Realistically can anyone stop us from winning a treble next year?

realistically can anyone stop us from winning a treble next year?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3385950/manchester-united-raphael-varane-alvaro-morata-jose-mourinho-real-madrid-david-de-gea/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Smalling
Varane confirmed
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3385950/manchester-united-raphael-varane-alvaro-morata-jose-mourinho-real-madrid-david-de-gea/
Looks spot on otherwise, I'd maybe look for a potential Valencia replacement although he's still among the top 3 RBs in the world

>spend a million billion quid
>play Antonio Valencia at right back

> Pogba as a lone DM
> Pogba as a lone DM in a Mourinho team
> Pogba as a lone DM in a Mourinho Manchester United team

Do you want to be relegated mate?

Besides United will be embaressed next season as Mansour has promised Guardiola phase 2 of his team overhaul with 5/6 signings, doubt Mourinho will get more than 1 or 2.

Yeah

City, Chelsea, and the yids can.

why would any of those players want to play in the europa league

we already have the best defense in england la no need to improve there

>pogba holding the midfield
>valencia
>greaseman

>smalling
>shaw

Apex autistic compulsive masturbator detected.
Keep playing that Football manager little neet.

>best defense in england
Definitely, but we're aiming higher than that. PL is for the taking next year, but so is CL. Can't rely on Smalling or Rojo there

lol euroboos getting trolled hard

My flag is getting owned.. Hmmm.. It's >trolling.

>"LOOOK MUMMMY!!! I DID IT!!1 MUMMY I POSTED A TROL!! MUMMY LOOK AT ME"

To be honest, when i look at Romeme or Napolel i see a stronger team.

How will MemeU compete in the CL if they can't even compete with the second garde of italy?

aww are you angry sweetie :0 ? dont worry all your club has to do is sign a few international superstars and get a few big endorsement deals an maybe someday they can be relevant too :)

England's Brave Joe Hart, who else

>Mourinho turns Man U into a serie A team
>customers, pakis and pundits all praise the brilliance of defensive football
dis should be good

>the sun

United buoyed by Frenchmen again.

when will top-tier player finally see how united ruins everyones career and stop transferring there? Surely top class players wont be interested in fifth place and europa league for much longer

>no Fellaini

0/10

Whose?

>us

this club, JUST

yes, your shitty defense

So we all agree that United's finally the most deluded customer base in the world right?

I mean, there has been zero physical evidence of any other idiots being this retarded, surely?

>pogba as sole holding midfielder
>that fucking back line
>implying Dybala or Griezmann would want to move to Manchester
>implying de Gea isn't leaving
The USA was a mistake

>the best defense in england
barely an accomplishment desu

>Dab team
>Better call Ouiii
>Le pacy nig alliance
Literally unstoppable.
*dabs*

>Dybala

what did he mean by this

Don't worry we will call tevez back

Tévez is retiring this season m9

I'll have a dinner with Milan's new chinese president and will come back to juve as usual

Why would Monaco sign all of that shit

>griezmann
>mbappe
>dembele
>dybala

all jokes asside how much would that cost? like 300m?

>best defense in england
erm, not quite, my friend

whoops

Are United fans turning into Liverpool fans now?

That team finishes 4th of the league

Griezmann 60M
Mbappe 70M
Dembele 40M
Dybala 90M
--------------------------
total: 260M

More lad.
Monaco already priced Mbappe between 120 and 140M

Confirmed by nevilla la. ABU is shaking with fear

>complains when Chelsea and Citeh invest stupid money to buy their way to success
>w-we'd never do that! Man United is a traditional club! we're above just splashing money to cheat our way to trophies!
>spends £100m on a dabbing blacked up Joe Allen
>is going to spend £100m individually on as many players as it takes until they've bought the league

wow, well done customers!

Griezmann would be 100m, possibly more if the contract is renewed, though that doesn't seem all that likely
Mbappe would probably be 70m+, I think someone said they wouldn't let him go for less than 100 but I wouldn't bet on that
Dembele should be 70m if not a lot more but it's Dortmund so they'll probably let him go for 40m and 20 McNuggets
Dybala would probably be 80m+ considering Juve tend to do good business

so yeah, about 300-340m I'd say

literally who are the black guys that aren't pogba and valencia?

Uhhhhhh

Hello there friend, it seems you're trying to get into the sport of football. I'll help you by listing the true minimum prices of the following players (when sold to a club as rich as Utd)

Griezmann 65M
Mbappe 95M
Dembele 45M
Dybala 95M
--------------------------
total: 300M

You're welcome

Closer to 350m, at least if we're talking Euros.

>Dembele should be 70m if not a lot more but it's Dortmund so they'll probably let him go for 40m and 20 McNuggets
Nah, he's on a long-term contract. If they can get 30m for a ded Gündogan with a year left on his contract, they'd get 50m+ for Dembele.

Implying that Mouyes would actually play Martial is the funniest part of that.

Bakayoko and Mendy

>3 negroes and a frenchie

why are eurocucks so obsessed with negroes?

Dybala ain't frenchie

>best defense in england
>daley motherfucking blind

Celta. De. Vigo

One day ManU will realize that they have Mkhitaryan and make him a regular starter.
This is Kagawa all over again...

Why would Varane ever move from a team that is reaching the CL final with ease to a mediocre team that is struggling to reach the EL final playing even more mediocre teams

that's like a Billion pounds worth of transfer (especially to attract world class players in a non CL team) and Mou would still somehow find a way to fug this up

>Team is fucking shit
>No worries just buy a new one la
>Treble incoming la
no

>the sun

might as well throw it in the sun. amirite?

The image represents everything wrong with modern football 'fans'.. Spend a bunch of money with absolutely zero thought for defense and defensive covers

This means less people want to become defenders and less competent footballersare defenders, resulting in a cycle

I want more good defenders in the world

What part of Manchester you from la

>replacing all players except the ones that actually need to be replaced

The worst thing is, that's the actual ManU tactic when it comes to recruitment.

Look at the flag, he's baiting

>Mbappé
140M, Monaco isn't selling except if an outstanding offer comes on the table.
>Dybala
100M, same goes for Juve, they aren't sellers and don't need money atm
>Dembélé
95M, his current value may be under that but Dortmund isn't selling yet, you have to go up to his potential value if you want to get him. Plus, Dortmund may be selling Obama, so they don't need to sell Dembélé unless a big offer comes up.
>Griezmann
80M, maybe the cheapest of the bunch. Has already reached his peak, and Atletico know they have to sell him at some point because he isn't staying.

Total adds up to 415M for a team that already has Martial, Rashford and Zlatan under contract. Greaaaaaat management lads.

Just realised
>De Gea
Might not have a choice over the matter

Memepé is going to halal though

I dont think juventus can afford all those players m8

It's all dreams

im dying lads

realistically you won't be able to sign those players, second you won't able to win shit with that backline,