Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton
the one true president

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The one true president of the Clinton Crime Family Foundation. And of the Illegal Basement Server Association.

>Isn't President
>Never was President
>Not a true President

the one true racist

What color is the sky in fairytale land?

I'd still fuck the shit out of her tbh.

The president should be done by random selection, like jury duty. Literally anyone would be better than these garbage career politicians.

Hillary is special though, can you imagine how much of a dumpster fire human cesspit you have to be to lose to the retard donald trump

youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o
IT'S JUST HELL ON EARTH, THE GATES ARE OPENING.
And out will flood the armies... it's the same story, over and over again! The same dependency, the same slugism, that we see mirrored all around us.
Hated by the people, WE BUILD! HATED BY THE PEOPLE WE EMPOWER! HATED BY THE PEOPLE WE'VE GIVEN LIFE TO! HOW DO YOU THINK GOD FEELS!?

AND NOW YOU SEE THE ENEMY SAY THEY'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE, THEY KNOW THEY'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE, ONLY THE SPIRIT, OF KNOWING YOU'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE WILL HAVE YOU WIN!
I don't know how all this is gonna end, but like I've told 'em a thousand times.
YOU WANTED A FIGHT, BETTER BELIEVE YOU'VE GOT ONE. YOU WANT TO ENSLAVE MY SPIRIT?
NOOOOOO!

AND I'LL CALL ON GOD TO PROTECT ME, AND USE ME HOWEVER GOD SEES FIT.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQM0i0fGovY&t=5m39s
YOUR MEANT, TO BE IN THE REAL WORLD.
Your ancestors, folks, drove mastodons off cliffs. WAKE UP.

Hillary would have been much better than Trump. Let these memes die. The only special and amazing thing here is the effectiveness of Russian smear propaganda. I'm no Clinton fanboy but objectively she would have made far more sense as president.

Wrong!

>im no clinton fanboi
>but muh russia

Well, she's not only blatantly corrupt but also inept. Her own mishandling of the e-mails helped her lose.

Still in denial.
Seek help user, this Trump obsession is unhealthy.

You don't know much about politics if you think that is the case. She represents more of the 1% crushing the middle class, same as Bush and Obama.

>Trump
>career politician
Come again?

>muh russian smear propaganda
no she ruined her chances of winning all by herself. She should have let Bernie have the nomination.

Nero the one true Emperor

Can't you lot hold your breath instead of crying, it'd be more productive.

>>The president should be done by random selection, like jury duty. Literally anyone would be better than these garbage career politicians.
That's how the ancient Greeks did it, of course they had knowledgeable advisors to aid in the decision making.

That too tbh. Bernie was my nigger as well but that doesn't change the fact that Hillary was a more fit candidate, by far, than the ridiculous self-parody that is Trump.

>random selection
>elect the dumbest nigger from the ghetto possible
That could make a good comedy sketch

clearly a moronic bait thread.
everyone now knows she's got Parkinson disease
pic rel8: her personal doctor always ready to shoot a valium dose every time she went public

Animals and women not included, silly

Don't worry, she burnt the rest of the evidence recently.

nah, she is everything wrong with politics.

Heart attack weapon. How do you think they kill Andrew Brietbart?

Just kidding, but they really did murder Andrew.

She was, until he joined the party.

only 3 more years until we're saying
>president chelsea clinton

well that's a fucking relief then

>2011
>MFW Andrew was right all along

Hillary 2020

If that were true then she would have won. He also beat everyone in the GOP as well, in case you forgot.

Well explaining that part is easy - most Republicans are pants-on-head retarded.

Hillary is my cuckoldress mommy

Yeah but the retard part isn't exclusive to Republicans.

More like
>most AMERICANS are pants-on-head retarded.

7 more years of Trump

THEY MURDERED JUDGE SCALIA.
THEY MURDERED A SUPREME COURT JUDGE.
WAKE UP.

Two scoops two terms.

Yeah that bitch isn't most Democrats though. Our retards are the exceptions, whereas the Republican retards are the rule.
There's some truth here but it's a matter of degree.

He was in the way. Dems have a constitution to destroy.

WAKE UP.

>allahu akbar

Really, though, primitives like you belong on a reservation or in an asylum. You're fucking time bombs.

>Our retards are the exceptions
Are you sure about that?

OP is a faggot

Yes. I'm sure. Your pic also points to a small minority. They're just loud - as retards are wont to be.

>primitives like you belong on a reservation or in an asylum.
YOU NEED A NEW SCRIPT, TIME TO WAKE THE DEAD.

>primitives like you
I'm literally arguing that we have been held back user. Explain to me how your argument holds water.

whatever, yawn

Godspeed.

“The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings”

* “Today no war has been declared — and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack”

* “We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence — on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day”

* “It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations” - JFK

By random selection would led to the same problem as mob rule, no one would have any loyalty or reason to pass legislation that benefit the people.

Deportations will help.

Illegals must go.

Oh, I LOVE fan fiction threads!

> and then President Hillary and her husband Bill, who loved each other very much, went to bed and made love and it wasn't gross.
>Thuh End.

The important thing is, Angelina feels good about herself. And if the kid has to spend the rest of his/her life on the couch, it's an acceptable loss.

I agree with the other user. You guys have people like Micheal savage that boast about white people needing to reclaim their own country, and alot of republicans dick ride that.

atleast the trans people going to the party that doesn't hate them makes sense lol. or else they'd have 0 political voice.

Can you say, SETUP?

The man speaks sooth!
The self-absorbed, delusional, and deranged need candidates who pander to them to keep getting re-elected. It's a symbiotic thing, like having a tapeworm.

Mentally ill shouldn't be allowed to vote.

There is no such thing as a trans person. They are mentally deranged and the Democrats should be arrested for feeding their delusion.

Shhhh... the blacks get just enough benefits to stay alive for the next election.

why. it's not illegal. you're just a bigot lol. by ur logic racists shouldn't vote either but still we allow them.

That's just child abuse.

Probably be able to convince a kid that he wants to be a duck just as easy.

okay then.

Its okay to be white

Racism is in the statistics. We can prove where the problem is.

Trans is a mental illness.

WHAT WILL WE ALLOW THEM TO GET AWAY WITH?

>the one true president

Eat shit. Die.

Look what's being pushed on our children.

Don't worry, detransitioning is already a thing. Wait for those cases to become more public. Wait for the data and studies, can only block that for so long.

We it's the truth. You can not change gender. If you cut of a man's dick, he is still a man just mutilated. You can't change his basic genetics.

Suddenly, getting "radicalized," makes more sense.

Trying to protect and promote your your people is natural, it is part of our instincts. Trans is a mental disorder.

I'd have penetrated 70s-90s clinton, and beaten the womens lib out of her. But current clinton looks like emperor palp. I would fuck someone her age, but not her.

DO YOU PEOPLE REMEMBER PIZZAGATE?
DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE SKETCH ARTIST IN THE MADELINE MCCAIN CASE?
DID YOU HEAR ABOUT HIM GETTING MURDERED THE OTHER DAY?
PLEASE, WAKE UP.

>Trans is a mental disorder.
Mental disorder + political movement/social engineering. The more the faggots can normalize men sucking cock and fucking other men in the ass, the better they fit in Society.

But allowing them rights is like saying we need to give full rights to scitzoids, or any other major mental disorder.

WE ARE AT A POINT IN TIME WHERE MASS HUMAN AWARENESS, CONSCIOUSNESS AND KNOWLEDGE HAS NEVER BEEN SO GREAT.
PLEASE TEACH YOUR CHILDREN THE TRUTH, DON'T LET THIS MOMENT IN TIME SLIP AWAY.
THEY WANTED NUCLEAR WAR TO SUPPRESS THIS. THERE HAVE ONLY BEEN A HANDFUL OF MOMENTS SUCH AS THIS,
IT'S RIGHT HERE FOLKS, THIS MOMENT IN TIME, WE HAVE TO SEIZE IT.

GODSPEED ANONS.

ALSO, MY SHIFT KEY BROKE AND I'M AN IMBECILE.

Great rebuttal, dork.

Better Hillary than Putin

>Two scoops two terms.
Keep respondig to these threads. They'll make more, guaranteed. Fucking Morons