I voted Trump but now regret it

I voted Trump but now regret it.

As a Republican I'm wondering WTF happened.

We freaked the fuck out when Obama went golfing a couple of times.

Trump's gone golfing over 90 times. 90 fucking times. In 1 year. It's cost the taxpayer almost $50 mil because of all the security and bullshit.

And he goes to bed at 6PM.

And no wall.

And tax breaks for rich people.

And more corruption. I mean worse than ever. And blatant, too, it's not even subtle.

And what do my fellow Republicans say?

All Sup Forums can do is "Hurr durr better than Hillary get over it..."

I mean Sup Forums is more rational than Sup Forums. Think about that.

Guys. I was happy when we won.

But nothing changes the fact that he BROKE is PROMISES and KEEPS breaking them.

Old man sagging into his bed at 6PM every night...

He's gone back on every fucking word he said. Every fucking one.

Should we have seen this coming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f
dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban/
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration
businessinsider.com/trump-tpp-trans-pacific-partnership-what-it-means-2017-1
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/11/569936446/president-trump-is-sending-nasa-back-to-the-moon
nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system
nytimes.com/2017/06/26/business/3-cnn-journalists-resign-after-retracted-story-on-trump-ally.html
theintercept.com/2017/12/09/the-u-s-media-yesterday-suffered-its-most-humiliating-debacle-in-ages-now-refuses-all-transparency-over-what-happened/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/31/hillary-clinton-backer-paid-500g-to-fund-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-before-election-day-report-says.html
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/20/the-u-s-begins-bombing-taliban-drug-labs-as-trumps-afghanistan-strategy-takes-hold/?utm_term=.8d12793002a9
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/22/donald-trump-kabul-praises-fight-to-win-afghanistan-strategy
washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/08/24/trump-gets-it-right-on-afghanistan-and-pakistan/?utm_term=.0b3cfdcbd0bd
youtube.com/watch?v=ktp3opo_QRc
newsweek.com/trump-obama-better-cybersecurity-723621
thehill.com/opinion/finance/354541-labor-market-is-thriving-far-better-under-trump-than-under-obama
thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy
forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2017/11/08/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-election/#48b577205e85
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/329601-why-is-the-media-trying-to-remain-oblivious-to-trumps-popularity
investors.com/politics/commentary/trump-economy-gdp-growth-unemployment/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/368860-jamie-dimon-dems-dont-have-a-strong-candidate-for-2020
forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2018/01/11/taking-a-note-from-trump-why-the-canadian-government-should-tighten-up-its-refugee-policy/#b7161137dc59
washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigration-hits-45-year-low-under-trump/article/2645396
defence24.com/620056,expert-trumps-visit-brings-us-polish-relations-to-the-new-level-interview
youtube.com/watch?v=A1If7MBOdEE
usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-12-21/donald-trump-is-the-most-successful-first-year-president-of-all-time
nytimes.com/2018/01/08/us/politics/trump-border-wall-funding-surveillance.html
thehill.com/policy/international/368953-grand-jury-indicts-maryland-executive-in-uranium-one-deal-report
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll take a ShareBlue bite... What promises has he broken? I got a 15% raise and a hella nice bonus. I'm regretting that I didn't vote for him, I voted Stein.

>ShareBlue
Who?

I'm assuming you're a troll or a shill since I already named several broken promises in the OP... I mean you can't miss them... but here you are asking for more as if that wasn't enough so... ya. I could rattle off a list but you're trolling.

brother that is just classic laissez-faire attitude, he is not touching anything and approaching things with a hands-off perspective. hes bringing the wall, there were even articles about it today, true that he goes golfing too much tho

Oh look the same paid shill fake trump supporter.

You know what happened?

You got fucking conned. He's a con man. What the fuck did you expect moron?

Stay mad, Brockboi.

Typical Democrat ploy, accused your accuser of the same thing.

Well played, you know exactly who ShareBlue is.

Deflection is the only thing Shillary supporters are consistent at. Stay mad.

hi shareblue

Trump has fulfilled his promises. He's taken us out of TPP, given us tax reform, helped American hydrocarbon companies, standing up for America, reduced tribute to Pakistan, Palestine, the UN, and other entities that hate America. The wall hasn't started yet thanks to Dems.

Trump's awesome.
7 more years!

youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o
IT'S JUST HELL ON EARTH, THE GATES ARE OPENING.
And out will flood the armies... it's the same story, over and over again! The same dependency, the same slugism, that we see mirrored all around us.
Hated by the people, WE BUILD! HATED BY THE PEOPLE WE EMPOWER! HATED BY THE PEOPLE WE'VE GIVEN LIFE TO! HOW DO YOU THINK GOD FEELS!?

AND NOW YOU SEE THE ENEMY SAY THEY'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE, THEY KNOW THEY'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE, ONLY THE SPIRIT, OF KNOWING YOU'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE WILL HAVE YOU WIN!
I don't know how all this is gonna end, but like I've told 'em a thousand times.
YOU WANTED A FIGHT, BETTER BELIEVE YOU'VE GOT ONE. YOU WANT TO ENSLAVE MY SPIRIT?
NOOOOOO!

AND I'LL CALL ON GOD TO PROTECT ME, AND USE ME HOWEVER GOD SEES FIT.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQM0i0fGovY&t=5m39s
YOUR MEANT, TO BE IN THE REAL WORLD.
Your ancestors, folks, drove mastodons off cliffs. WAKE UP.

Holy shit OP you really judge a Nibba because he played golf? Fucking hell m8

TRUMP HASNT ACCOMPLISHED ANYTH-

>A War Trump Won
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html

>HuffPost: "Trump is Winning"
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f

>In a Win for Trump, Supreme Court Upholds ‘Extreme Vetting’ Travel Ban
dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban/

>Trump pulls US out of UN global compact on migration
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration

>Trump kills TPP
businessinsider.com/trump-tpp-trans-pacific-partnership-what-it-means-2017-1

>The president Monday signed at the White House Space Policy Directive 1, a change in national space policy that provides for a U.S.-led, integrated program with private sector partners for a human return to the Moon, followed by missions to Mars and beyond.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/11/569936446/president-trump-is-sending-nasa-back-to-the-moon

nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system

>b-but all he did was bitch about fake news!

>3 CNN journos resigned after their story about Trumps team colluding with Russians was exposed as a complete lie
nytimes.com/2017/06/26/business/3-cnn-journalists-resign-after-retracted-story-on-trump-ally.html

>CNN being called out by Glenn Greenwald for lying a different time about a Trump/Russian collusion story
theintercept.com/2017/12/09/the-u-s-media-yesterday-suffered-its-most-humiliating-debacle-in-ages-now-refuses-all-transparency-over-what-happened/

>Hillary Clintons team got exposed for paying women to say Trump sexually assaulted them
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/31/hillary-clinton-backer-paid-500g-to-fund-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-before-election-day-report-says.html

>And tax breaks for rich people.

You are not and never were a Republican if this is how you view tax cuts.

>Trump begins targeting Taliban druglabs
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/20/the-u-s-begins-bombing-taliban-drug-labs-as-trumps-afghanistan-strategy-takes-hold/?utm_term=.8d12793002a9

>Afghan officials praise Trumps strategy
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/22/donald-trump-kabul-praises-fight-to-win-afghanistan-strategy

>"Trump gets it right on Afghanistan and Pakistan"
washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/08/24/trump-gets-it-right-on-afghanistan-and-pakistan/?utm_term=.0b3cfdcbd0bd

youtube.com/watch?v=ktp3opo_QRc

>"Trump is better on Cyber security than Obama"-ACLU
newsweek.com/trump-obama-better-cybersecurity-723621

No wall, no DACA.

Think of the jobs created to deport all those dreamers? Boom!

I got a tax break and Im not rich.

Corporate tax cuts benefit everyone who owns domestic stocks. Its not just rich people. A lot of ordinary folks have stocks in their 401k or IRA.

What did you expect? You fucking moron

>Thriving Labor market under Trump
thehill.com/opinion/finance/354541-labor-market-is-thriving-far-better-under-trump-than-under-obama

>Economists agree: Trump, not Obama, gets credit for economy
thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy

>"Over that time the stock market has boomed, GDP growth has improved and unemployment is at an almost 17-year low but job gains are running below the average of Obama’s last six years."

forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2017/11/08/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-election/#48b577205e85

>”Is the media going to remain oblivious to Trump’s popularity?”
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/329601-why-is-the-media-trying-to-remain-oblivious-to-trumps-popularity

>”Has Anyone Noticed That Trump's Economy Keeps Beating Expectations?”
investors.com/politics/commentary/trump-economy-gdp-growth-unemployment/
>Dems dont have a strong candidate for 2020
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/368860-jamie-dimon-dems-dont-have-a-strong-candidate-for-2020

Kicking out all the Mexicans isn't going to help... most are farm hands. Food prices will go up, as farmers have no workers as Americans not wanting the work, meaning a diminished crop

>Trump's Immigration Crackdown Driving Illegal Immigrants To Canada
forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2018/01/11/taking-a-note-from-trump-why-the-canadian-government-should-tighten-up-its-refugee-policy/#b7161137dc59

>Illegal immigration hits 45-year low under Trump
washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigration-hits-45-year-low-under-trump/article/2645396

>Trumps visit brings US-Polish relations to a new level
defence24.com/620056,expert-trumps-visit-brings-us-polish-relations-to-the-new-level-interview

youtube.com/watch?v=A1If7MBOdEE
>Trump is the most successful first year president ever
usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-12-21/donald-trump-is-the-most-successful-first-year-president-of-all-time

I always wondered where the 20% hung out that supported drumpf. Hi FAGS KEKKEKEKEKEK

Democrat SUPERMAJORITY 2020 WWOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You bitches better get ready for 20+ years of investigations regarding the GOP and Russia :))

On a serious note tho. He's building the wall and sending illigals back. He's made the value of the dollar go up. Sure the whole Israel corruption thing happened but it's inevitable.

>brother that is just classic laissez-faire attitude, he is not touching anything and approaching things with a hands-off perspective.

Imagine you were talking about ANYBODY else.

You know what we call those people?

Fat lazy fucks.

I'm sure you know all about that.

meanwhile, in reality
>Dems dont have a strong candidate for 2020

>posts zero evidence to support claims
Shill harder, ShareBlue, I think I'm getting a shill-boner watching all this Soros money get flushed down this Sup Forums sewer.

I already called Japan, they'll design automated farm equipment. Farming needs to keep up with technology and not depend on cheap labor.

Thank you Ivan

enjoy your $20

>while you lost hundreds in write-offs

lmao I love literal stupid poor people

The wall has to go through mountains, rivers and middle of towns. How's that going to work? Oh, and most immigrants overstay visas, via planes. Planes go over walls.

>new boss not being the same as the old boss

Have you gone to school? Because that's the trend. Anybody in a position of government power is not your friend, they are not only inherently corrupt but also in a position where they can't even do what little good you think they can.

>Claims to never drink
>Makes own brand of Vodka

I don't get it.

>posts a blog written by trump ally jamie dimon

kys. quickly.

Sorry, we're deporting all your voters.

Not everyone can afford mechanisation. And even then, that's dismissing a ton of jobs that people could do.

What does trump have to do with you getting a raise?

My stocks are up like 20% since he was elected. Its been awesome.

Soros donated ALL of his money, months ago.

Are you talking about the Cock Bros. monies, boris?

Anyone see the physical presser? Legit?
If he only needs five hours of sleep a night, he’s not going to bed at 6 pm.

why are you like this

His documented behavior is very reversed. Big playboy millionaire image but really just sits and watches TV with candy. And, you can make money off of something without enjoying it. Not that he ever made much money off of piss vodka.

Your points in order...

>Had Obama been doing more in office, I wouldn't mind him golfing. But he got nothing of value done.

>Who gives a fuck what time he goes to bed?

>Give the wall time. Construction takes time.

>Yeah, and tax breaks for middle class too. I'm middle class and I got a tax break that I'm very excited for.

>The only reason you're seeing more corruption is because news media is majority controlled by left wing so they flip tf out when Trump gets more ice cream scoops than anyone else.

He's working on keeping his promises, but he's doing it the right way. He's trying to cut deals within the political sludge in Washington so that way everyone is on board and there's people's names on the line.

Think about it, how many bullshit executive orders did Obama sign and totally bypass congress? He even said as much! Trump is trying to get politicians to get their heads out of their collective asses and get shit done. I'm not mad at him at all for his progress. I see how he's TRYING to do it, and people on both sides of the aisle that are trying to stop him. Even Republicans (politicians) are showing their true colors.

Funny how these Hillary bots come on here thinking they'll convert us to democrats. Like we're blind and need to be told how to think.

Lean operation requires automation. The cheap labor is prohibited that investment. Better off in the long run without this illegal class of people.

>20+ years of investigations
So you mean, the same slipshod group of amateurish fuck-ups that investigated collusion for over a year and found no evidence of it, is going to continue investigating in the same slipshod, amateur-hour, fuckup manner that they've been doing, only this time for 20 years.
Can't wait.
>mfw 2019, when the Americans start stringing up corrupt Dems from the lampposts by their balls and beef-curtains

>Its been awesome.
>until you find out overvalued stocks are a sign of an impending crash

your stocks were up since Obama took office.

>dow 7000 when Obama came in
>dow 24000 when Obama's economy ended Sep. 31 2017.

you're too young and too poor to own stocks.

holy crap user my sides can only take so much

>GOP and Russia
Still grasping to the Pee-Pee Dossier? lol

Successful drug dealers don’t use their product.

Called engineering, it will beat those obsticals. Wall is coming.

Also, no more visas from shitholes.

Some write offs are gone, but the standard deduction is up. I claim standard deduction - don't want to mess around with itemizing.

I suppose this might piss off people who donate used t shirts with holes in them to Goodwill 40 times a year and claim a deduction...

>I voted Trump but now regret it.
I am not american, but i liked Trump during the whole election. But i stopped liking him a year ago already.

Correct. The smugglers will just bypass the wall by plane and by boat.

Trump is cutting proven border measures to pay for the wall.

LOL.

nytimes.com/2018/01/08/us/politics/trump-border-wall-funding-surveillance.html

No, it's in the OP. Read the OP. You're the one deflecting if you're scared of addressing what was discussed the OP and asking for something else to talk about.

wow, speechless

you didn't mention the time wasted on clinton investigations that yielded nothing.

but now we have a guilty trump/gop/gop-voters who belong in prison.

we'll make good because 80% of America stands with us now

He prefers coke

fuck off shitblue shill

>boris
Who?
>Soros donated ALL of his money
Yeah, to "Open Society Foundations" which aren't exactly the "alt-right" but it sounds like you're barely able to tie your shoes in the morning without drooling onto your fingers, so I'm finished responding to your stupidity, cunt.

You know the rest of the world is laughing at you morons for buying the whole wall thing? Its not going to happen. Its a waste of time, resources and money.

the wall's going to cost about 50 billion

>mfw his retards don't understand that illegals come here by boat and plane

Also if the Democrats have any real desire to stop the wall, they will simply have Texas Democrats buy up as much property along the wall's proposed area.

This will make it into an issue of the federal government against local landowners, even more than it already is.

They will use the negative publicity to boost their political chances in Texas.

>ShareBlue
Seriously I'm not up on this shit who is this? Some SJW? I usually just ignore them so IDK

So you dont think that cutting corporate tax rates will make corporations more profitable? That is exactly what a corporate tax is - government gets a cut of the profits. Now government gets a smaller cut so shareholders can get a bigger cut. Im a shareholder.

Hi shareblue! Im an evil nazi of Sup Forums >:( please use me as your sacrifial lamb and poster child because i support trump and his evil doings, thanks!

Oh, by the way, all of us who support trump are evil. We all met last week and decided to make it official. You have our permission to label us as such. Again, mighty thanks!

My relative picture is of myself being an evil white man, you may use/edit this however you feel necessary to portray me as such.

Oooh Jesus. When Obama went golfing he went golfing and did nothing else he went on a big vacation and that's it. However all of Trump's golf trips have been business golf trips. It's something that rich businessmen do where they discuss business political in this case on the golf. What they're not telling you about Obama is he spent 1.8 billion dollars a year on such trips.

You know the book you're sitting about him going to bed at 6 p.m. has a warranty disclaimer in the front of it that says statements within this book are we created. Why does it say we created because that means they're made up it's like based on a true story. You see quotes don't need that. It's actually reported that Donald Trump would go to bed at like 1 a.m. and then wake up at 4 or 5 a.m.

Tax breaks for the rich people, what about all the poor people that also got a tax break is it only you shity because the rich people also got one? You see the greatest percentage change was to the lower class, now granted that means that they're going to get lower amount of money because they pay less into the system. You see even 100% of $20,000 is less than 10% of $400,000.

No wall? How long do you think it takes to build a wall? You do know there are prototypes and he's working on getting the funding and the Manpower but he has increased border security.

you talking about broken promises and it's weird because Trump is held to this high standard where he needs to get everything he said he wanted to do done in the first year or he's a liar. No no other politician has ever been held to that standard. They get one or two of their promises done and their hero.

You know why everyone freaked out when Trump said that he wanted to move the capital to Jerusalem? It's because while every other politician has promised to do it's because it's highly likely that Trump will actually do it.

you sound like an angsty kid. a coward at that. why do you either run from us, or need cars to confront us?

trump's gop: the party of pedophiles (ted nugent/trump/roy moore/milo etc.)

All this reddit spacing
Wew lad

Nothing frightens the GOP more than the specter of becoming the "big bad government" taking people's land away from them, and giving the whole states' rights thing to the Democrats.

Hell, the Democrats are already poised to defend states' rights on marijuana.

>Sup Forums is more rational than Sup Forums
I literally loled at this.
Wtf are you on, user?

You mean the investigations that were subverted by the FBI/DOJ and/or witnesses an herod by shooting themselves in the head twice?

You fucking dunce.

No wall, no DACA.

Can't wait to see dreamers deported. Could have been prevented by funding about $50k/EA. Won't that be fun to tell them, you're worth less than $50k... sorry, get out.

You fell for the meme, and now this is not a dream.

>changes the subject to Clinton
Aaand you just lost the argument.
Just holding you to the same standard to which you hold the conservatives, always whinging "Oh, you said 'Hillary Clinton' that's whataboutism!" And now you're doing it.
Thank you for admitting you have no honest rebuttal to the incontrovertible facts I presented, cunt.

While it's obvious Trump was running his mouth about Mexico paying for the wall, I would still rather have it. Even if we have to pay for it. I live in Florida, there's (at least) 3 mexican drug gangs within 10 minutes of my house. And we are predominantly white in this area. It's not the hard working Mexicans I'm worried about. I get along great with them. I'm in construction and really like them as a people. It's their shithead kids I can't stand.

As far as the rest of the world is concerned, every other country has it's issues. I don't care, nor do I laugh at them for it. If anything I feel bad for European countries for the shitty leadership that allowed so many muslims into their country that there's acid attacks and parts of town even police won't respond to.

>>ShareBlue
>Who
Kek. You couldnt make it more obvioous

>wahhh people cant use the enter key wahhhh stop ittttttt

While we're at it, let's get a death star as well. Because Reagan talked about it once and I would rather still have it.

Give up the illegals, you can smoke your dope.

When was that made? Feb 2017?

And how will that make Republican Hispanics in Texas feel?

You cannot win the next election without the largest red state! The end of DACA is a godsend to Democrats to finally flip Texas.

they'll be back legally in 2020 :)

we are going to MASS IMPORT Muslims, Blacks and Mexicans in 2020 to piss you racist retards off.

And there's not a god damn thing you can do about it

>media bashes Bush for golfing so he stops
>media fawns over Obama's golf swing
>Obama golfs way more than Bush
>media bashes Trump for golfing

Funny stuff.... 'round and 'round we go!

>clinton investigations that yielded nothing

thehill.com/policy/international/368953-grand-jury-indicts-maryland-executive-in-uranium-one-deal-report

... this is just the beginning :^) better get fitted for an orange pantsuit, H-Dawg

>one year since being elected
derp

Mexico can still pay for the wall. Tax the money immigrants send home.

That still disregards those who can't afford automation, which is still a large proportion of US agriculture. That, and some mechanisation cannot meet the precision of harvest for certain crops which require human hand (for example, mushrooms, apples, grapes)

Have you ever had the idea that there might be a viable reason as to why a majority of people dont like one specific group? Genuine question.

You didn't expect the wall overnight did you? The tax cuts are exactly what he promised and are helping everyone except rich people in high tax states like California and NY. My only problem with him so far is he kept a promise I wish he had not, that is the Jerusalem fiasco.

See, now there's a difference between logic and reason, and exaggerated satire. I see what you're doing, we both know it doesn't apply.

oh gosh they got someone! omg all that uranium that they sold to Russia! it's in Russian nukes now! OMG

THE INDICTMENTS ARE COMING!!!1111 ALEX JONES TOLD HER SO!

Corporate tax cuts historically slow down economic growth.

Haha jesus christ, must've really struck a nerve...
You immediately resorted to name-calling, which was admittedly all you ever had.
Democrats are a shithole political philosophy.

Actually not a bad idea. Or raise the tax on imports. Hell, Mexican imports are already cheap as is.

Seriously? No one laughed at this? Im gonna fucking kill myself. This was the last straw. Im finally fucking realizing how worthless i am if i cant even make Sup Forumstards laugh.

Fuck. Im worthless.