Can somebody write this?

Can somebody write this?

Bebop and Rocksteady intend to rape Irma and April from the 80's TMNT cartoon, but Irma and April are so horny that they turn the tables on them and fuck Bebop and Rocksteady into tired submission.

(Feel free to change it and make the story darker if that's what you're into.)

turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Irma_Langinstein_(1987_TV_series)

Either way, I hope somebody here writes it.

Fuck off, weirdo.

For what purpose

I always preferred Irma to April.

It would be hot for a story

Irma's not bad, but feel free to make it an Irma only story because I'd still check it out

One day, Bebop and Rocksteady intended to rape Irma and April.
"I want toe rape Aprill and Irma Oneel" said Bebox.
Rock Steady nodded his agreement silently agreement.

Irma and April were walking down the street looking for a story and when Rocksteady and Bebops ambushed them behind
"Put us down, you big hairy galoots!" April shouted and tried to call the Turtles but Rick Steady grab turtle communicator and crush it in his claws!
"BA HA HA HA HAAA No body can save you now she cried!!
"Oh no, Irma, "Irma said, they're going to take us and tie us up and make Ransom and turtles will have to pay or try to raise us or they'll kill us!!!'

"Haha no," said Bebop said, "We'll have a different surprise for you!"

Con't...?

Yeah

Sup Forums isnt dead!

They took them back to Tecmo Drone and tied them up in chairs and said "So I guess Shedder put you up to this didn't he?"
And Bebop replied, "No, the boss doesn't know about this mission." said Rocksteady.
"This is our personal mission they laughed

Bebop unzipped his dick and stuck it in pril's face and before he could stick it in her mouth she had already untied her ropes and but she didn't escape!
Instead she grabbed his gray skinned phlange and started to sucking on it!!

Irma followed suite having also not been tied very well and was sucking his as well then both of them getting blowjobs!!

Bebop and Rocky Steady were so surprised and pleasure they can't believe that this is happening before long the splooge just blows out of their both penis and filled Irma and April's throat.

It was so unbelievable but the girls swallowed it all!!

Bebop and Rocksteady were so spent, they didn't ready for the girls to escape but it didn't matter they didn't have to because the girls don't want to escape they are so horny that they turn the tables on them and fuck Bebop and Rocksteady into tired submission.

After they did, they told the mutant enemies, "Feel free to capture is again someday they left but they'll be back again said Bebop smoking a bowl

Jesus christ, look at you guys. Can you not see how pathetic you are? This is just sad. Get job, be adults. Fuck's sake, anons.

Fuck off with your blacked and cuck threads, you degenerate Jew!

Found the schizo!

Fuck off, schizo!!

OP, you didn't actually fap to that did you?

You just wrote it. Charge yourself whatever you can afford and give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done.

Mine was better.