for no reason episode

Im convinced people shit on him because they cant stand the fact theres a reasonable dude who wont go all in for their political opinions.

He's easily the most brotier podcaster in the business.

>I've heard him calling people losers and shit so perhaps he should take his own advice

This. Rogan is a massive pseud that insults people behind their back constantly.

its a fact that posters that are shitting on him can't even achieve 10% what the man has done

Lmao you must have thin skin. Joes shit talking is tongue and cheek at most, its not like hes methodically manupulating peoples lives behind there back all day and huring people. He calls people names from time to time, he knows hes human. Hes self aware

American """"humour""""

>Hes self aware

nah

Lmao this thread is the exact type of thing that joe would laugh at. You all look like such cucks hating on a man who has a great life and multiple platforms to speak however he wants.

That was hard to read. Also,

>GayLubeOil

The problem is that Joe knows he's a pseud, so if you call him out on it he will agree. His followers on the other hand think that he's some modern day philosopher and Joe secretly loves that shit.

>he doesnt make OP think

he really fired my neurons user

>comedian says something even slightly profound
>uproarious cheering from the crowd

Stand up is dead

i enjoyed this special more than his last 2. i was laughing out loud. you guys are just being contrarians desu

>socks on

wtf is this shit

where can i sign up for this?

> muh noble profession.

He never advanced to written comedy and never will since all he has to do now is get any tom, dick or harry to sit and stare into a mic for an hour while he shills kettle bells and snake oil.

He's actually indirectly attempting to assert that even straight white males are entitled to the same humane treatment fringe demographics have been specifically accorded by law in recent decades (hate crime statutes, affirmative action, marriage "equality", etc.). This is as forceful a rebuttal to cultural Marxism as will be tolerated by establishment entertainment media.

I appreciate what he's trying to do. I really do. In my heart of hearts I hope that we can all find a way to get along well under the logic of Golden Reciprocity. But given the hostility of the Left to accomodating even the most basic appeals to moral decency, coupled with the fact that we're not all actually equal as a consequence of natural selection, leads me to think that this is just going to get worse.

where to get that monster kettlebell

aka treat others as you would like to be treated, face to face at least.

I'm not liberal but this literally how you should live your life. Being edgy gets you nowhere.

So...this...is the power...of confirmation bias....woah

>Buckle up bitches
>Its the best post ITT

I don't think Joe Rogan is funny, but I totally agree with this.

Edgy contrarianism will be the "epic for the win" future cringeness of this decade.

Um, well, no, since that's not actually an example of confirmation bias, nor even remotely related to the meaning of the term.

When you encounter smart-person language on the internet, you should really try to grow a brain, and then use it to figure out what words actually mean before employing them.

>DUDE ISOLATION TANKS AND WEED WILL BLOW YOUR MIND BRO
wow... really made me think

Holy confirmation bias

why doesn't he just say the golden rule same shit

Settle down Ignatius Reilly

this is the greatest pasta

I think joe would legit get a kick out of this

this gif is amazing. that dude looks like a killer and like he's done that 10000 times before.

Anyway, I used to love the podcasts and hate his standup. His standup was horrible, crude, a summary of his meme thoughts on all his podcasts.

For some reason I really enjoyed the last two, he seems to be coming into his own.

Except the "Triggered" closer was trying too hard. Everything aside from that was pretty funny.