Hey b

Hey b

I was fucking around on google maps and I found huge white area in Southern Spain. Wtf is this? I don't think they're salt flats and I can't exactly see what they are bc of the photo quality
google.com/maps/@36.7580349,-2.7465567,22387m/data=!3m1!1e3

Other urls found in this thread:

amusingplanet.com/2013/08/the-greenhouses-of-almeria.html
google.com/maps/@37.2247607,-3.053499,2811m/data=!3m1!1e3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're greenhouses; tomatoes and stuff.

Factory rooftops?

Confirmed.
Greenhouses etc.
Missus owns a house nearby here and says that they're all tomato or strawberry plantations.

If they are greenhouses, that's a fucking huge grow operation. You can see that shit from space.

Also, why do they have to be there? Spain isn't necessarily short on sunny weather

amusingplanet.com/2013/08/the-greenhouses-of-almeria.html

They are just greenhouses, anom who had visited that zone here

>missus

go back to fucking reddit

they have to deliver to all of europe, year round, irregardless of weather. Was a huge lettuce crisis a while back because some cold weather hit southern europe, go figure

>that's a fucking huge grow operation.

They export the bulk of it to the rest of the EU, from what I understand.

Yup. This user has.

Lol they keep all the decent produce for spain.
All the bruised/unripe/damaged shit gets put on to the conveyor belts and then goes to the outlets internationally.

Yep, greenhouses. They call it El Mar de Plástico (The Plastic Sea)

Bellend get your fucking head down.
Never used redtit and never will.

Thanks user, idk why but this shit is fascinating to me

You are actually wrong, shithead.
All of the good stuff goes to richer countries, shit stays in Spain or gets sold to even shittier countries.

What are you using a phone? That image is perfectly viewable and you can easily tell what they are on a pc monitor.

I am afraid not. Those products are much better paid in Europe, where they don't have them all season.

All cocaine.

Been there. My wife's from southern spain.. like user said it's tarps from grows. Nasty hot weather and half the signs are in Arabic... seen too many Burkas for my liking.

No kiddo.
Definitely not wrong.
Seen, witnessed, first hand experience.

Just a ways up from there is far more interesting..

google.com/maps/@37.2247607,-3.053499,2811m/data=!3m1!1e3

It's the Andasol Solar Power station.

They paint there buildings white because of heat..
Green houses?! Plebs.

Yup.... all the morrocans shit in the fields.

Another reason you're told to wash all product before consumption.
Theres no toilets etc for the workers, they start shifts at 06:00 finish at 23:00.

ITT people trying to use google maps on their phones. Can't zoom in enough to see what they are looking at. Either get a 4K capable phone or use a fucking PC.

I’m good, it’s a pretty open and shut case

Which planet do you reside on.
You think European countries give a fuck what they buy to sell to the populous?
Daft fuck there are a few docus showing the conditions for the employees. Do some digging and see for yourself.

Why the fuck would any country send their best shit to other countries.
You're top tard.

It’s Sup Forums not “b”. KYS newfag.

>irregardles

being so dumb that you don't know why he said that... holy shit

as a spanish i must says that hes right, shit always remains in spain

Son "Los mares de plástico" "The plastic seas" huge areas plenty of very big greenhouses cultivating tomatoes, fruits and that stuff

not the same guy but the best produce goes where it gets sold at the highest price. If that's in spain, then it will be spain. If that means japan....then it will be japan. There is no such thing as country loyalty anymore