Chad so confident about himself that he lets his GF go out in this hooker outfit

>Chad so confident about himself that he lets his GF go out in this hooker outfit

Could you do the same, user?

Yea easily.
My gf wears a collar and leash to clubs.

>implying that's his GF and not some random hooker at a bar

Stop lying that bitch looks like a damn streetwalker she probably gave him head for a hit of crack.

Pics you liar

t. virgins

Of course. And if she finds some men attractive, I will completely support her choice of partner.

He's an ugly shitskin not Chad

Is that a arab?

>im a virign myself so i will project by calling other people virgins

kek

It's called having a tan you retard. Like most healthy people who go outside.

The 'club' he's talking about is the local dog park.

>CHAD
>CHA
>CH
>CHICKEN LEGS

When real white people get tanned, they're still not as brown as that subhuman in the picture.
Plus his hair is dark as fuck and eyes are probably brown (subhuman features)

>this much denial

Enjoy knowing that you'll never get a girl who can suck your dick while wearing delicious outfits.

>Could you do the same, user?

You're supposed to. The point is to make others be jealous of your gal and want to bone her.

Tan colour is different from his brown skin

>tight, sexy clothes
>bonerific anklet
>all ruined by THOSE HOUSE SANDALS

The fuck was she thinking?

whats going on with her hand

>>all ruined by THOSE HOUSE SANDALS

Probably because she's in a house.

All the time, actually. It's kind of my fetish, and hers too.

yeah

I'd bone that whore, but wouldn't wanna be seen in public with that.

Holy shit who designed those hideous, brutalist shoes, they look like you'd stomp grapes with them to make wine.

Yes

That's just tacky and tasteless. Nevermind my opinion, any girl who dresses like that has deep insecurities.

Something like this is not only much classier, but also sexier.

so letting your girlfriend show her whole body to the world is about your confidence? ok cool. now get the fuck outta here cuck.

Well girls only have sex with people they truly love. Everything else is just to show how womanly the girl is. You never received a friendly blowjob?

>You never received a friendly blowjob?

That's as stupid as "virgins" who've done anal a hundred times.

dressed like that he's already 95% cucked if not 100

Only pussy counts mane

>virgins actually believe this

Its not the dress its the act. In had a conversation the other day how chick talked to guys and bf was always jealous. That's toxic. Lack of communication forces room for guessing and usually bad ones. Was the jealousy worth losing the person over? Funny thing is she wore work pants everyday. Cute as shit. I'd fuck her.

That guy has zero muscle.
> Not chad tier/10

That's how girls stay virgin. They do all but that and that's pretty much purity

Wtf you want women to dress in Hijab once they get with a guy? Lame ass insecure ass bitch.

kek

So we can hang half our dick out too, bro she's begging for attention from other people, idk about you guys but I would say it personally to her that it's slutty as fuck and why the fuck would she wear that.

Im glad my gf isnt a slut like 80% of girls now are, fuck cuckolding, fuck tempting, fuck you fake alpha males

Wow, now that's a qt. Sauce?

that guy is a twink, not a chad and his gf is basic

It's called reverse image searching.

It's your fetish to be a cuck?

More pics of this chick?

Reverse image? How do you do this magic?

I demand more.

> Chad
> 140lb non lifting scrawny faggot

Choose one

Hahaha

kinda hot

That's a shitty nigger lover whore outfit.
'
So no, I don't even want her to suck my dick. I'll find a girl who isn't a dumb cunt to suck my dick.

Wtf is wrong with their heads??????????

>Could you do the same, user?

i'm so confident that i let my gf fuck other men and women.

He is proud of being himself
why are you jelly