ITT: I use craigslist to hookup with women. I have slept with over 30 women or so using craigslist...

ITT: I use craigslist to hookup with women. I have slept with over 30 women or so using craigslist. Some of them are god awful looking and some are decent, but they all have issues. I have photos of almost all of them, I will start posting them, with some info feel free to ask me anything.

Please share some. What city were they from. I've hooked up with 3 over the past 2 years. 2 of them were kinda nasty but one was super hot and the best fuc k of my life

Adina, from Las Vegas. She responded to a post saying I was unhappily married. I'm not married, but I do get a lot of replies to that type of message. We exchanged a handful of emails and she came over to my place and we fucked the first time we met. She was living with someone so she cheated on him with me. We fucked 3 times total, I used her for money. I got maybe $400 from her, kept making up stuff about how I was struggling for money. She got clingy. I was trying to bail, when she came across my other craigslist ad and got mad and ended things.

did you post the ad user? or you were replying to their ad?

A bit fuggly

Nice, I think I have about 30 women over the last ten years.
Adina

I always post, that way I know they are at least open to the idea. I have a dozen or so posts I have in rotation.
Adina

great thread
heres a vola to post ideas and chat: ftyu2uxr

Very ugly, but you take what you can get. She sucked good cock.
Adina

Could you post your ad here, I've never thought of having them respondd to me instead of my responding to countless bots and faggots posing as girls

Adina

Yeah, I could do that, can you tell me a lil bit about yourself? I have dozens of them? I will try and find one that fits you.
Adina

go to volafile dot org slash ftyu2uxr

wtf is this? how can you even sleep with something so ugly

This is Aleva, also from Las Vegas. She also replied to my unhappily married post. She was married as well, but not having sex with her husband, she had weight loss surgery and had huge bottom half. She blew me like 5 times in my car, she wanted to fuck, but one time I fingered her, and her pussy smelled really strong I lost interest after that.

I'm gross, I will admit that.

Adina

Adina.

i want to share and trade ads to post

Last Adina.

You are my hero op

I'm married and my wife caught me on the app in my email.

Breana from Fresno, also replied to unhappily married. Her and her husband did not have sex, I ended up fucking her at her job on her couch in the lobby. She had to be over 400lbs. I somehow finished in under a minute. I think I was just really turned on to be fucking someone her size. Her pussy smelled so bad. We did not fuck again.

im getting way better pussy on craigslist

gottem

Thank you
Breanna

Hookers dont count

Be carefull, dont put an app on your phone. Check your email in privacy mode on your phone browser. Make up a new one.
Breanna

Caitlyn from Fresno, going to school to be a teacher. Responded to a post looking for a cuddle buddy, asked if would be interested in more than cuddling, I said sure she came over we made out, about to fuck she says shes on period, i can fuck her in ass. Put on condom fucked her in ass. She kissed like a maniac. It was gross.

Caitlyn

Enjoying this thread

Cinda from Fresno, responded to a post just straight looking to fuck. I picked her up at a mcdonalds got a room nearby we fucked, I came super quick, sadly. I let her keep the room, she would turn key in the morning. Dumb bitch ended up smoking in room, and I got charged an extra 45 bucks.

good stuff OP

Cinda

Thanks
Cinda

this thread is dope

how do you even get hard for some of these ugly cunts?

Cindy
From Fresno, replied to post looking to fuck, she was a lesbian, wanted to be with a man while girl was at work. It was an awkward fuck, she just put my dick in her, and didnt want me to stroke it in and out. Cops ended up raiding her neighbors, we got dressed to see what was going on, took that as an excuse to bail, said I was gonna go get something to drink, never came back.

Son, I am disappoint

Lolol why'd you never go back and finish? Women are such degenerates thank God for being born with a dick making me the superior gender

I like hunting on Craigslist too. Sometimes find some good pussy, sometimes not. All in the name of adventure! I never leave them in the room though.. if they trash it or steal, you pay

Cindy, thanks I do this post every once in a while.

Yeah, I learned my lesson.
Cindy

Dear god kill them all with fire! How the fuck can you get it up for any of these heinous creatures?!?!

that's like 3 women per year. fucking ugly ones at that. not impressed at all, faggot

Dee from Fresno, I think she replied to military guy looking for sex. She was into military dudes, she had just left her husband and was looking to get wild, we hooked up a bunch, lots of fucking. lots of sucking, had a few threesomes with her, even anal a few times. Took lots of pics of her. She was a lot of fun.

He gets three different types of strange more than you do

christ this is the only half decent one so far.
the rest have all been 2/10 at best.

I wasn't trying to impress. Good job on the math though.
Dee

This my sides

I also have had a wife and girlfriend during this.
Dee

Bravo! I try this and get nothing but women that flake out and ghost when setting up details of a meet.

I'm not 10 years into the buisness and certainly had less than 30, but I've had my share yo yeah.

also why the fuck would you post those pics as some sort of accomplishment. those are 2/10 AT BEST

op what is your age and body type? did any of them ever turn you down after meeting up?

*so

I thank calling them god awful, is me agreeing with you, I never said they were hot. I get off on manipulating these sad women.
Dee

fk the haters op , i am lurking , keep posting with the stories

op what do your posts look like?

You can't have standards. Thats my advice. If they look to hot to be true, its probably fake.
Dee

You can and still have girls... sorry for you then

Right now, I'm on the chubby side, but not fat. I am 5'7 and average body type, from 160 to 190 over the last ten years. I've been told I'm handsome, so these ugly chicks are definitely happy to sleep with someone like me I'm guessing compared to what they had before. I'm also a really nice guy and treat them with respect.
Dee

Agreed, virginity is underrated.

I have met some and not hooked up. No outright rejections. I send current pics. I am not looking to waste my time.
Dee

>5'7
You did well all things considered.

I have dozens of posts, some straight up looking for sex, lots of platonic ones, that always lead to sex, lots of married ones. Its craigslist if they meet up they are open to fucking.
Dee

Haha, fuck you.

I like Dee.. she sounds like a lot of fun. The kind of girl I look for on there

Denise, responded to an unhappily married post, she was into lactating fetish. I drank titty milk from her. We fucked once, but she was super tight, and it hurt my cock, that was the end of that. Fresno

She was fun, she would have gang bangs with this other dude. She was a freak
Denise

I'm jealous, this is my fetish. Hard to find

Edith from Fresno, responded to my post saying I had PTSD and hadnt been with a women in years, and that I was looking for someone to show me how to be intimate again, she came over, gave me handjob first time, we fucked a few times in fresno, she had amazing pussy, she even came to Vegas after I moved there and we fucked a few times there. Amazing pussy, shes getting married now.

I wasn't even looking for it, it was her thing.
Edith

Edith

A fat freak that super tight? Don't hear about girls like that often.

Great thread OP. Have met a chick on CL before never fucked. We are both married. Maybe I need to try harder and step things up.

Edith ass

Ugly chicks are mopeds. Fun to ride but don't let your friends catch you on one.

Good job op, liking this thread.

Yeah, I post with this headline and it gets me replies "Age or looks dont matter, lets just fuck"
Edith

Fanny Las Vegas, replied to looking for Latina for sex post, we fucked once, then she ghosted me. Haha.

I hooked up with a woman I met where my wife works. Wife works in dental office,BBW but great personality

Any way, the woman has two kids, relatively famous for being a news person on Global TV and is East Indian with a first name of a famous Bollywood star her parents knew and I had a thing for her first time we met in person.

She asked how long I'd been bringing my kids to that dental office and I told her "Since my wife started working here" and she thought my wife was the bitchy girl behind the desk and I said "My wife is the chairside dental assistant" The only reason I talk to the girl behind the desk is we grew up in the same small town and have a few old friends in common

We talk bit more and it turns out she needs some work at her new house for exactly the kind of work my company does and asks for an estimate

After doing the estimate, I bring up her name and ask if she is named after the actress and she blushed and said she was and she asks how I knew and go into a girl I dated in college and they actually know each other and the guy she married was a drunken asshole and she dumped his ass.

I told her about how are meetings with her family was awkward as they disliked white guys and she said she is with a nice sober white guy who adores her kids and their new one.

Things go smoothly and she phones me to drop by at the end of the day for the check covering the work. I find it in the mailbox and she left a note "See me in the garden before you leave"

I go in the back and she is in her hot tub, without clothes. We talk and she sees I am a bit uncomfortable and she says maybe Id like join her. I make noises about being sweaty from my days work and she just points out the shower in the corner of her deck (Duh, I washed my hands off in it during my work there)

Probably on the run from Mexican drug gangs.

Got caught in a cheap motel room, gagged up and taken to a remote location and turned into "stew"

Or deported

Jesus I've considered answering Craigslist ads. Forget that, this is a horror show.

Bonner baines?

Jackie from Fresno, I was in class at college and I got horny posted on craigslist at the begging of class that I was looking for a blowjob near my college, I got a reply halfway through class, that she was up for it. Got a room at nearby Motel 6 she gave me great head, and I ate her pussy. She was begging me to fuck her, but I didnt have condom. She worked as a veterinary assistant and had a bf.

Jackie

Jackie.

jesus... and i thought that i am desperate

Looks like she been taking dog cock at work.

Good going OP, you just helped out a criminal.

Goddamn that thing belongs in a horror movie.

Yes they do

Esp DEAD ones.

Jenn, this was a complete accidental hook up, I post a lot of posts, thought she was someone else met up with her, realize shes a different person, so I decide to play it this way, saying up front I'm sorry, im in an unhappy marriage and I was looking to cheat, but I cant go through with it now, I'm sorry. She replies, that its okay, we can be friends I knew I was in. Replied I wanted to kiss her really bad, she drives back to kiss me, and then we meet up a few times to exchange oral. She worked at Midas, turns out she was best friends with my neighbor I broke things off, cuz neighbor knows my wife.

My fucking shit gf had a period and then got sick and hasn't wanted to fuck in 2 weeks

This thread makes me want to dump her ass and go back to running through fat chicks from craigslist / tinder

Jenn

Do it

I have had no luck on Tinder.
Jenn

Now I know why my lifetime score is barely in the double digits. It's because I'd never ever even consider touching any of these beasts, let alone sticking my dick in them.
At least I can sleep soundly knowing that the chicks I bedded were beauties.

I probably would messed with all these ladies whether it be a bj or sex well except for Robert Paulson.

Good shit op

Jenn