Which spider is this?

Which spider is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/icW1lIJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ittsy bittsy

It's only got 7 legs so it's not a spider, dumbass.

I can't tell if you are trolling or being serious, but it obviously lost a leg you degenerate

Man if you really can't tell you should probably go back to ribbit

that's steve

What shithole do you live OP? Australia?

Could be a huntsman but that's one shitty ass picture.

fucking steve at it again

Uruguay, here you go imgur.com/icW1lIJ

>Which spider is this?
handicapped

Damn't steve you rascal!

Fuck you m8.

You're gay.

it's dave

Poke it with your dick

> (OP)
>it's dave

That's Tom.

No, it looks a bit like Tom but Tom's got all his legs still. It's Dave

It that spider!

no it isn't

fucking Uruguay? who knows what kind of crazy ass spiders you have in that shithole country.

Must be another one then

Y'all faggots just answer the damn question. OP that's a brown hermit crab.

baby huntsmen

I would guess it is a huntsman, from what I see. Is it big? We get huntsman spiders the size of hands around here in Florida (invasive species from Australia). They are pretty cool and generally don't bite. I have had them climb across me a few times.

Rape spider

this OP

It's a spiderman

Pretty small, about two inches leg to leg

Don't know what kind of spiders a shithole like Uruguay has but it resembles a Huntsman - in which case you're fine as they're pretty much harmless and will prefer to run away when confronted.

It could also be some variant of wolf spider in which case you'll really want to leave it the fuck alone because those can be aggressive little fuckers.

That’s the freaky Somalian Benis Spider. It will launch itself at any exposed benis.

Looks to me like a 7 legged willy spider , they wait until you drop your trousers for a piss and BAM!!!!
after your willy they go careful OP

Thanks, guess I'll leave it alone, or I might try to catch it, it's right in my backyard

Either of those species are fast fuckers so be sure you're prepared.

No idea why you'd want to fuck around with it if it's in your backyard though. Nothing good can come of it.