ITT:

ITT:
RANDOM IMAGES

glourious

>random images
As in randomly chosen or images without context? I make the distinction only because some autist grilled me last time I posted in one of these threads.

your image is appropriate i think. anything goes.

what the hell?

brb opie I hope your thread is still alive upon my return

what in the hell is this?

Very good b8 for fishing, by the way

What?! What is this?

kek

Doom is a classic

you better be trolling

that's from Castlevania dumbtard

I kekked

Waste plastic dumped at sea whilst still molten (or melted off during a boat fire), it forms something akin to a geode when the outer layer gathers random material (stones etc) and the inside cavitates when it cools. I used to have a chunk of the stuff myself.

I really spent my entire childhood playing this game. My life is miserable.

still, what the fuck is this thing???

ditto on both counts user. i bashed away at buildings on my vidya instead of finding out who i was

Nerve gas

>Waste plastic dumped at sea whilst still molten (or melted off during a boat fire), it forms something akin to a geode when the outer layer gathers random material (stones etc) and the inside cavitates when it cools.

Newfags

Stupid faggot, that's Fallout 2

So, where did I leave it this time?

i don't think that's what that is, look at the cut marks in the sand to the right, there's something wet like tomato guts, presumably from making the cut into whatever the fuck that is, if it was melted plastic, it'd be cooled off due to the amount of time for whatever that natural looking shit on the outside is would take to grow on it

Somebody got some bad acid.

hey, that's great fucker, now lay some knowledge down

that girl is dead

No shit. I thought she was faking it for the camera.

The thing that I found on our local beach looked pretty much identical to that but was indeed plastic. In this instance though, and following a little research, I think it's a "Pyura chilensis", a rather unpleasant looking sea creature.

image search my dude. it's pyura chilensis, a filter feeder found around peru and chile

>Pyura chilensis
>google image search

Pyura chilensis

At least this was not the most fucked up shit in the music video...

IT'S A SEA SPONGE

I would rather say good acid tho

I WANT TO PUT IT IN MY ASS

That's a sea sponge

The girl is still clothed.

I am going to Prag in a couple weeks. Any suggestions for things to do & places to see? Where is the best place to buy cannabis?

Faye Regan has really let herself go.

This is offensive to Turks

What the unholy fuck is this? I've seen some shit in sex shops, but what fetish requires this?

?

>Blacked