Post your Job/Career, salary & age

Post your Job/Career, salary & age

> US Navy
> HM3
> 19
> I just graduated a-school so i'm assuming 25k & some change

Fuckin boot

pretty much, at least i'm going greenside

Set up operator (bolt in and trouble shoot dies)
80k a year (Canada)

Drug dealer
Opening restoraunt after I do all of my taxes
Gona be 30 soon

I bet you needed an asvab waiver for that job. It doesn't take much talent to be able to hand out tylenol, miss veins with needles, and write no-shave chits exlusively for black people.
I was a nuke MM for 6 years. I'm better than you and I know it.

So before,
USN
MMN2
24 (when I got out)
~$65k

Now:
College student
~$20K, but my wife finished her schooling while i was in the navy, so together we make like $85K

> conservative so no niggers are getting any slack from me

> came in with a BSN, thus E4 out of a-school

> nukes get no pussy

-You have a fucking bachelors and you enlisted? Why?
-I got E4 just for finishing A school.
-There are definitely some fucking autistic ass nukes, I'll give you that. I was in a relationship that turned into a marriage so I can't say much about pussy, because I wasn't out trying to get any.
-How long are you planning on staying in?

I'd do it. He's an officer more than likely. Nice check by 40.

>The Dow Chemical Company
>chemical production engineer
>28
>$90,000 + some benefit and bonus type shit

been on 4chin since '07 why the fuck do i still talk to you faggots

Team leader for a group of Solution Architects (business code design)
$92k (great for shitty state I live in)

He's not an officer is he's an E4. Let that grown ups talk.

>I'm better than you and I know it.

Ok John.

Let the grown ups talk. *** I guess I should type worth a shit if i'm going to talk shit, huh?

Boot.

Former 8404 here.

ey same here
>PhD student
> 28
> 38 k€ but it's decent enough since we our society isn't fucked up like the US

Going into business, hoping to ramp it up to 45k€ soon...

Then he's an idiot. I didn't see his pay grade. I didn't really bother reading.

I was almost hired to work for the government as a civilian coding drone flight paths.

>same here
i don't see it

Asset Manager
$135,000

Also, I have discovered I am no happier making $135,000 a year than I was 10 years ago when I was working construction and making $30,000 a year.

Money won't make you happy Sup Forums.

23, signed rapper and producer, $2,000,000 a year

>Hotel manager
>A year of college, dropped bc of job opportunity
>26 now
>Aprox. 10k a year (México)

This year me and my family are moving back to Spain and I'll have to start over again though, could be better or worse.

Made more than that as a painter when I was 15 >:)

I'm a costco drone.
28 years old.
50k a year + 2 yearly bonuses.

Nigger

>wendys
>sous chef
>45
>$180,000 per month

Asshole
$0

>Canadian Air Force
>Air Combat Systems Officer (lieutenant)
>26
>65K/year
Was a chef before I joined the military.

do you live in Chicago?

I'm not the leader type man i wanted to get some "ground" work done first before thinking about OCS or anything, just sit back and observe you know. Will probably do 20 years if I decide to switch over into the nurse corps.

>Unemployed
>inherited a shit ton
>24
>~3k a month off rentals + living off inherited money

Im depressed as fuck and almost comitted suicide.

Money doesnt make me happy, i literally live in a castle but spend most of my time in the same 2 rooms.

Help a poor fag out then OP?

Delete the space there though

Make some friends or get really spiritual, life changes then.

Also, rich 4chinners should help out the less fortunate 4chinners, help a fellow out?

1HcXFMCwScNjB2pzQ2Av6UuKT Ljr7gLsRT

delete the space on it though

>CEO
>Mechatronics engineering and physics major
>19
>practically a billionaire

that's not OP, i am and i can barely help my fucking self

nice man, I've got some friends at CFB Edmonton!

>US Navy
>FC3
>22
youre a faggot

> every sailor is a trained fireman

LOL

i already gave away about 15% of my money and my friends are able to live in unrented apartments for free

Im thinking about getting my license, i just uber everywhere

>not knowing what a fire controlman is
Fire, as in weapons, ordinance. I control the big guns

english mother fucker, set up what, dies as in metal stamps...how do you troubleshoot a metal stamp

>FC3
>conventional
>actually controlling anything

please. GMs, OSs, and more qualified FCs and FCAs control your weapon systems.

Same Navy 20
Secf into Ft3
thrown out on med discharge
became a welder
now do almost nothing but light shit on fire all day and make fun of my boss
make 130k only bin at if for about a year
btw how the fk did you become a coreman that rate is fucking overran

nice one

>btw how the fk did you become a coreman that rate is fucking overran

the navy always needs corpsman. also being able to spell helps.

Nukes get plenty of pussy....Sadly it's boipussy.

I was in the navy half of the military cant even read

Hey HM3, fuck off
v/r
IT1

>nuke
>didn't finish his 8

you aren't better than anyone shitbag.

Paramedic
Meh pay, but can't beat loving your job

Work in family car dealership. Make £50k and also work as much as I want, although usually do work the normal average work hours anyways. Plus get to take home any car any day.

okay, since you've got a hard time with reading comprehension in addition to spelling, I'll explain that joke to you.

if you had done better at spelling you may have been offered a corpsman contract. I wasn't saying you couldn't get in the navy, I was saying you couldn't be a corpsman. honestly, I'm surprised the bubbleheads let you in, but then again their standards have started to slip too.

Freeport?

shouldn't you be holding a wrench for a real tech?

US Army
18A--O4
not enough

Mods

Well if it brings you some joy, I could really use $10,000 right about now...

MODS!!!

>Substitute Teacher
>$125/day
>26

BUT I also run an after school club, and that gets teacher pay. In my district, that's $67/hour. Started doing this after I quit my last job. Work when I want, if I want, and basically have no boss unless I royally fuck up and get a complaint.

Getting my certification soon, I'll decide if I want to jump into teaching from there. Around me the money is just too good for such an easy job. These assholes make 6 figures once they're tenured.

Otherwise, I plan on going back to school to get my masters and become a foreign service officer with the state dep., or political officer at the UN

damn easy there at this rate you shoulda bin a nuke

It's because you don't work. Shit gives you purpose. Even in academics, studying drives you towards a goal.

Since you're independently wealthy, more or less, just do what you enjoy all day. Some sort of hobby that doubles as a trade or something. Hell, even volunteer.

How we're raised, men without purpose are lost.

Hands down one the coolest things you can do
you fk with the cwis or whatever then fk there calling it now

> Medical student
> Neurologist
> 26
> Paying about 45k per year right now, next year will make 55k, and 6 years from now will likely make somewhere between $200-300k

You mudder fuck
Mooooooods

ER Nurse
0 debt

Got any funny/fucked up stories?

>33
>IT Director for some large local company
>90K + Company paid benefits

Marketing coordinator
$45,000 a year
I only ever got a certificate because I’m too retarded to pass college level algebra

I'm 28 as well but I feel like shit because all I have is a bachelor's and I can't seem to find a master's program that interests me.
My only hope is to be a writer or something and well... good luck to me on that

Bouncer
Just over minimum wage, no fucking tips/family still has to help me out with finances

Tits or gtfo

I'm a dude. No tits.

are these private schools? what kind of a public school teacher makes 6 figures?

Peen or gtfo

UI Designer & Front-end Developer
$ 6000 - 8000 a month after taxes depending on how many hours I bill

>Nurse

Kek

High speed progressive in die tapping dies. Make fasteners for transport trucks gm/Chrysler/ford etc. Some dies have over 100 progressions and the parts have a small tolerance for spec. Certain adjustments I do are thousandths of an inch to get them back into spec, wether that be shimming a cam finger or a form.

>Walgreens
>$12 an hour working 8-6 (120 daily, working monday-saturday)
>19

Wedding Photographer
£40k
Age 29
Self employed with shit tons of free time to kill.

Also another btard who is successful but a bit miserable. Money isn't everything.

In the life insurance business. 25 - 300k a year

isnt life insurance like the biggest scam out there?

>Jobless Student, refurbishes broken game consoles
>Income Varied
>Not old enough to be here
>inb4 mods

This sounds like it could be a very miserable job for a Sup Forumstard

Have fun not advancing in probably the most overmanned rate in the fleet. Go you your NCC and ask to cross rate.

Guy got a metal circle napkin holder stuck below his balls and it swelled so he couldn't get it off. Waited like 3 hours before calling us then when we got to the ER and the doc said they are probably going to have to amputate cause it was so big and purple by now.

Get ready to see some nasty shitbags who don't shower. skin sliding off their feet like it's a sock.

Fuck that other guy i'd take 26$ so I can get an 8pack of beer

Not this guy, but 8 years is only for those foolish enough to reenlist. 6 and out ELT here. About to start a job making six figures with no degree and no shift work.

>R&D Welder/fabricator
>$52,500/yr with bi-annual raises (usually $4-$6 at a time)
>26

Field Engineer(Systems + Network)
88k + 12% bonus EOY so around 98k

>US Navy
>Nuke
>19
> ~$25k plus $21k bonus.

Nah, Long Island.

Depending on what you know of the place, you might think of it as either a shit hole full of gangs or where rich kids live. It's both. Super mixed districts. Property taxes are sky high, and that's mostly to fund the schools.

Honestly, those that don't die of drug over doses go to great schools, Ivy or just below.

And that $67/hour? For the teachers that's what they get ON TOP OF their salary for working more than their contract hours. Detention? Homework help club? Literally any club? Coach a sport while being a teacher (you don't need to be one, just most are)? Extra $67 per hour.

I'd encourage everyone to check their local districts for shit. Custodians make bank for the effort involved, and even event control staff (think the guys who kick people out of sporting events for schools if parents act like assholes) get $40/hour... and yes teachers pick those hours up too around here. Easy money on the weekends for just standing around.

Tutoring is where the money is really at, though. Private tutoring in a metropolitan area will get you $60/hour minimum. In NYC $100/hour is common.

Software Developer

But it does make it easier to be happy

Thanks user. I'll start looking into tutoring programs here. I need to start moving in life because this is bullshit

> Software Engineer
> 22
> $72k

sports skill development

it’s my company and it’s blowing up so it’ll pull many multiples of that bet soon

Fca3 chiming in. Fuck you Fc3. You are a glorified Gm. Stay in line and listen to your Gmc.

For all of those ITT bitching about having a bachelors or other degree and not being able to find a well paying job in their field of study...

Sack up and learn a trade. There are literally thousands of skilled trade careers out there.
All of the old timers/baby boomers who are skilled tradesmen are retiring and they need to fill those spots.

Unfortunately, almost every 20-something in the US is a little whiney piece of shit that just wants to work in an office or write a goddamn book and wont do any labor.

Look into the trade unions. The sheet metal workers union is known to be the highest paying union and rates of $85/hour are not uncommon.