I work at planet fitness. Ask me anything

I work at planet fitness. Ask me anything

A train leaves a station and travels north at a speed of 75mph. four hours later, a second train leaves on a parallel track and travels north at 175mph. how far from the station will they meet?

Free pizza day must be the busiest of the week

is pineapple an acceptable pizza topping?

does the lunk alarm go off automatically or does someone push a button

I am gonna close my account with you guys soon. Though I still have a couple weeks left before I leave. When I cancel it can I cancel it for the end of the month or what?

525 miles away
Surprisingly not really.
Only as a complementary topping to your main topping

>2100 miles

why does this gym suck so fucking much

Why does Planet Fitness actively discourage pretty much any real weight exercise?

Not automatic. Its a light switch behind the desk. Very dumb to use because its loud and can distract someone while working out and hurt them.
What kind of memebership do you have? If you cancel before the month fee you don't get to use the gym. If after the month fee you get to use thw gym for the rest of the month

Why is this gym the official gay sex in the bathroom gym?

Has your gym ever received a call to test/reset your lunk alarm? Like leaving it on for a minute to 10 minutes.

Because it doesn't have a pool. A basketball court. Or a real bench press or squat rack. We have cool massage chairs and tanning booths tho.
Its literally company policy to avoid the free weight section while giving tours because it may be intimidating.

Will I set off the lunk alarm if I bring a five gallon water cooler jug with a shaker ball in it?

Nope. Its retarded. Imagine lifting or running then all of a sudden you hear this loud WW2 bombardment siren accompanied with a big blue light. We've never turned it on. I imagine if we did and someone hurt themselves we'd have a lawsuit

Share some dirts.

Can you use the locker room on a Friday night or is it too gay. I go to 24 hour fitness because I can work out after work at 1am but there are people that treat that locker room like a gay bath house.

Like what? Loopholes cus I know some

Other than old people, people dont try to fling their dick out. Less common.

please share your knowledge user

will i be allowed to bring my boom box radio with me to the gym, so i can listen to my village people cassette tapes?

No. They'll probably think youre homeless and there to use the shower.

Holy shit man. Avoid free weights because they're intimidating? So you just give them a tour of machines and cardio? The fuck.

Not OP, but I know those who've worked there as trainers for awhile and can answer that. It's because most people have no idea what the fuck they are doing and that's what having a black card is for. Gaining experience with free weights and actual strength training. Most people are only occasionally there for cardio and using routine workout machines. It makes sense.

Spill all your wisdom, user.

If you have a contract on your membership that says you have to pay a fee if you cancel, easy way to dodge that is to downgrade your membership to the basic contract free membership. Downgrading is completely free.

How often do you you have to clean shit off the seats of the exercise bikes?

No questions for you OP. Just wanted to let you know I beat off in the showers there a lot

You want a free membership? Go with a friend with a black card account. Make a guest account.
The guest account is the same as the 3 day trial period except the 3 day trial period expires after 3 days.
Employees have no way of telling the difference between 3 day trial and a guest account unless they took the extra 30 seconds in looking up your info.
Boom, you have a free account. Go as much as you want just make sure the employees don't start noticing that you been coming in for what seems like more than three days.

Ah the black card so I can bring someone. Thanks for the heads up!

Like once a day. Unless you got lazy employees. Some of us just look at the stuff and if it looks clean we like whatever bro
Kill yourself. I cleaned semen like 5 days ago. Just know we're onto you bitch. We like to keep track of where semen is coming from

I know you probably never heard this before, and I feel a little embarrassed asking- is it really protocol to lick the seat on the elliptical after someone uses it. I also saw someone sniffing the sneakers, they said they were putting deodorizer in them and making sure they used enough- which sounded legit so I left it alone. Comment?

Yes. Every employee has to lick the elliptical after use. You are silly for asking and should never bring it up again. At all

I thought so. Thanks, bro.

Wait what about the sneakers?

Why the fuck do you guys use that gay ass lunk alarm

I closed a bank account associated with PF and forgot it was taking money out of there. That was four years ago. Am I right to think every strange number is a collections agency?

pic not related, it's just for attention

Why do they play shitty music so goddamned loud?