Lets be honest, putting anything in your lungs other than oxygen is unhealthy and kinda dumb

Lets be honest, putting anything in your lungs other than oxygen is unhealthy and kinda dumb.

I get that vapes can be used to help stop smoking but everybody I know that stopped smoking thanks to vapes still uses a vape.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5C64b5V1ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I kinda like to breathe about 78% of Nitrogen, with just a minor part of oxygen and some argon and other gases. Pure oxygen is kinda dumb, same as people, who push the "straight edge" agenda to the edge.

Of course its not healty but on the other side theres no real evidence for any harm caused by the vaper.

While I would agree, there is still no long term evidence. People thought smoking was healthy at first.

i got bigger problems in my life than inhaling smoke. ill take a case of lung, brain or pancreatic cancer in a heartbeat.

... and there never will be. In order to make a long term study you would need non smokers who are vaping for fun. i guess no ethic commision would aprove that. on the other hand there is a "long" term study. Some do from spain I think examined 5 non smoke vapers over arround 4 years and he couldnt find anything. and tell me, what substance in e juice could harm your body?

I know some dumbfuck who thought vape juice was harmless so he began smoking it with a dab rig.
Turns out at high temps that shit becomes extremely toxic

yes thats true. if you burn something it will become toxic. eat a burned toast, highly cancerous

I have asthma and what is this

Why the fuck would you even do that? It would taste like shit and be harsh as hell

i used to smoke cigarrettes for 6 years, then started vaping. I havent smoked cigs, in 2 years but i feel im more addicted to the "smoking" like inhaling stuff than the actual nicotine. I honestly just prefer to smoke weed and call it a day

exactly. if you do it by fault you would instantly stop vaping

He claimed it tasted normal and wasn't any harsher
Wouldn't believe me that dabbing it would make it into poison either so I left him to it

What's your point, OP?

that's just natural selection doing it's thing

Triggered vape fag detected

>extremely toxic
Nah it probably just sucked super hard

helium is fun

>putting anything in your lungs other than oxygen is unhealthy and kinda dumb.
Then stop breathing, because the air is polluted as fuck.

Dabbing e juice isn't bad for you...when you dab wax you're vaporizing it the only difference is ejuice doesn't need that high of a temp and both propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin are flammable at high enough temps...toxic no, taste like shit maybe.

>putting anything in your lungs other than oxygen is unhealthy and kinda dumb.

Breathing pure oxygen is toxic you stupid fuck.

Everyone dies stop being a pussy I spot when I drink that the only time because I don't get addicted and have self control my grand parents smoke till they died at 89 I don't even want to live that long so shut up you liberal self righteous bitch you sound like a vegan ask why people eat meat

They never thought it was healthy are you fucking 13 years old wondering why your dad smokes

Vape the weed?

I do that, i got a volcano and that shit knocks me on my ass. But when im not smoking I still like to use vapes/ecigs. I know im a loser

>breathing pure oxygen
Enjoy your blindness, lung and neural damage, idiot.

There's nothing wrong with breathing normal air.

And neither with blazing fat spooky blunts in graveyards from time to time.

my man

Lel

20% oxygen is not minor

Smoked for 11 years, decided I didin't want to smell like shit every time I went outside and cough up a black lump of tar every morning. Seriously, between the cigarettes and weed I could literally hear myself breathe. Decided to give vaping another shot (had tried those cheap gas station ones previously.) The throat hit and vapor production was enough to keep me satisfied while matching my nicotine levels without all of the shirt side effects. Who knows what long term health concerns there are for anything nowadays, but I can tell you there is nothing worse about vaping than smoking. That being said, I'm still quite addicted to nicotine, and the thing is within my reach all day long.

I don't necessarily think that inhaling the vapor is bad for your lungs, however I do think it looks incredibly immature and there is nothing more annoying than someone who vapes in public. A lot of the times the smell from the vapor is more insulting than body order or a strong perfume.

The cancer risk is probably lower than a conventional cigarette, but the effects of the ultrafine particles and the aldehydes are about the same

My dad has been smoking since 14 and he's currently 70. Pls tell me more about how harmful nicotine is...

>It's actually all the shit they spray crops with anymore
>In the pursuit of having bountiful harvests they've ended up killing millions
>Writing this as I smoke a coffin nail because I don't care if I die

Before 1940-1950 poeple thought it was no risk at all and even a long time ago it was said to has some vertue

If you breathed only oxygen you would die. Fuckin idiot.

>stopped smoking thanks to vapes still uses a vape.
They're not addicted to cigs, they're addicted to nicotine. The ejuice has nicotine in it and they're supposed to be lowering their levels, at their own pace, until they can go cold turkey with ease. Your friends either need more time or they're not serious about getting over their addiction

I switched to vape because I was a chain smoker for a long time and I can breath better than since I started smoking since I started with vape. I also spend a fraction of the price that I did on cigs. I have no intention on abandoning nicotine so I'm not gonna stop.

people are also addicted to caffeine

This is why I use the most scentless brand I can find. Literally couldn't smell it if I blew it in your face. Nobody wants to be forced to smell anything that's sickeningly sweet or offensive.

yes it is.

Stop being a straight edge cuck and enjoy life

Are you literally retarded? If a certain demographic of a country makes up 20% of the population you don't consider that a minority? Fucking hell.

are you actually mentally handicapped?

That's a great little anecdote user.

Which are? Or are you just bullshitting?
It's actually not the nicotine which is highly addictive and isn't good for you in it's own right. It's everything else that's bad for you, including the smoke from the nicotine which is a carcinogenic. But not technically the nic itself.

>I could literally hear myself breathe
I know this feeling. Went through a period of 3 years smoking about an eighth ounce a day, near the end I could cough and be high again, even after going multiple days not smoking shit all.

Your dad is a loser.

The first research correlating nicotine with cancer started in the 1930's.
>vertue

Dude you really think people thought It was healthy... Like eating your veggies talking vitamins they might thought it wasn't that harmful but your saying healthy your the tard

So do you think people smoking is incredibly immature?

You also shouldn't be exposing me to the formaldehyde you are exhaling
Vapers go outside

Was doctor recommended for stress and various other things. Look it up he's not wrong.

Dude most of the smartest scientist smoke and did a ton of drugs kys btw not my dad

Kinda pisses me off that it's been so closely related to neck beards in the meme sphere. In reality all types of people vape where I'm at. Here I am trying to save money and be healthy, and all I get is shamed online for being a robot dick sucking faggot.

You're not leaving the table before you finished your pack, young man!

You guys do know that less than 10% of people who are lifelong smokers actually get cancer, right? I'm not saying that smoking is good for you, but let's keep it in perspective.

So a doctor gives my oxy for pain so they must be healthy right???

Having no control over ones actions is an immature thing

>not the nicotine
>poisonous in higher concentrations no matter if smoked or chewed and is addictive in both cases

Because most of them die from heart disease first

Hitler actually outlawed smoking on public transport because of the detrimental side effects of second hand smoke.

Sorry, his dad must be a top-tier scientist then, since he couldn't stop smoking crack for 60 years.

>have friend
>he smokes the ciggies
>starts vaping to quit smoking
>smoking gets worse
>two years later he is never without the vape
>always in hand
>always with a chord to charge it on ps4 or wall
>"lol its so much better than cigarettes user"

At least with smokes you only had one every hour you fucking fag.

Nicotine is very good for you in it's own right. Very little known fact.

It's not just the smoking that gives you heart disease. It's a whole host of factors also.

I want to get high. I don't care about your opinion about it. It's my body.

I only smoke when I drink because it feels good if I'm not drinking I have a pack in my car so I have no control right I have never been addicted to them even when I smoke for 3 year I quit them like meh because it hurt my wallet and I don't always smoke when I drink it depends on the company

>cancer is the only ill health effect from smoking

He actually is. True beta male material but he's got good work ethic and was able to put up with my mother, so no worse than you or today's numales

He let half Europe second-hand smoke them Jews tho. Talk about hypocrisy.

try actually looking things up before vomiting on your keyboard and making yourself look like a completely fucking retarded 10 year old.

People are also addicted to heroine. Some things are more addictive than others. Nicotine of between heroine and caffeine but close to caffeine.

I used to vape weed everyday. And it definitely had an adverse effect on my lung function.

It was just a lucky guess, since everyone is a loser nowadays.

This. It becomes a passifier. Still better imo.

He's actually doing a lot better. Did he used to have enough to charge his pack? No but you can bet he always had it.
The nicotine isn't the main problem with cigs tho. Just saying user.
Yeah but judging people in their addictions is pretty childlike to me.
They aren't really healtyh for you, but it'll ease the pain.

Your not trying to compare recommendations for oxycotin of 2015+ to cigs in the 30's are you?

Can't argue post insult who is the kid?

Ends justify the means.

i'd take cancer over emphysema and COPD

If people want to smoke let them smoke you all sound like a liberal shoving your options down others peoples throat
Btdubs I'm a independent nuggah

Um, no, technically nicotine is a more powerful addiction than heroin

Well, at least heroin makes you feel amazing.
Smoking cigs just makes you feel like you would feel if you weren't addicted like a common cuck. Makes you feel like you don't have a smoking problem while you smoke.

So smoking cigarettes is more like a disability or an illness and you can't compare it with drugs in that sense.

Where is your agreement or you just going to insult like a child

Smoke some H then smoke a cig feels like sex my dude

I'm not saying it's good for you. I'm saying that it's not the end all be all for bad health problems. That's all.

After some H I can smoke a turd and it'd still feel like sex.

Lifetime smokers typically die of heart attacks in their 50-60s
Caused directly by smoking cigarettes, indirectly by other shit like diet

I stopped vaping after 6 months. Haven't touched tobacco or vapes in over a year.

>So smoking cigarettes is more like a disability or an illness and you can't compare it with drugs in that sense.
You realize you're just describing addiction, right? Like,sure being addicted to heroin (which you should never do over cigs. Not that you should use either.) And cigarettes are two completely different addictions, they're still addictions tho.

Maybe smokers are just garbage people. Maybe smoking isn't the cause of their health problems but humans with shit health are attracted to cigarettes.

Who want to live longer

youtube.com/watch?v=t5C64b5V1ds

I like you

Goddammit I could so easily do this too if I just put down the booze too

Smokers are garbage people but their health problems are normally tied to smoking

i'm not saying that you're saying it's good. I'm adding to the perspective. Of the ways that smoking can kill you, I'd prefer a stroke/heart attack or cancer to wasting away because or AAAIIRRRRRRRRRR.

what the fuck are you rambling on about? what agreement?
Try learning about something before talking out of your ass and making yourself look like a mong.

If dying is the end of my existence than I sure as hell want to get the most life out of the short time period I get to be conscious