What brand of condoms does Sup Forums use?

What brand of condoms does Sup Forums use?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRWxLSybZng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Magnum, or magnum knockoffs.

>implying

Wat comic OP?

This oughtta keep you Sup Forumstards busy (for an hour, at least)

Only the cutest for my girls.

not OP but it's Karma by GhettoYouth. His art is top tier.

>Allergic to laytex so have to use laytex free condoms
>wrappers look like magnum wrappers
Mfw

Durex only. They're the only ones to be trusted

fuking pedo.

She's 19!

Candy wrappers.
youtube.com/watch?v=wRWxLSybZng

Bareskin condoms.

You wouldn't think they'd make that much difference compared to regular condoms but they really do and I've never used any other brand since.

Kimono, but durex has some surprisingly good ultrathins. MyOne supposedly has some better sizing options than other brands.

wait what? i know this is possibly just a shop, but after finding out the phillipines sell overly sexualized garterbelts, stockings, and fishnet stockings for kids im not too sure anymore.

do they rip easily tho? always been nervours about using ultra thin condoms, but i need something that makes me feel as if im wearing nothing. those free condoms are just distracting.

Philippines you say?

I've never had one rip in my own experience. They're built to last.

And they're not the same as wearing nothing but it's definitely closer to it versus wearing a standard rubber.

>[some place] sell[s] overly sexualized garterbelts, stockings, and fishnet stockings for kids
the world we live in is strange, and makes me want to stick my dick in kids.

Agreed - I've never experienced problems with them. Just make sure they're the right size and you should be fine.

ive seen this guy before. who is he and whats the meme?

Britfag here. I've used XL Trojans, because XL Durex were still too small and various shitty/novelty vending machine one's that really took a pounding but didn't let me feel anything. Depends on what sort of experience you are looking for.

They all broke, I now have 3 kids and the only reason my wife and I don't have more is because she got her tubes tied.

The pill doesn't always work but it's more dependable as long as she takes within 30mins every 24 hours (e.g. first day takes it at 9AM must take it by 9:30 or the effects start to wear off). Also the pill doesn't work if the woman is on antibiotics (my first daughter was conceived because of this fact).

If you want to conceive, just do it regularly and remember boy sperm moves faster but girl sperm hangs around longer, so the closer to ovulation you have sex the greater the likelihood of having a boy.

i mean honestly i cant think of any other reason why they would sell them. its a pretty big market place too.

whatever the Trojans in the orange box are

He molested you when you were a little kid and you repressed the memory and forgot.

jokes on you, i molested myself when i was kid cuz no one else would....

sigh.

Seriously. It's Kevin Spacey! Actor, known best for his role in COD Advance Warfare. Recently accused for fucking around with a 14yr boy in the 80's during a house party.

oh, u made it sound like it was something involving the Philippines.

I don't, I'm not a gay faggot. I always make sure to put my cum in my daughters, the only place a father's cum belongs.

It was a joke based on the fact that he likes them young or smth. Next time I will use this pic instead:

Pasante ribbed and dotted or sagami