Chinks

>Chinks
>T*rks
>India
>America

which league is the biggest career-ender for a player?

MLS is on the up and up, plenty of good players are coming over or plan to do so shortly

It's definitely India. They don't even have money.

This picture makes me feel very uncomfortable.

China for the money and America for the lifestyle

India, because Turkey is still in Europe, the MLS is much derided, but ultimately well known and if you transfer to China it's going to be for an obscene price well above your market value, which means that'll get noticed, even if once you're there no one will give a shit.

I feel like going to Turkey is the least bad, their clubs are relevant and sometimes competitive in Europe.

Going to India has to be the worst

You can go to MLS and still go back to La Liga or EPL. See: Landon Donovan, Drogba probably could have gone back, Schweiny could after this season.

Could probably stop by China for a paycheck and then return to Europe too but it'd be harder than going to America

Would you rather spend your last years in LA/NY or seeing designated pooping. Tough call desu.

>the MLS

Whenever you remember a player who used to be good a few years ago and think "where is he now?" the answer is always Turkey

if you get 300k euros weekly, you gonna have a good time even in Congo, not an argument

I'm sorry, I mean *washed up old twat's retirement plan.

UAE/Qatar

There's only like 4 of those in MLS total

is that david cameron, aBuero and chink president?

Who does Drumpf support?

>dem lips on the chink
I want to be kissed by those juicy lips god damn it.

>zrufanald kerplumpf

India is when your play is shit but your name is still worth something

China is young and for money

MLS is for old and some money

Turkey is actually for playing, but it's also Turkey

Prestige-wise it is MLS, Turk, china, India
Money-wise it's China, MLS, Turk, India
Level-wise it's turkey, mls, china and india

MLS if you want a comfy life, China if you want disgustingly high paychecks, Turkey if you actually want to play your best while understanding that you're not as good as you once were

Turkey still lets you potentially play european level football

America can get you some recognition and a decent paycheck

China will cash you the fuck out

India has no redeeming factors.

Is Forlan really so washed up now he couldn't even make it in Turkey or even MLS? Why did he go to India?

Fenerbahce/galatasaray>MLS>China>rest of turkey>India

China is better than the rest of the league because theres big bucks involved.

>turkroach clubs
>relevant

select only one

and India if you want to shit in the streets

Premier league

what the fuck happens in indian soccer

>LA
It is a massive shithole. Who the fuck wants to live there voluntarily?

dumbass, if you have money LA is amazing. rich european soccer players like Beckham would fucking love to retire there

imagine a richer spain

that's California

yes because we all know that poor beaners who live in the San Fernando Valley lead the exact same lifestyle as multimillionare soccer players from Europe in LA

Would rather live in China for a few years making 50 billion a year

India has retarded amounts of money, there are 2 leagues, the normal one and the richie rich one.

I know because Forlan plays there, it only lasts 3 months the money is great and they live with their families on a 6 star hotel.

I think China is paying stupid amounts but India definetely has money too

I swear to god people absolutely worship Forlan in India. Especially the city of Kolkata. I was there in 2010 during the world cup and people were hanging posters of Forlan on the streets, even waving the Uruguayan flag

Our league has European continental competition and we are not that rich like Mls, Indians or Chinks.

We have a UEFA cup and UEFA Super Cup winner and our national team was 3rd of 2002 World Cup.

Not even comperable to meme money leagues you mentioned. Not shocking though considering it is coming from a butthurt bulgar whose all national id is based on being butthurt over Turks.

India, Kostadinov

TAKE THE SABROSA PILL!

>Turkey is in Europe
>Britisch “““““education“““““

>I feel like going to Turkey is the least bad, their clubs are relevant and sometimes competitive in Europe.
Turkey as access to Champions League.
That alone tops the other options.
Plenty of players go to turkey and come back to top leagues.
Mario Gomez
Nani

Where does UEA or Qatar rank on that list?

>Turkey is still in Europe