What would you do if this girls bullies you in the train while her friends are filming?

What would you do if this girls bullies you in the train while her friends are filming?

Try to be offensive as possible towards them by spouting misogynistic, racist and/or other things that they are different between you and them. Then of course finish with telling them to Kill themselves. This works pretty well for me when such a thing happens. They don't know how to react to someone being hyper offensive in a way that may make them uncomfortable because they generally don't get people acting in a sarcastic way back to them.

Touch her poon

break her fucking phone.

take her sight

Cry

Pull my flaccid penis out and start stretching it

Snap her neck

Rape her and then claim im being a racism victim, i love Europe.

id be like fuck off try hard

Say "at least my family didn't get murdered at the red wedding!" and walk away.

I'd poke her with my sword.

Tell her she just made my list

>Reverse image search
>Kek

I hate people that do this. Just leave the guy alone ffs no one wants their pic taken randomly.

But as it’s Maisie I’d grab her and sniff her pussy and lick her ass hole

pretty much this op

I'd probably move seats to avoid escalating the incident. If she followed me I'd look for a security intercom button and press it. If she touched me I'd likely touch her back.

I am half arab and live in germany. I could just rape her, toss my ID in the trash and claim to be underage while also defending my right to my own culture. It works very well, I might just get off on probation.

There's a difference between trolling and bullying. Trolling is for the luls, bullying is because you want to feel empowered like a small child

Apparently there was a video which was deleted most likely from her pr where she was twerking with her ass only inches away from his face and she was upset because he ignored her

tell her that shes an ugly cunt and to fuck off

Holy shit, buzzfeed is gonna be all over this "racism."

Fuck I need to see that

I would tell the chav to give her shoes from the seat

Call 'em a limey

I just stare at her, deep into her eyes, and say, "do you think this is a game? You retarded fuck." Then every time she said something, id just grunt at her like a pig. Or dear god if i was wearing my carhartt which has my yote howler in it pretty much all yhe time. Id take it out and just start calling with it. Thatd get them away from me. Calls are loud as fuck.

I would put my 2 feet penis in her vegana she would happy

Ignore her. Her and her friends are so vain that bullying someone to get a reaction proves how much of an attention-starved she is.
maybe call the cops on her for racism cause kek

Ask her about her misshapen head

I would ignore her while crying inside hoping she leaves the subway soon

Just Ignore her, girls like this crave attention and reactions.. so I'd just move to a different seat that's surrounded by people that won't bother the hell out of me.

Video? Story?

I would rob them.

I'd fuckin lace any dude she was with. If they were all pure gash, I'd probably destroy each and every phone I could get off them.

Robb Stark?

Whats the story here

I haven't seen the video because it was deleted but apparently Maisie Williams and a few friends go clubing together(Sophie Turner for example). And on the train they see this guy and make fun of him. Maisie tries to flirt with him while they others are giggling. He is just ignoring them and look away. Maisie gets upset because he ignores her and then she twerk infront of him. It seems pretty mean spirit. It could fit into this whole #metoo thing if the roles were swapped.

This happens maybe 6 or even more months ago. There were better explanations on reddit and Sup Forums but they are all deleted now and I can't find them

"Ive been trying to dig up a copy of the video (sorry for the delay) but it seems someone (presumably her PR team) has scrubbed it pretty thoroughly, can only really find single still images. It's from like 3 or 6 months ago I think (might have been more, funny how quickly time can fly).

Anyway to summarise, there's a video of her in a very short skirt and cut up leggings, presumably going clubbing because there's a bunch of other girls with her offscreen giggling and egging her on (looks like one of them is Turner going off the reflection in the train window but cant be certain).

There's a regular indian guy who's just sitting there minding his own business. There's an empty seat next to him which was opposite where they all were. He doesn't interact or engage at all, he spends the entire time looking away and just waiting for the trip to be over.

For whatever reason Williams doesn't appear to like that he doesn't react to who she is so she goes over and does progressively more and more provocative stuff to try and force him to react (again while all her friends are laughing and mocking him). She's all up in his personal space and at various times is shaking her ass an inch or two from his face or rubbing her hands over him.

It could be considered 'playful fun' but it seemed mean spirited (esp since its a group vs an individual and she put it online at the time herself mocking the guy) and definitely wasn't consensual. And if you were to do a gender swap it'd be perfect material for the metoo campaign so it makes sense that it has been forcibly memory holed.

PS I cant find the video but this is a still from it, both to give you a context to find the original and to show the general reaction of the guy to her bullshit. "

Maisie Williams is sitting on a Circle/District/Met/H&C line tube train.

Piccadilly line train now.

Literally tell her i was in love with her

tnx,

Anyone found the video link ?

Gently caress her skull with my elbow

She looks drunk or high af

just fucking smack her in the face.
what else?

I am 6'5 260lbs boat of muscle, I don't care if she has an army with her

pull my dick out and whip her in her goblin eye with my foreskin