Can anyone explain to me why the rule of 2 needs to exist or why it was made...

Can anyone explain to me why the rule of 2 needs to exist or why it was made? I know what it is and everything but I can't figure out why it was implemented. it literally boils down to two guys who both know "eventually hes gonna try to kill me so I should figure out how to kill him first"

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rule_of_Two
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Liberation_of_Coruscant_(Jedi–Sith_war)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It ensures the raising of stronger and stronger Sith; at least that was the intention. They did end up conquering the galaxy for 20 years though, so I guess it worked.

m3zt3rz j0b 1z 2 m3k s0r3 d4 s1tl-l dun nut eggsist r3t4rd3d gungan

You talking about the rule 1 and 2?

There is no true rule of 2 and every sith basically had secret apprentices

The Sith's desire for power was too strong to work together. So they weren't just fighting the Jedi but they were also fighting themselves. So some powerful With made this decision (don't remember the name so fuck you)

go back to rewatching tfa and tlj retard

>rule of 2
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rule_of_Two

and nearly exterminate all the jedi

it is so the Sith will be as strong as possible. if you are weaker than your partner, you get rekt. its survival of the fittest so each generation of Sith is always more powerful than the last.

>survival of the fittest
where did you learn that?

okay that makes a lot of sense.

dont be a faggot it's been in the EU and now in canon, niggas always be having secret apprentices

>There is no rule of 2

Look a faggot omitting words to make it look like he's right, good job faggot

Darth bane I think

im suprised you dont see the irony in saying that

The sith believe that too many users of the dark side dilute its power. The rule of 2 concentrates its power as much as possible.

Wasn't there a bunch of siths at one time and one of them killed them off and took one as an apprentice realizing that all the power of the dark side would be more concentrated on just those two siths instead of spread out amongst many?

something only a faggot would say when he's wrong

it's explained in the clone wars when yoda goes to visit the sith temple- check it out

The Sith once had a civil war which almost destroyed them due to their lust for power. So it was Darth Bane or Exar Kun who made the rule ensuring that the Sith will now fight for power in a way that won't cause chaos, but actually make then stronger with the "student outshining the teacher" philosophy. And it works. Individual Sith are always superior to Jedi.

wrong about how there is a rule of 2?
please dont say something that a troll would say this time

I hate that depiction of Bane. He’s meant to be this massive bald man, possibly covered in living armor, and they make him a skinny samurai looking guy with Mark Hamill’s Joker voice.

Darth Bane

Siths are far too greedy to work in groups, they will just kill each other for power. So instead there is just one master and one apprentice. Ic the apprentice kills his master he gets to be the master. If he doesnt, the master stays the master to ensure the most fit sith stays in power.

i didn't mind it too much

not the show's finest moment though

Direct reason? Darth Bane is the only survivor of starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Liberation_of_Coruscant_(Jedi–Sith_war) and decides Sith will be sneaky from now on. The other reasons are essentially wrong, especially that more Sith would divide their power, ancient Sith were more powerful than Sith before the rule of 2 largely because they weren't fucking idiots who lost track of important holocrons.

but there are no ancient sith except bane
lol remember? LOL REMEMBER?