So was this guy's video as hardcore as everyone is making it out to be? Or is the world just full of pussies now

So was this guy's video as hardcore as everyone is making it out to be? Or is the world just full of pussies now.

Full of pussies.

This. It's all fake. The concept was still horrible though.

Pretty much. What he did was very disrespectful, but there's a whole lot of talking and not much doing about him, so yeah, the worlds full of pussies.

Peoe saw an opportunity to jump all over a douche they already hatred so they took it.

just /thread this shit thread now

The pussy thing. And social media collective hysteria.

does anyone have an uncensored backup video i could watch ?

watched it on liveleak
the body is barely visible but you can make it out
its not that the video is so "hardcore" or anything its that about 5 minutes after seeing a dead body hes already joking about it and doing selfies with his fans and him generally acting like a psychopath afterwards and complaining that the vid will be demonitized seconds after stating hell not monitize it due to respect to the guy

There was a pretty big outcry about it in Japan as well.

>So was this guy's video as hardcore as everyone is making it out to be? Or is the world just full of pussies now.
Oh wow what an edgy hardcore newfag you are
please be a hero

he went to a mass suicide site and was frolicking around and apparently laughed and ran up to look at the body he found. he should have a court order to have no cameras and not be allowed in cemeteries. later in life when he cant visit his loved ones he may appreciate the dignity decent people ascribe to the dead.

Their was nothing hardcore about it.
It was just some stupid 20 something acting like a stupid 20 something.

Sure Sup Forumsro here is the video
liveleak com/view?i=07c_1514996657

And do you have any proof? I am pretty sure this video is real. VERY real.

Stop talking about this literal nobody you dweebs. Nobody even knew who this faggot was before all this.
>inb4 somebody tells me how many preteen subs he akthually has
kys

Its just him walking around Japan being a douche bag. He filmed someone who hung themselves. Not a big deal.

Pussies

Thanks !

As if he gives a shit about anyone lol.
He's loaded and has idiots everywhere shelling out money and wanting to fuck him.

I mean most of would probably react in the same way so why even care. The only thing is that his fanbase is on average 7-12 years old. So it's kinda unprofessional from his side when he should be a role model in a way. But i honestly don't care at all its just fun to see him get hate for a while

This faggot has one of the best curbstompable faces I've ever seen.

itt: the preteen Logan shill defence force blows their idol

is that his real head shape?
He looks fucking retarded wtf

People weren't repulsed by the dead body.
That is NOT what the uproar was about.
it wasn't "hardcore" at all, it was that he is a disrespectful shit who embodied the worst qualities of the stereotype of the "ugly American":
a dumb
self-obsessed
stupid
selfie-taking
little cunt
who has no respect for others and no understanding of the world beyond his tiny sheltered self.

He made every American, and every twenty-something look like fucking idiots.

Well I for one find his content enjoyable

#dabonthehaters

I LOVE BIZAARDVARK!

Get off your phone and pay attention in class

Early dismissal today, nigga.

its the fact that youtube endorsed this shit meanwhile everyones video gets taken down.

Only children care

Logan got fucked by pussy liberals.

Considering it's a kids show it was pretty hardcore. Why suddenly produce content that obviously makes mommy forbid little Timmy to watch it any more.

It's not hardcore but the guy is an insufferable cunt and deserves the shit the world is giving him.

You really think this is a liberal vs conservatives thing? Man you really really really need a break from the internet. Being an ignorant faggot in another country isn't a conservative value. It an American one. Everyone is butthurt.

There is something odd looking about him. But i can't put my finger on it.

He looks like Fred from courage the cowardly dog to me.

i dont understand, is that a man transitioning to a woman or a woman transitioning to a man? whats the story here?

Pretty much this.

Though it's not about hardcore, OP you faggot.
Retard goes into "suicide forest " and acts suprised he finds a dead body, films it and his reaction for moneyz, pretty scummy.
If i dig in a graveyard and suddenly find a dead body, you can tell i was obviously looking for it.

It's literally no worse than seeing a mannequin hanging from a tree on halloween. Doesn't even show the guy's blue face, or eyes bulging out of their sockets.

>He made every twenty-something look like fucking idiots.
Yeah. HE did that.

Has anyone brought up the maybe, remotely possible issue that there's a fucking Suicide Forest, to begin with?
I mean, holy shit, is this a Disney property or something?

Yeah he did faggot. It's not a world full of youtube franchads out there. Some of us don't want to be spit on for every dumb faggot who breaths and says dumb bullshit for 14 year old fans.

Its Japan dude, suicide isnt exactly looked down upon there historically.

Japan has committed suicide for so many diffrent reasons then the west. It's a respect thing. They respectfully get privacy in the forest. Not every culture wants I saved his life from his shit life points.

I mean if you see a dead body, dont post it on the internet for everyone to see maybe.

The annoying part of the video is they are "shocked" to see a dead body in a suicide forest. Anyone can get a video of those people, they just dont out of respect.

really wasn't that hardcore everyone is just super fucking offended at it. I don't understand why everyone is still talking about it.

Well, sure. Historically.
We used to own niggers, but have mostly grown out of that, too.
Times change, man. It's a bit rude to walk into Yellowstone and toss a noose over a low branch and have at it. Didn't the Interwebz just curl into a ball when a single 12 year old did that a couple of years ago?
And these people have a whole forest reserved for it?

pussys giving a shit about a jap pretending to be dead anyone triggered should go take a trip to that failed business man forest

dude is a legit psychopath. He doesn't give a shit about that.

Its better than having people kill themselves all over the city...

This faggot just wanted to say nigger today. White people use to not live here but you know times change.

The world is full of pussies.

Every day is a nigger day

Indians should of advanced more then sticks and stones

It has nothing to do with shit being "hardcore" you edgy piece of shit. It's about the disrespect and lack of sensitivity towards a serious topic. Don't really expect mentally unevolved idiots like you to get that tho.

Didn't other vloggers do it before him?

the dead guy disrespected him self by being a bitch

They went with the no gonorrhea and plague. Guess you can't have it all.

Go back to 9fag pussy

It's not "White people," just "people."

Try not to be triggered, sensitive boy.

Exactly

beats the fuck out of being funny colored apes

Go KYS and see if your a bitch like that. Pussys post what?

no u

>your a bitch like that. Pussys post what?
Hopefully, they know how to spell.
Angry and ignorant is no way to go through life, son.

Too soon, brah.
Too soon.

What.

Just a bunch of pussies, People are so sensitive

Who cares either way? Stop sucking Logan's dick.

video was lame as fuck
couldn't even see the guys face, he even blurred that out.
no wonder normies are triggered, it's nothing even compared to a basic lame as rekt thread

Well being classy and sophisticated here means nothing. But you know that don't you.

no the sensitive pussys have to bitch about it and give him even more money

Less about that and more about YouTube demonetizing someone for drinking kvass but putting something like that on trending.

Found a pussy, kill yourself pussy.

>triggered

Poor Logan 5. Sandman turned Runner.

>YouTube demonetizing someone for drinking kvass but putting something like that on trending.
What. The. Fuck. does this mean? Is this a sentence? in English?

Will someone help this por fagget. He cant read these stuff.

TO BE FAIR

IF A STRANGER DIES, AM I SUPPOSED TO GIVE A SHIT? ISNT SOMEONE SOMEWHERE DYING EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY???

im not a psychopath but im not going to fake feeling sad like all these fake ass pussies out there

the hypocrisy in our culture right now is FUCKING OUT OF CONTROL

1. PEOPLE SAYING THEYRE CONCERNED THAT WIFI IS KILLING BEES, BUT DO THEY TURN OFF THEIR WIFI? FUCKS NO NIGGA

2. PEOPLE WHO ARE OUTRAGED ABOUT "RACISM" DO YOU DONATE FUNDS TO BROKE BLACK SCHOOLS IN POOR COMMUNITIES????? FUCKS NO YOU DONT WHITEY

3. PEOPLE WHO ARE PRO-MUSLIM AND PRO-FEMINIST AT THE SAME TIME. YOURE A TWITTER ACTIVIST. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A MUSLIM COUNTRY? FUXX NO FAGGOT!!!!

I don't deserve all this. derail the fake outrage bullshit train!!!!

IF JESUS WERE ALIVE TODAY HE WOULD WALK INTO TWITTER AND DESTROY IT FOR ALL THE HYPOCRISY

Of course I can only say shit this on Sup Forums, GOD FORBID SOMEONE SAYS SOME REAL SHIT FROM TIME TO TIME!

they fucking act like I'm the one who killed the fucking guy. un fucking believable.

>por fagget. He cant read these stuff.
If you're not an ESL student, you may actually have a claim against your School District. You should see a lawyer. Could make you a rich manchild.

I feel like donating to some fund where they teach people to not write so much text they think people would read it. We need to combat this problem. Donate, call your reps.