I actually enjoyed R*ddit: the movie

I actually enjoyed R*ddit: the movie.

It's very fun.

Why did Sup Forums hate it again?

reddit

No fun allowed.

It's fun
Fun = reddit even if it's a good movie or not

Because the miserable neckbeards here have to project their misery onto everything else. It's a deflection mechanism so they don't have to deal with how shitty their own lives really are. Trust me, I was one of them until I learned to just be myself and got a qt 3.14 gf.

this
being a fan of no fun allowed is what separates true Sup Forums patricians from the reddit plebs or something like that

>crash into enemy ship
>"Now we have become the Kevin Bacon"

That line was the cringiest. The rest was tolerable for me

Because they wanted it to fail. It made money and was well-received, so they hate it.

I have about as much respect for GotG as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it. I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the reddit memes that comprise Memers of the Cucklaxy. It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

a movie so good DC higher ups wanted to make their own version of it. And failed.

it's the only good capeshit i ever saw

It's barely capeshit. It's aliens.

The Crow, Men in Black and the like are technically capeshit if you mean comic adaptions.

Sup Forums has terrible taste

its shit

I didn't hate it but found it very underwhelming. It's like a subpar episode of Farscape.

Because it was popular, ergo in order to look edgy and like you have taste you pretend to hate it.

Just like the people who say that Heath Ledgers Joker was shit

Considering how good Farscape is, that's not too bad.

>Why did Sup Forums hate it again?

Because it was popular

Why are there people posting in this thread like they're not Sup Forums posters?

Because this is an invasion. A hostile takeover.

fpbp
honorable mention
All the others: you have to go back

That scene was totally realistic, man.
He distracted Ronan, this is what matters.

What would a Sup Forums movie be like?

I clicked on this thread and started to read OP's post. I kept saying under my breath the entire time, "This is memes. This is Reddit."

The Anvil Hoarder.

Produced by Marvel
Became a mainstream hit

Sup Forums was positive about it and expecting it to be the studio's first flop.

Then it wasn't and the board went full contrarian mode.

so you too then since you post on Sup Forums??

No but I'd rather just rewatch Farscape than watch GotG again.

Hiroshima Mon Amour

If you think this was fun you must have the mind of a 10 year old.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

Fun is NOT a valid reason for why you thought the movie was good. Fun is basically the positive version of saying "its boring"

Also jesus christ fuck this board. Not liking a popular film does not mean everyone changed their opinion because its popular.

pro tip if you've ever liked one marvel movie you should fuck off back to Sup Forums

because you're on Sup Forums where we are all contrarian faggots who can't enjoy anything that other people enjoyed.

>He like GOTG

Of course

i watched it when i broke my leg to kill time because i heard it was "fun". i couldnt even enjoy it high on opiates.

It was popular, well reviewed and successful. So of course Sup Forums had to shit on it

Shut up DCuck

>implying you wouldn't be distracted by some dough-y human randomly spazzing like an idiot

wew lad

>It is non-neurotypicality
You're contradicting yourself, this movie is very neurotypical. You're shitting this movie for being too meme and normie. Obviously it's neurotypical.

>my entire cultural capital is calling things "reddit" when they get too popular and hating on video games and video game players
Don't be that guy.

Finally the real Sup Forums autist emerged from his cave