Hillary Clinton appreciation thread

Hillary Clinton appreciation thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best in an orange jumpsuit.

I appreciate that she is not president every day

So is the UK , as Brexit wasn't the most stupid thing done by a country....

Best Klansman

Since this is Sup Forums. I wonder if anyone has masturbated to her?

youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o
IT'S JUST HELL ON EARTH, THE GATES ARE OPENING.
And out will flood the armies... it's the same story, over and over again! The same dependency, the same slugism, that we see mirrored all around us.
Hated by the people, WE BUILD! HATED BY THE PEOPLE WE EMPOWER! HATED BY THE PEOPLE WE'VE GIVEN LIFE TO! HOW DO YOU THINK GOD FEELS!?

AND NOW YOU SEE THE ENEMY SAY THEY'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE, THEY KNOW THEY'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE, ONLY THE SPIRIT, OF KNOWING YOU'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE WILL HAVE YOU WIN!
I don't know how all this is gonna end, but like I've told 'em a thousand times.
YOU WANTED A FIGHT, BETTER BELIEVE YOU'VE GOT ONE. YOU WANT TO ENSLAVE MY SPIRIT?
NOOOOOO!

AND I'LL CALL ON GOD TO PROTECT ME, AND USE ME HOWEVER GOD SEES FIT.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQM0i0fGovY&t=5m39s
YOUR MEANT, TO BE IN THE REAL WORLD.
Your ancestors, folks, drove mastodons off cliffs.

You're*

rule 34 thread?

i dare you user

What is the worst thing that she did, and please post something that can withstand vigorous fact checking.

Marry a rapist

But he became a rapist after the fact

Sure, but she stuck with him which is even worse. Especially when you run on the vagina platform.

Why isn't she in prison?

Stole money from a charity for haiti

money

Made a lot of people dirty. Blackmail.
Bought off FBI.

What's with all the Hillary theads today? She must have found a new source of overseas funding to afford all this.

How do you get voting to reclaim you country's Independence stupid?

Fucking Russians!

Mishandled classified communications. Anybody else would be in prison.

132 murders. I'm sure there are bank records for her payments to hit men

Manipulated 2016 Democratic primaries in her favor

Nope turns out he was a womanizer and rapist before. How about black youth are super predetors? That she always carries hot sauce? The orignator of the birther movement? Spread pictures of Obama in African dress to gin up racial hatred? Said she had a public face and a buisness face alluding to the fact that she's lying to the people to make money worn the corporations? We came, we saw, he died. Then his country fell into chaos. Was disbarred because of water gate. Shit man i could go days