Any experienced shooters on Sup Forums ?

Any experienced shooters on Sup Forums ?

20 yard target practice, how bad/good is it ?

not as good as American sniper dude/ 10

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Needs some work

Are you spastic per chance?

haha kek

Should be enough for you to get a good score in school shooting hero.

How do you even follow that? Put a new target up between different rounds (and groups per round if you're shooting a small single target.) Otherwise, for 20 yards, I've seen worse... I've also seen a lot better.

indeed/10

You should write a comedyabout it dude

I'm more of a beginner but who knows, is it really that bad ?

Sure thing, it is not on my agenda though

It's easy to follow when you actually are the one who shot but I admit it could be messy for others. So you'd say it's medium ?

>So you'd say it's medium ?
If you're shooting off a bench or rest its not good at all, otherwise yeah average.

not too bad for 20 but could use more practice of course

Checkd

Also OP what gun are u using here?

Absolute shit

Did you even look at the OP?

Two hands / stand-up, thanks then

I lack of pratice for sure, that's why I want to know how is the average at 20yds for a beginner
Also nice quads

Buck Marck Browning 22LR, Glock 17 9mm, MAB 7.65mm, S&W 686 38sp / 357MAG, Taurus RB 44MAG, Para Ordnance 45ACP

That would be bad at 20 if you are using a rifle, but not too bad with a handgun.
They're not designed around shooting at ranges like that, I personally don't really enjoy them much anyway vs a rifle or shotgun.

>7 different guns
>fuckload of holes
>did I do good Sup Forums?

You’re limp wristing real bad with the autoloaders. Grip is probably too low. Makes point of contact go under point of aim. You can try shooting with your overhand thumb raised next to the slide, some find that helps. It’s not a problem with the revolvers because the grip is different. Not too bad shooting though. Try working up to double/triple taps in quick succession, and if you can still stay within a few inches then you done good.

I'm totally agree with the idea to stick to a gun and practice until you are ok but yes, I had the opportunity to shot random guns and took it

Thanks for the advice, I'm not familiar with the limp wristing concept but I will sure look into it. However I felt myself way more at ease with the autos than the revolvers

I’ve seen worse but honestly it’s hard to tell. What were you shooting? Rifle? Pistol? What caliber? What position were you shooting from? If you were seated or in the prone with a rifle and on a rest that’s not very good. If you were standing and shooting a pistol then it’s not so bad

Calibers and firearms that have been used are listed on the target : only pistols, standing. I guess I'm not totally retarded then, it's hard to tell

send help

Watch how you breath you wanna breath very slowly and at the shallow if your 2nd breath you pull the trigger, are we talking rifle or handgun? For Hand guns make sure you keep the middle of the tip of your trigger finger on the trigger to far left you'll pull left to far right you'll pull right and make sure to choke up on the gun, for rifles it doesnt matter that much where you put your trigger finger just keep in mind that when your pulling it pull it slowly and let the gun surprise you but it also depends on how your stance is too

Thanks for the tips dude, what do you mean by choke up on the gun ?

you're bearing down on the pistol a little, probably trying to mitigate recoil. that or your sights are not properly aligned, leading to all of those low shots

I noticed that, it's definitely a bad anticipation of the recoil. I tried to break this bad habit with 0 succes as you can see

Bad keep doing until group is tight on center not bullseye just tighter lapd old fag

just curious, are you American? I've never heard anyone from here refer to the location of the holes in the paper in relation to each other as "clusters".

Everyone I've ever shot with calls it "groups" or "groupings"

Where are you from?

just reread your post, im an idiot, i see youre not american, where are you from, though?

I've literally seen a guy with muscular dystrophy shoot a gun he could barely hold up group better than that. You're fucking pathetic OP. You're probably one of those faggots that gets an AK and sprays it everywhere and acts like just hitting the paper is good enough. You fucking pleb, you would try to shoot yourself and hit the fucking ceiling by accident

Check this target out. It should help identify what your weaknesses are.

20 yards is not a great distance to be shooting at, unless you're talking maybe shot guns with certain ammo. You're too far for a beginner with hand guns, and for a rifle thats kinda close unless you're using steel sights, and trying for something like rimfire olympic type shooting, even then....

for handguns, you should start shooting closer, get consistent, get your groups tighter, then gradually move back, maybe 10 feet? when you can put 5 rounds consistently within a 3 inch group, move back a few yards, and repeat

Go shoot again with one gun
Shoot 3/5 round groups, circle them with sharpie, show /k/ and we will teach you

Squeeze the trigger slowly, don't pull it

Makes me chuckle

That's very helpful actually, thanks !

Handguns. I started at 10 yards then quickly move to 20 as it seems to be the prefered distance at the range I was in. But you are probably right about shooting closer for a start

I've been told that a dozen time, I was going as smooth as a high schooler first fellatio and still..

Get it. See you on /k/ soon then

i remember reading somewhere a few years back (2013-14 or so) that the FBI put out a report that said something like 85% or so of shootings that took place with a handgun happened at a distance of 10 feet or closer, get proficient at 10 feet, then move back

>20 yard target practice, how bad/good is it ?

Not impressed

shooting a rifle well, and shooting a hand gun well are two fairly different things. No reason to shit on the guy, at least he's looking for help

spend more time working on your sight picture and not jerking the gun when you pull the trigger with the .22 and that will transfer over to the rest of the guns. Your doing something wrong between the two since you only managed to hit the center with 2 or 3 bullets

i can hit a 12 inch plate at 300 yards with a mosin using iron sights

You know theres a whole board dedicated to this shit?

adequate

my 22-250 hits first shot every time but it has a scope good for 500 yards

remind me again, what does "random" not include?

If I gotta suffer fucking 20 trap sissy threads every hour, then other people who don't care about guns can shut the fuck up and move along

So what you are telling me is to go only for the .22 for a while before shooting anything else ?

not my advice, but it's good advice. You start out with a hand cannon, and you risk developing a flinch, among bad habits. You're better off in the long run starting out at the bottom and working your way up. It's always easier with shooting learning things the right way the first time on a gun you think isn't "enough" for you, than to unlearn bad habits