Astral projection / lucid dream experiences thread

astral projection / lucid dream experiences thread
i'm trying hard almost every day
i want to see if you have similar experiences

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NpoB6-TCGWw?t=1m26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

someone start spillin some woke shit i'm tryna transcend here

how is that even possible to see and do stuff without your physical body. why do we even have eyes if you dont need eyes to see stuff. think about it.

Hey user.

I do lucid dreams since I'm a child.
It ofen happens in the morning. When I woke up once but fall asleep again. It's not something I'm looking for but it's nice when it happens.

I have also sleep paralysis, it's what you call astral projection. It's scary at the beginning. But you can deal with it if you understand what is happening.

Try to note precisely your dreams when you wake up. Read it before you go to sleep and stay focus on what you wrote. It can help.

I've had at least one lucid dream before. It was the night after I rode a roller coaster for the first time. I dreamed I was rolling down a grassy hill in a shopping cart. Part of the hill near the bottom disappeared, turning in to sheer drop. I realized at this point that I was dreaming, so I gently, magically lowered myself and the shopping cart down to the bottom.

After calming down I walked around for a bit and looked around before waking up. There wasn't much to look at, grassy field extending infinitely. I was mostly exploring the sensation of being aware that I'm dreaming and controlling it like a god.

10/10, would recommend.

>>/x/

I agree, it's only an illusion that your brain create randomly.

>astral projection

Excuse me, but let's say you succeeded in 'astral projection' and you're floating around spying on the teenage neighbor in the shower, and then you head back to your body, only to find it occupied... what would you do then? Call 911? How?

because we are not only this physical reality.
see when we are dreaming, we see and do a lot of stuff in our dreams and we are not using our eyes,
the deal here is keep your conscience "on" when you are dreaming
and that is completely possible
i have had several lucid dreams in my life

i wouldnt say you are wrong, because there is so much we obviously dont know. i just cant grasp how its possible to see without using eyes.

>start to dream
>normal day/scenario
>hear the sound of a trumpet
>see a glowing bird fly into my visiom from anywhere
>after both those occur i am in 100% control of my dreams
>start fucking, flying, killing, morphing reality, etc.
>once i get board i just wake up on command
>it could feel like 5 minutes or 5 weeks in the dream
>no matter how long my dream felt i always wake up 7 hour later on the dot
At this point i don't even need an alarm clock, unless i need to be up early i set one incase.

try to imagine you seeing your toothbrush
with your closed eyes, you can see it

I wish I could have a lucid sexual dream about fucking my neighbor.

that's so nice
i've listened that "trumpet" but in my case it was like a tattoo machine lol

I have had that. Apparently she even got impregnated by it! =D

you could

You surely have more chance to dream of it than to do it irl in your state of mind.

I often get lucid dreams if I wake up in the middle of the night. I’ll go back to sleep but be fully aware/in control of what’s going on in my dreams. It’s pretty cool but it feels weird once you’ve woken up

I’ve also had sleep paralysis where it seemed like someone was sitting on me. Massively scared me. Looked it up and it’s call old hag or something

The first dream i ever remember having was kind of a lucid dream.
>7 years old
>finally fall asleep
>wake up on a bed in a nice little room
>everything is shaking somewhat
>while still kaying in bed i look up and see a window with lights and sounds coming from it
>I gathered that i was on a train
>figure out that i was dreaming
>trying to figure out how to move
>decided to take it easy and just raise my arm
>go all in
>wake up instantly with my arm in the air

Well astral projection is bullshit, but lucid dreaming is something you can actually do.

Any tips on how to trigger these? Think I had one...sort of...years ago but never since..

once i had sleep paralysis and i was feeling that vibration, i saw a very tall shadow in my room, that day i just fell asleep because i was scared as fuck, another day but this one was very long time ago, i saw an old woman, she was talking to me but i can't remember any of the things she said

thanks i'll try that
i'm already writing all my dreams everyday

i shoud keep trying
lately i've been controling and creating a lot of crazy stuff, i have a weird vice, i use to transform thing into animals, like a popcorn basket into a chiken

you should*

Take care, because if you are in a bad pariod of your life you could prefer to live in your dreams than in reality and you could be victim of hard sadness.

Also, when you understand that you are dreaming, look at your hand, for me, they are different and it help me to stay aware that I'm dreaming.

yeah i know that, but i trying to use it in the reality.
i'm a musician so i can hear or play music there and take that music here. that's for what i'm trying it
and for knowing myself.
thanks for the advice

Think about this, Mario is a 2d sidescroller right? He can see left, and he can see right. But he can not look at the tv screen and see the player. This can work on a 3d level too. Evolutionalrily our eyes are better at seeing things on a 3d level. We did not evolve to see other dimensions because we hunted and foraged in 3d all throughout time. However that doesnt mean it isnt there. With practice people have learned some form of astral projection, seeing things theyve never seen before. Which, the mind is incapable of conjuring new images and as a result dreams can only produce familiar images

I play music too. I play guitar before going to sleep. It helps me. But it's really hard to find the melody when I wake up. Good luck.

inneresting

Yes, every faces you see in your dreams are people you already saw in reality. Even if you don't remember.

that's the hard part
very hard
but somehow it gives me inspiration
maybe someday we will be able to control it better

how can I start this lucid dreaming thingie? I remember having one, but was long time ago. Also is it possible if you are high on grass?

you can't. It's god will

fuck you and your god

the first i think is having a dream notebook
every morning write everything you can remember
that you saw in your dreams.
then try doing reality checks several times a day.
that can be
trying to pierce your hand with your finger,
try to change the color of something.
and ask yourself ( am i dreaming?)

You have to keep your mind conscious while you enter a dream
Or become conscious mid-dream. I experienced the latter and it was amazing
This isn't 4th dimensional magic it's abusing a mechanic of dreaming

people don't have mind. It's all about god

and how do I do that?

Weed makes your REM cycle phase out quicker, so best when youre sober. The first thing you need to do is mentally tell yourself "I, am GOING to dream tonight" close your eyes and dont move. Your body will "test" you by having phantom feekings of being poked and needing to itch but you must ignore them. After about 40+ minutes or so you should be almost or completely incapable of moving. I wouldnt open my eyes during this part because it is sleep paralysis and youll most likely see scary ass hallucinations (The most common is the pitch black shadow of a woman sitting on your bedside, my friend saw a tall shadowy figure emerge from his closet and slowly creep towards him) keeping your eyes closed but your mind as active as possible will make images form in your head. In time these images get more clear and realistic and before you know it youre in a dream. You can even do "reality checks" to tell if youre in the dream because it really is hard to tell in alot of ways. Look at your hands to see if you have all ten fingers or a clock to see if its spinning really fast. Once you realize youre in you should be able to do whatever you want. Warning though don't attempt to wakeup because you will (kinda self explanatory but knowing youre in a dream can be a shock and many people instinctively try to wake up)

I have heard reality checks are good for the 2nd option
Or keeping yourself awake while remaining perfectly still until you enter sleep paralysis. It apparently takes a lot of time
The universe is the abstract god of creation. You are its child

ty Sup Forumsro, any other tips?

this mf projected so hard his socks changed colour

My personal favorite thing to do is either fly or do the spiderman method where you stick your arm out and imagine a web or a metal whip flying out of your wrist then pulling you forward to wherever you were trying to go. Once you do one of those nothing is more free of a feeling. Also sexy things can be done so have fun with that

look at something in your dream, a lamp, car whatever, then turn your head and look back, usually it will have changed and be a different object. that's how to identify you are dreaming. after you realize you're dreaming you can do whatever you want, like the matrix. i fly all the time in my dreams

Had two lucid dream experiences. - Both unintentional.
First one prior to knowing what lucid dreaming is:
>Be at friends place smoking weed
>Went to bed very stoned.
>"Wake up" inside dream
>White floor stretching eternally all ways - No walls.
>Start walking around, then jogging, then sprinting.
>Accelerating faster than a lambo
>Start running like a cheetah with both arms and legs, reaching even faster speed.
>Barely touching the ground.
>Start taking small jumps while running. Increase height between each jump.
>Now running at jet plane-speed while jumping skyscraper-heights.
>Felt like absolute heaven - start to realise that i am in controll of the dream.
>Simply start flying like i've known it my whole life.
>Create items in my hands out of thin air - Guns, swords, buildings whatever.
Woke up suddenly, around an hour after i fell asleep, woke up friend and told him everything.
Realize it may have sounded really weird for him, considering we were a little high, still.

The is somewhat similar to how it felt (1:26):
youtu.be/NpoB6-TCGWw?t=1m26s