Negan fucked up by killing Glenn...

Negan fucked up by killing Glenn, if he really wanted to make group fear him he should have raped Maggie in front of Glenn.

>AMC showing rape

Rape isn't scary enough

>Not raping Glenn in front of Maggie

That's how you show who's the boss.

That would only stir the animosity even further. Killing people you care in front of you and then letting you go basically breaks your spirits.

Watching Negan raping Maggie would've caused boners, not fear.

Negan (in le comics) is opposed to sexual violence.

is negan gay?

Gays can rape

>Not making Carl suck his cock and call him "daddy" in front of Rick
>Not hitting a grand slam with Judith over the RV

Yes. Carl's the real man.

>wanting to do anything sexual in the setting of this show

Everyone's breath smells like absolute shit, and everyone probably has yeast infections/ jock itch like nobody's business.

no because rape might mean skin gets shown on american tv, the human body seems to be haram over there

>bash a head to a pulp
>still can't say fuck

what a pathetic excuse for a country. their whole media cucked by god botherers.
americans say 'poop' unironically as well. how embarrassing

no but his small penis is canon

That would leave two people alive and pissed at you, strengthening their bond, rather than taking away one persons pillar of strength and just wiping out a guy who was a clear trouble maker.

Negans only mistake was not taking Carl. Carl is fucked up enough that in time he'd be Negan junior

negan already has a harem of his mens whores

what does he care

shits sad yo, she gets raped all day by her people

will carl kill em all

except in the comics he is literally opposed to sexual violence.

the guy hates rape. all the men that he cucked were with women who voluntarily did so.

It is if he used Glenn's blood/brain matter as lube.

Rape is about power, not sexual pleasure

He wants sex to be normilized, something people exchange for benefits, not something you get for free.

Negan is smart.

He doesn`t need to, Rick is already broken.

Was anyone else happy that Glenn finally got killed? He was a whiny bitch from the get-go.

I may actually get back into watching the show now that he's gone.

it's the apocalypse bruv, think creatively:

rape carl than kill him.
THAT would break these fuckers.
Than kill Rick because he is a wild card.

Negan should have overwritten Glenn's baby and make Maggie pregnant with his.

and her mum lets it happen

will Alpha be /our girl/?

Not anymore

>a pack of wolves are now hunting a bunch of people that are escaping from walkers.

>The walkers legs and arms are mauled so they can't move.

>a bear has successfully ambushed a group of five people by blitzkrieging them, which broke most of their spines and limbs, and later crushes a horde of walkers by doing the same.

>eagles and other large birds and other carrion feeding birds have had their numbers increased due to walkers with defunct limbs unable to move or able to grab hold to bite

>herbivores are now more aggressive than usual

>cat and small dog populations are diminishing

places with extreme weather conditions are the greatest threat against walkers

>human predation will increase dramatically in half a century

i'll never understand how the british get away with their television and yet i can pay money for a cable package and still can't have nudity or cursing on most of my channels (i have to pay even more for premium channels).

america was never great except when it was british.
Make America British Again

This, he killed one of his own men in cold blood for even trying to rape a captive Alexandrian woman who Negan ended up killing almost immediately after anyway. I'm not really sure why he's bothered so much by rape in the context of his fucked up ethos, though. Maybe his wife in his backstory was raped, or maybe he sees someone's sexuality as their own property they can barter with (like voluntarily joining his harem) and equates rape to stealing. It could also be the same deal as him not wanting to make a martyr out of Rick, instead choosing to break him and leaving him alive so the others fall in line. Instead of demoralizing a group like when making an example out of someone with Lucille, rape could just make them unruly and irrationally vengeful. Glenn almost went on a suicide mission against the Governor because he thought he raped Maggie.